Best Stack for Bulking

1. New Member
    Stats
    7'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.56%

Best Stack for Bulking

Hey guys. I've heard people post countless times that there have been scientifically proven natural stacks that are great for bulking.

Does anybody know of or recommend any stacks (without PH or AAS) that allow for fast mass gain? (And yes, besides eating).

Comments welcome

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.31%

Hmm, I'm kind of interested in knowing some good natty stacks too, as my body responds very well to natty test boosters... I'm sure you know LG just came out with that Natadrol which is natural in the sense that it comes from plants. Dont know if that's what your looking for though... Whatever you decide on, make sure to keep your monounsaturated fat and zinc intake high, as i have found these to be especially beneficial on a natural test booster.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MadeInCanada View Post
    Hey guys. I've heard people post countless times that there have been scientifically proven natural stacks that are great for bulking.

Does anybody know of or recommend any stacks (without PH or AAS) that allow for fast mass gain? (And yes, besides eating).

Comments welcome
    HGH-Up, IGF-2, and NeoVar will yield some great lbm gains when taken together. And we have another near-hormonal product that we are in the final development stages of that will boost test levels around 150%, is DSHEA-compliant, and will not effect your HPTA
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.49%

Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    HGH-Up, IGF-2, and NeoVar will yield some great lbm gains when taken together. And we have another near-hormonal product that we are in the final development stages of that will boost test levels around 150%, is DSHEA-compliant, and will not effect your HPTA
    wow anymore info or an estimated ETA date look forward to this
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I am currently on HGHup and Prime stack. I was using this with green mag but my stool became really runny and it was annoying so I am going to recomp with the rest I have and see if that does anything. I love HGHup so far. I have used IGF 2 and it is great. I personally suggest Prime with a creatine that you react well to whether it be CEE, Mono or anything else. If you wanted to go with more of a test booster stack, I suggest HGHup with testoPRO, IGF2 with Sustain Alpha, stacks like that. Most of the test boosters, well for me, react by increasing my strength, not size. This is why I picked up green mag so I could maybe pick up a few extra pounds with the strength so you can always run bulk mono with any stack you choose.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.83%

An Arachidonic Acid product is gonna be your best bet for mass.

X-Factor and Activate Xtreme makes for a potent mass building stack.

Similar Forum Threads

1. bulking up stack help..wats the best stack?
    By halfhuman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 04:43 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 01:54 PM
  3. Best bulking stack
    By wdh6325 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-14-2005, 05:09 PM