Topical fat loss

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Im thinking of getting a topical fat burner to run with my OEP...I recently finsihed an EPI cycle with great results however WITH the muscle i definitely added fat to my love handles and abdomen..I desperately need to start shredding it..

so Could you all enlighten me with your opinions as to which is the most effective topical that nutra sells or thats out there period???

Much appreciated:)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dermatherm Target by Primordial Performance is nice. they have a complete fat loss stack on sale right now i think for 60 bucks.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
tried it, liked it BUT I wear a suit to work everyday and cant take the heat while at work..doesnt bother me if Im not suited up. So i was looking into something else??

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont fully understand what you mean...u wear a suit to work so you cant take this stack? sorry for the misunderstanding on my part lol are you wanting a topical agent only or are you open to oral fat loss supplements also?

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
I dont fully understand what you mean...u wear a suit to work so you cant take this stack? sorry for the misunderstanding on my part lol are you wanting a topical agent only or are you open to oral fat loss supplements also?
Soory man,

I was reffering to the Eviscerate the other guy was suggesting..It just burns to much and is uncomfortable to wear during the day and while Im sleeping.

But derma therm is what i was considering..i also heard napalm is good..any idea which is better?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do not know which one would be better. I would look on this site and others to see who has reviewed them both.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Napalm may have some warming from the raspberry ketones, but it does not have capsaicin in it and the warmth will not be the same level. Eviscerate was built from the carrier and formula of Napalm (Dsade and Avant go way back).

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How is your diet and workout plan?

There are many great fat burners out there, but unless diet and exercise are in good order, you will hardly see results from either an oral or topical fat burner.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dermatherm target gets great reviews man, you should really look into it and do it quick as the fat loss stack with CLA green tea, Dermatherm is on sale for 59.99 or dermatherm is on sale at primordal performance's website

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used one from Lg sciences Lipoburn i think was the name. i think it may havehelped a bit. it also has an ingredient that causes stimulant effects with can be combined with the ec stack in replace of the aspirin if I remember correctly.

I can not say for sure I noticed a big difference. I like to think it helped my stomach a bit more than if I wouldnt have used it

it has been a while since Ive used it.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
How is your diet and workout plan?

There are many great fat burners out there, but unless diet and exercise are in good order, you will hardly see results from either an oral or topical fat burner.
my diet is pretty good! Workouts are very good..I am currently on week 2 of OEP...

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
my diet is pretty good! Workouts are very good..I am currently on week 2 of OEP...
If that is the case, Eviscerate is the best Topical I've ever used and X-Force is the best oral fat burner/energy supplement that I have taken.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dermatherm target has worked great for me, i have a stubborn lower stomach

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have a log in my sig of Dermatherm Target if anyone wants to check it out. it worked pretty well for me!

UKStrength

Dermatherm Target by Primordial Performance is nice. they have a complete fat loss stack on sale right now i think for 60 bucks.
dermatherm target gets great reviews man, you should really look into it and do it quick as the fat loss stack with CLA green tea, Dermatherm is on sale for 59.99 or dermatherm is on sale at primordal performance's website
dermatherm target has worked great for me, i have a stubborn lower stomach
i have a log in my sig of Dermatherm Target if anyone wants to check it out. it worked pretty well for me!
Thanks for all the support guys, DermaTherm Target is pretty awesome for stubborn fat loss :D