hottest product out???

jlrooks

Awards
ive just started back in the gym about 2 yrs ago. ive experienced w/ some anabolics. both pill and intra-muscle. decabolen by ctd labs by far has worked the best for me. since there discontinuation im curious as to what is the newest hottest compariable product out? thanks to anyone who can help

DBenedicto

Awards
H-Drol, M-Drol, and P-Plex from Competitive Edge Labs are the same ingredients but seperately bottled.
I don't recommend stacking the 3 though, not without extensive research on how to do it properly and safely.

As for pre-stacked products: Tri-Methyl X is the closest.

read up in the anabolics subforum :)

(fixed)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
non hormonal - prime. hormonal - what he said above ^^^

jlrooks

Awards
thanks fellas, i stacked the decabolen w/ ctd labs supervol. ive found a stacker by science anabolics. deca-diboldazol, the ingredients are pretty much identicle to decabolen but i couldn't find the exact mg's in each dosage. the stack also comes w/ testanabol, same as supervol and a third stack d-androbol. have either one of you heard of these products?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would look into LG Sciences newest product Natadrol.., Its the only Natty product that requires a PCT.. We just started doing a pre sale on it, Heres the write up!

Natadrol is a potent muscle-building androgen found naturally occurring in our environment.

Natadrol WILL require an over-the-counter PCT; either Formadrol Extreme or T-911 is recommended.

Naturally, androgenic side effects are possible, however, recent testers have only reported very mild sides.

One tester on AnabolicMinds.com ranked Natadrol on the same level as 1-AD in regards to muscle growth, yet lower on side effects! Knowing that this individual is experienced in exogenous hormonal use makes his review even more concrete.

Excitingly, Natadrol should NOT make you test positive for steroids, nor is it a steroidal androgen, thus making it difficult for government bodies to pull it from the shelves without excessive legislative reform.

Natadrol has been reported to...

* May Increase your LBM
* May Decrease your subcutaneous water retention
* May Promote a lean, dry, vascular look
* May Give profound strength increases
* May Supercharge your libido and give rock-hard erections
* May Increase your positive aggression
* May Boost confidence and mood

If you're looking for a highly effective alternative to those soon-to-be illegal hormonal products, then this is it! Add the size you want, the strength you need, and the sexual performance you desire with Natadrol!

So what’s in Natadrol?
Natadrol consists of four very carefully and wisely extracted ingredients, two of which are completely new to the bodybuilding community, and yield incredible results.

Creating Natadrol wasn’t easy. For each ingredient there is a very precise and meticulous process that must be carried out. These ingredients are not easily found in bulk, and even if the extract was found, chances are it isn’t what we have here.

When it comes to ingredient extraction, there are two rules to live by…

1) Not all extracts are the same - some are alcohol based, some are water based, and there is a precise reason for both. Alcohol picks up totally different fractions of the plant than water, so finding a study that shows activity of the alcohol doesn't mean you can run out and buy any extract on the shelf. Additionally, something that is potent using the water based extract isn't going to be as beneficial as an alcohol based extract or even the raw herb itself.

2) Every plant will have both estrogenic (which we don't want) and androgenic (which we do want) constituents, so it takes a trained eye to pick only the extracts that avoid estrogenic effects and highlight anabolic/androgenic effects.

With that being said, we MUST use the precise extraction method found in literature that has been shown effective at reducing estrogen and improving the anabolic/andorgenic ratio, so it is imperative that these ingredients have been extracted properly before they’re used.

The Androgenic aspect of Natadrol:
Tinospora Cordifolia - Ethanolic Extract: This is the ONLY and I repeat ONLY herbal product to FULLY stimulate the androgen receptor, and it is shown in the scientific literature to be about as potent as Hydroxy-Testosterone (hydroxytestosterone is the active version of Formestane). If you use the water extract of this product like I am sure our competitors will, you are going to have very bad effects, so make sure you take the extra time and buy ONLY the ethanolic extract of this product! What is so remarkable about this compound is that not only did it ACT like an androgen in key tissues, its androgenic effects were blocked, similar to DHT by the anti-androgen flutamide, meaning its activity on the androgen receptor is CONFIRMED.

The Anabolic aspect of Natadrol:
Curculigo Orchioides - Water Based Extract: This new extract is similar to Hibiscus in that the water based extract is a potent sexual stimulant and anabolic. Sadly, the ethanolic extract may be truly androgenic, but it can also pick up the estrogenic components, causing more harm than good in terms of side effects, so we need to avoid it. Still, the water based extract was shown in the literature to have potent sexual and anabolic effects.

