Need some recommendations

skrypt

Awards
Hello gents,

Long story short, I've done a few PH cycles, looking for something natural until the spring (though with the ban, might be done with PH's for good). Anyway, I admittedly don't know a whole lot about what's out now and what's hot. I'm not a bodybuilder; I lift in an effort to strive towards elite fitness. I perform heavy compound movements, general practical preparedness, run, and swim. I'm not necessarily looking for something that's going to put on a lot of weight; I don't mind gaining a few pounds, but I try to put on only muscle and as little fat as possible. So with that said, I suppose I'm looking for something that's more geared towards vascularity etc. Of course, I wouldn't mind getting bigger, but not at the expense of putting on bloat/fat. I'm not too interested in pre-workout supplements that are suppose to give you just a boost, every one that I've tried in the past I don't really think did much for me.

Thank you in advance for any and all recommendations.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i tried 2 sample packs of plasmatic and liked it. i took 1st sample pack 30 minutes before working out and pump started getting good about the end of workout. 2nd sample pack i took an hour before and had a great workout-really improved pumps versus not taking plasmatic. imo, the longer you take the better it would get. only thing i have taken that's been better is hemodraulix.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
skrypt,

you said to look vascular. It really depends on what area you want to zero in on. In your case it sounds like Glycobol. is this what you are looking for Vasularity?

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ9KzdWN-Z0&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

This is what I recommend for vascularity and hardness to the muscle.

here is a review

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ydz-3w6zx1w&feature=related"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

For natural testosterone boosting I recommend testopro. Why because of the proven testosterone boosting ingredients. This helps with muscle gain/strength.

For increased endurance, libido, and overall potent health benefits I recommend stoked. again because of resveratrol, icariian. This helps with overall health which contributes to muscle gains.

let me know if I can assist you any farther

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
if you wana try glycobol or testopro you might as well just run the swole stack from nutraplanet.

if you wana go in the other direction id look into BCAA supplementation around workouts to help with enhanced recovery. if you want a stimulant id go with geranium. bulk caps from nutra is the cheapest. i use half a cap pre workout (open and dump half in some water then drink) and its like 100 caps (200 workouts) for $20. not a bad deal! and its potent. near infinite endurance and u will definetly be stronger on it!

skrypt

Awards
SmallTownIron: I really like the sound of Plasmatic. You’re right on with your analysis; what I’m looking for is pumps, vascularity, and the feeling/looking bigger. The only downside is my workout schedule is 3 days on 1 day off 2 days on 1 day off so I would really only get two weeks and two workouts out of one box. For essentially 45$, that is a bit pricey. Of course, I would be more than willing to do a sponsored log. Price is probably going to ultimately guide my decision, but I still am interested in EST’s Plasmatic.

You’re also correct in your focusing on diet. With the intensity of my workouts, I would be overtraining in a matter of a week if I wasn’t eating well. I’m currently implementing the Zone 5-block diet and I plan on eating either 1 block or 2 block snacks.

Thebigt: Thanks for your honest assessment!

Smeton_yea: Thanks for the suggestions! I’m basically looking for pumps, vascularity, and feeling/looking bigger. Like I said, I don’t mind putting on weight at all as long as it’s LBM. I’ll take a look at the swole stack but like I said earlier, price is probably going to make my final decision.

Tnubs: I’m very interested in your BCAA/geranium suggestion. I do have a few questions though. Is geranium habit forming? As far as it’s cutting effects, does it do well at only targeting fat and can I expect to lose some size as well? Could you recommend something to stack with geranium that increases pumps, vascularity, and looking bigger?

Thanks for all the suggestions gentlemen; I’m doing research now on all your suggestions. Please, if anyone has any more input I’ve love to hear it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i suggest prime with a test booster. I am currently on prime and HGHup and I havent seen a whole long of mass/weight gain but i have a pump all day and my strength has gone through the roof. i have broken some personal records. people also like testoPRO as a test booster and it MAY increase libido lol

skrypt

Awards
Thanks for the additional input guys. Right now I'm thinking maybe 2x bottles of Prime and 1x bottle of HGHup or testopro. R1balla, what does your dosing look like? Also I would like to hear back from tnubs about geranium.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
ive never used geranium to cut weight but it is not habit forming. for pumps use glycerol monosterate. if you want it in a product look up glycergrow. its like $30 for 120 workouts worth... good stuff. nutra just had a good sale for $1 per 100 grams... which is insane. the idea behind glycerol products is you drink a bunch of water and it super hydrates your muscles but the outcome is more like unmatched pumps that last a few hours. the more water you drink, the better the effects. warning: you will pee A TON after it leaves your system as the water also leaves with it. helps with recovery in my experience as well. its a good staple for me.

**btw, geranium is the stimulant in jack3d... the one everyone is obsessed with lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can check out my results on my log under supplement reviews called prime with HGHup. as far as dosing goes...Prime: 69 Protocol. if you do not know what this is, it is 9 on training days (3 with breakfast, lunch and dinner) and 6 on non training days with two days off from dosing. (i do the weekends off). as far as HGHup is concerned, everybody likes different dosing. I like 2 pre workout and 3 at bed time.

