topical fat loss on the face
- 01-13-2010, 05:27 PM
- 01-13-2010, 06:24 PM
- 01-13-2010, 06:44 PM
Most of where you store your body fat is genetic. any one can get lower body fat levels though so generally if you get lean you'll really not to worry about any thing.
Just an Example, some people faces look leaner at lets say 9 % than others.( while the other persons legs may look more separated) This is getting down to the nitty gritty.
All I can tell you if you have overly fat deposits on your face and have some thing important like a model shoot sit in a sauna, otherwise, I would not sweat over it. (no pun intended)Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
Similar Forum Threads
- By bateman in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 02-08-2012, 01:53 AM
- By CJSalcedo in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2010, 12:20 AM
- By Whacked in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 08-30-2010, 10:56 AM
- By achilles28 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 02-14-2009, 02:58 AM
- By thebigt in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2006, 02:37 PM