Cissus Quadrangularis - Standardized for Ketosterones: We were not first to bring this ingredient to market, but it has proven itself to be a solid anabolic without any androgenic effects. The ketosterones appear to rebuild muscle and connective tissue, which is important when weight and strength are drastically increased over a short period of time.

pSARMs found in Natadrol:
Hibiscus Rosa-Sinesis - Water Based Extract: Shown in the literature as a potent pSARM (phyto selective androgen response modifier), this again is only valid with the proper WATER based extraction method since the ethanol extract in this case may pick up some things we don't want. This water based plant is an anabolic pSARM that shows an increase in body weight in testers. The ethanolic extract is both estrogenic and androgenic, which makes it undesirable until someone can figure out how to separate the fractions, but until then we can enjoy its pSARM properties which are quite significant themselves.

So, how does it feel to be on Natadrol?
One tester who has a very extensive history with prohormones ranked both the weight and strength gains on par with 1-AD®, with slightly less side effects and slightly higher aggression, libido, and strength, that only took second to Superdrol®.

With Natadrol you may get the full anabolic/androgenic spectrum with extremely impressive results that lead to gains in lean body mass, a heightened level of self-esteem, and an aggressively charged libido.

PCT and Natadrol
Even though it is natural, it is POTENT, so you are going to want to run PCT with this product. Over the counter PCT is fine. Examples of this would be our Formadrol Extreme or T-911, but you could also use...

Steroidal PCT:

6-OXO, 6-Bromo, ATD, Formestane

Non-steroidal PCT:

Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C), Resveratrol

If you're looking for a highly effective alternative to those soon-to-be illegal hormonal products, then this is it! Add the size you want, the strength you need, and the sexual performance you desire with Natadrol!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks fellas, i stacked the decabolen w/ ctd labs supervol. ive found a stacker by science anabolics. deca-diboldazol, the ingredients are pretty much identicle to decabolen but i couldn't find the exact mg's in each dosage. the stack also comes w/ testanabol, same as supervol and a third stack d-androbol. have either one of you heard of these products?
Do you know that with Decabolan and supervol you were taking 4 steriods at once and 2 of them are the same compound.

Supervol

(2a, 17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one)
10 mg

Decabolan

Decabolen 45 mg **
4-Chloro-17a- Methyl-Andro-4-Ene-3, 17b-Diol
2a,17a-Dimethyl- 17b-Hydroxy-5a-Androstan-3-One
2-Ene (17a-Methyl-Etioalacholan-2-Ene-17b-Ol)

Not trying to put you down bro but that is very dangerous. What do you use as support supps and what was your pct? There are many good test boosters and other products that with help you build muscle. They are not steriods like Decabolan and Supervol.:)

jlrooks

Awards
i didnt know that it was 4 steroids, i thought it was just 2 diff types. i was just taking himilaya liv.52 for liver support. 4 tabs a day. prolly not enough for 4 types of steroids. thanks for your input

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i didnt know that it was 4 steroids, i thought it was just 2 diff types. i was just taking himilaya liv.52 for liver support. 4 tabs a day. prolly not enough for 4 types of steroids. thanks for your input
The Liv 52 is fine but you at the very least should have been using hawthore berry and probably a all in one support product like Cycle Support that contains all that and more. BP could have been a real issue with that cycle. I am glad you are ok but I would get bloodwork to make sure. Please tell me you did some type of pct after that cycle.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
How long before pre-orders of Natadrol ship?

jlrooks

Awards
pembroke... haha, no pct with it. its been over 6 months ago and no liver pains. trust me ive put alot worst drugs in my system

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
pembroke... haha, no pct with it. its been over 6 months ago and no liver pains. trust me ive put alot worst drugs in my system

Screwing up your system does not mean liver pains. It appears you recovered and I am happy to hear that but it very easily could have turned out ugly. I would still have bloodwork it is the only real way to know if you have recovered.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I wouldn't base my recovery on whether my liver hurts or not. Physical symtoms would be more like, are my balls shrinking, or Am I growing tits.

jlrooks

Awards
haha, no tits, and my balls have always been small. i got cheated in that department. but there was no major shrinkage. i do have a drs appt. in march. will do blood work than. yall make it sound terrible. but i had no bad side effects, no physical problems that im aware of and i got major, major gains on strength and size. i guess ill find out about any physical problems in march. im really thinking about doing a similar cycle again, thats pending on what the doc says

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
haha, no tits, and my balls have always been small. i got cheated in that department. but there was no major shrinkage. i do have a drs appt. in march. will do blood work than. yall make it sound terrible. but i had no bad side effects, no physical problems that im aware of and i got major, major gains on strength and size. i guess ill find out about any physical problems in march. im really thinking about doing a similar cycle again, thats pending on what the doc says
We just want you to be safe.