SmallTownIron

SmallTownIron

Banned
Awards
SmallTownIron: I really like the sound of Plasmatic. You’re right on with your analysis; what I’m looking for is pumps, vascularity, and the feeling/looking bigger. The only downside is my workout schedule is 3 days on 1 day off 2 days on 1 day off so I would really only get two weeks and two workouts out of one box. For essentially 45$, that is a bit pricey. Of course, I would be more than willing to do a sponsored log. Price is probably going to ultimately guide my decision, but I still am interested in EST’s Plasmatic.

You’re also correct in your focusing on diet. With the intensity of my workouts, I would be overtraining in a matter of a week if I wasn’t eating well. I’m currently implementing the Zone 5-block diet and I plan on eating either 1 block or 2 block snacks.

Thebigt: Thanks for your honest assessment!

Smeton_yea: Thanks for the suggestions! I’m basically looking for pumps, vascularity, and feeling/looking bigger. Like I said, I don’t mind putting on weight at all as long as it’s LBM. I’ll take a look at the swole stack but like I said earlier, price is probably going to make my final decision.

Tnubs: I’m very interested in your BCAA/geranium suggestion. I do have a few questions though. Is geranium habit forming? As far as it’s cutting effects, does it do well at only targeting fat and can I expect to lose some size as well? Could you recommend something to stack with geranium that increases pumps, vascularity, and looking bigger?

Thanks for all the suggestions gentlemen; I’m doing research now on all your suggestions. Please, if anyone has any more input I’ve love to hear it.
Glad I could help.

skrypt

Awards
SmallTownIron: did you stack anything with Plasmatic or run it solo? Thanks again for the help.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can stack a test booster like Testabolan, Activate Xtreme, Bioforge, ect. with an ArA product like X-Factor or Max-Out. That would provide you with a good non-hormonal stack.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You can stack a test booster like Testabolan, Activate Xtreme, Bioforge, ect. with an ArA product like X-Factor or Max-Out. That would provide you with a good non-hormonal stack.
hahaha, testobolan and bioforge get a lot of play at bb.com not a lot of love here at am. as for actx, testopro has replaced it as my divaniil product of choice.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahaha, testobolan and bioforge get a lot of play at bb.com not a lot of love here at am. as for actx, testopro has replaced it as my divaniil product of choice.
What does it matter what board a product is popular at? If it works well and has proper dosages and standardizations then that it all that really matters.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What does it matter what board a product is popular at? If it works well and has proper dosages and standardizations then that it all that really matters.
merely pointing out the fact that since neither iforce nor botivia are board sponsors here, they don't get talked about much. i've never tried either so i can't comment on effectiveness of products.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
merely pointing out the fact that since neither iforce nor botivia are board sponsors here, they don't get talked about much. i've never tried either so i can't comment on effectiveness of products.
I guess that makes sense. Unfortunate that alot of things are restricted here unless that company pays the board for a banner.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I guess that makes sense. Unfortunate that alot of things are restricted here unless that company pays the board for a banner.
at least you can still do logs of products from company's that aren't sponsors. but without reps those products just aren't going to get much play.
too many products with similar ingredients makes for a lot of competitiveness.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
at least you can still do logs of products from company's that aren't sponsors. but without reps those products just aren't going to get much play.
too many products with similar ingredients makes for a lot of competitiveness.
very true. I'm on a few different forums and obviously I'm not on this one a whole lot and it's hard to keep track of everything you can and can't do at each one!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
very true. I'm on a few different forums and obviously I'm not on this one a whole lot and it's hard to keep track of everything you can and can't do at each one!
i am a member of a forum that won't let you even name a product they don't sell. anabolicminds is only strict i think when it comes to reps recommending products from company's that aren't sponsors-not 100% sure but that is my understanding.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i am a member of a forum that won't let you even name a product they don't sell. anabolicminds is only strict i think when it comes to reps recommending products from company's that aren't sponsors-not 100% sure but that is my understanding.
lol, now that SUCKS! That is much worse. I know bb won't allow any other store referrences and won't allow reps if they don't carry their products (for the most part), but you can talk about any product. Then again, the crap that happens over there gives me headaches. That's why I like PHF cause we even have thread about where the best sites are for supps and it's less restrictive.

skrypt

Awards
Hello again gent,

Sorry to bump this dead thread, but I've been doing research on the above recommendations plus a few other supplements, and I cannot bring myself to make a final decision, so I thought I would ask for some more advice. I've researched: Plasmatic, hemodraulix, the swole stack, prime, HGHup, Testopro, bioforge, DTP, just to name a few.

Now I think my driving point is this; I would ideally like to run a 6-8 week non-hormonal cycle. Which stack would, in your opinion, give me the results I had talked about earlier without breaking the bank.

As always, your help is appreciated.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello again gent,

Sorry to bump this dead thread, but I've been doing research on the above recommendations plus a few other supplements, and I cannot bring myself to make a final decision, so I thought I would ask for some more advice. I've researched: Plasmatic, hemodraulix, the swole stack, prime, HGHup, Testopro, bioforge, DTP, just to name a few.

Now I think my driving point is this; I would ideally like to run a 6-8 week non-hormonal cycle. Which stack would, in your opinion, give me the results I had talked about earlier without breaking the bank.

As always, your help is appreciated.
If your goal is pump and a hard look, then Hemodraulix is your perfect choice. There's nothing hormonal about it. A lot of what you have listed are supplemental test boosters or growth hormone boosters. I don't have anything against any of those products, just making my recommendation based on your own criteria.