Agmatine or GPLC

zwa004

zwa004

Awards
If I'm looking for a "little" extra pump from my Jack3d without doing 3 servings (2 is best, doesn't leave me high p.w.), then do I want to add GPLC or Agmatine?

Also for a homebrew preworkout, I'm going to use AAKG, Citruline Malate, ALCAR, Beta Alanine, Kre Alkalyn, and either 1,3 or Piracetam, is adding GPLC or Agmatine overkill?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
never tried agmatine although ill be trying hemavol soon. but i can tell u that I took plain mono, beta alanine and primordials gplc and i was soo pumped and vascular it was crazy. blows everything else out of the water. arginine does not do anything near what gplc does

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i would like to piggy back and ask what type of pumps each gives, if you have ever used glycerol you know what imtalking about, getting so pumped up you cant feel the muscle contract, does GPLC or agmatine do this? or can you still feel the muscle with a crazy pump like creatine pumps

zwa004

zwa004

Awards
never tried agmatine although ill be trying hemavol soon. but i can tell u that I took plain mono, beta alanine and primordials gplc and i was soo pumped and vascular it was crazy. blows everything else out of the water. arginine does not do anything near what gplc does
Thanks bud.

zwa004

zwa004

Awards
i would like to piggy back and ask what type of pumps each gives, if you have ever used glycerol you know what imtalking about, getting so pumped up you cant feel the muscle contract, does GPLC or agmatine do this? or can you still feel the muscle with a crazy pump like creatine pumps
I've actually never used glycerol, is that for insulin spike? And why exactly do you need an insulin spike?

swan1209

Awards
  • Established
I've gone through two jars of NP bulk Agmatine and I like the pump. Its not crazy insane but it is noticeable more than l-arginine or akg in my opinion. GCLP gave me better pumps and endurance but irritated my stomach so if your prone to GI issues start with small doses and work your way up.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
GLPC works much better than agmatine. I really didnt notice to much off agmatine.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
Theres two different types of pumps i would categorize into, water pumps like creatine and glycerol, and nitric oxide pumps like Arginine. However, you can not even compare GLPC to arginine. To my conclusions, GLPC boosts nitric oxide very effectively.

You get the ultimate pump if you use a water pump product with a nitric oxide type product. Make shure to drink at least a half gallon or more of water during your workout, as this will help with the pump.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
the only glycerol product ive tried was WTF , new and old versions. the pump from the glycerol is different it feels like water is swelling it up and sort of bloated almost. with gplc the pumps feel like blood moves around more freely and consequently engorges whatever working muscle group

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
If a pump is what your after go with GPLC. I have been using Agmatine off and on for about 4 months and although health promoting, it delivers a very mild pump compaired to GPLC. Moreover, I have tried combing Agmatine with GPLC with no noticable improvement as far as the pump is concerned. I think the GPLC pump overpowers any pump benefits gained from Agmatine.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't gotten to use GPLC yet(at full 4.5g dosing), but I will say I love Blueprint(agmatine product). It does give me an increased pump and also serves with other benefits

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haven't gotten to use GPLC yet(at full 4.5g dosing), but I will say I love Blueprint(agmatine product). It does give me an increased pump and also serves with other benefits
i am a fan of blue print too. don't know why anyone would buy bulk agmatine for a few dollars less when blue print is already capped and comes with a full dose of r-ala. if you add the bulk cost of the agmatine/r-ala blue print is much cheaper-plus like i said it's already capped.

swan1209

Awards
  • Established
Just read in article that a component of GPLC helps convert arginine into N.O. so there is some synergy there. Taking both might turn out well, but I can't say I've tried it...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GPLC has acutually been tested in humans. Has Agmatine been tested in humans?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
X-factor on an empty stomach preworkout or 10-12 caps of hemodraulix

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
X-factor on an empty stomach preworkout or 10-12 caps of hemodraulix
i must be sensitive to it, but 6 caps of hemodraulix does me good-8 is my max, anymore and it kills my workout.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
i've used all types of aakg,aee, and glycerol products before.Never tried agmatine. Primordial's bulk is the first GPLC product i've used.

From my experience

Aee and aakg -functional pumps but went away fast after workout. (No2,white blood)

Glycerol- pumps were fluid-like and got soo intense on arms days that i couldn't finish the workout and hurt my tendons a little. (size-on and glycergrow)

GPLC (PP's)- been using for two weeks
functional pumps stay with you till you well after i get home and seem to boost performance too. I use the 4.5 gram dose 1 hour before w/o. Tastes like vinegar.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
the new WTF with 3 scoops of GPLC is nuts. after my log of carnivore (which is supposed to happen even tho they arent sponsoring here) im going to try hemavol with arginocarn and plasmagen nitrate. thats probably going to be the best stack possible since ill get agmatine, gplc, arginocarn, and glycerol; ill probably add in more gplc so i get a full dose