Back when I was taking Accutane, I thought everything was A-OK. I went to my regular checkup, and it turned out my kidney enzymes were off the charts.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was a extermly harsh cycle you ran we do just want to make sure your ok. If you choose to do future cycles please do a pct because you may not get luck next time.:)

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
what was in decabolen??
Decabolen

Contains the ingredients found in Superdrol, the original Halodrol-50, and Phera Plex all combined into one

4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol (Halodrol-50) is the best size and strength gaining supplement currently sold that is not outright illegal or overly toxic. Most people will notice an immediate and positive change in size, strength, and workout recover time within 72 hours of initiating use and the vast majority of users will notice that they are gaining size and strength which each and every workout while using Decabolen. Along with marked increases in strength and muscle belly size users of Decabolen should see an immediate and substantial increase in aerobic capacity and endurance manifesting itself through the ability to do increased reps, sets or cardiovascular exercise. Many users will also experience slight decreases in adiposity, especially around the mid-section and flank.

2a,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one (Superdrol) was designed to have it all, achieving only the best attributes with minimal side effects. You can expect to see dramatic and steady gains in strength measurable from one work out to the next! The gains are very dry and lean, which means that you are going to make steady and strong gains without the excess water weight.

2-ene 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol (Phera-Plex) is a naturally occurring pheromone, which just happens to have considerable anabolic properties. Because it is a pheromone, 2-ene 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol is unlike most compounds you may be familiar with. Take the androgenic effects: while it has most of the positive effects of highly androgenic compounds increased strength, hardening of muscles, vascularity, pumps, and ability to focus it does not contribute noticeably to aggression, to the contrary, in fact. The side-effects are minimal. Make up your own mind whether the increase in libido is a welcome effect.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Hey who knows why aas/ph are all getting pulled? I will give you a hint....

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Cre-02/Nitroceps

or

Glycobol

Those have shown me the best "muscle building" properties out of anything i've used in a long while.

Kalel38

Banned
Awards
Don`t fall prey to garbage like Natadrol its nothing but herbs that you put on salad its a crock of BS like most test boosters or so called androgen mimickers that do nothing but empty your wallets..If someone told you herbs would work like hormonal products then you`d be nieve to believe it..Don`t give companies like this money for garbage that isn`t anything but sugar pills..

ModernLats

Awards
best test booster i ever used was Phyto-Testosterone

I would stack Phyto-Testosterone and two bottles of tropinol

I'm basically on the active of tropinol and DAA now then will go into a Sarm and finish with a test and tren cycle.

ModernLats

Awards
Don`t fall prey to garbage like Natadrol its nothing but herbs that you put on salad its a crock of BS like most test boosters or so called androgen mimickers that do nothing but empty your wallets..If someone told you herbs would work like hormonal products then you`d be nieve to believe it..Don`t give companies like this money for garbage that isn`t anything but sugar pills..
How old are you?

Herbs have been used longer then you or I have been alive granted most herb supps or misunderstood or fail to meet claims but not all herbal products fall under this category. One example my best friend who is twice my size loves the product you are putting down although I myself will not ever try it as I stick to what works for me Phyto-Testosterone is one.

I would tell this guy what experience I have with that product and give what I think about herbal products that I have used and not speak as though to generalize them all. You could have also just said what I found better and more cost effective was bulk DAA...

ModernLats

Awards
I'm about to try Phyto-Testosterone myself, great feedback on it.
Hands down it's the best product out right now and please post your feedback so others can stop wasting their money.

Edit: Your lucky back in the day I had 6 bottles and had to stomach the taste of it before it was capped.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, bulk powders can be nasty. I will definitely post my feedback on it, and compare it to the many other T-boosters I have used.

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
Hands down it's the best product out right now and please post your feedback so others can stop wasting their money.

Edit: Your lucky back in the day I had 6 bottles and had to stomach the taste of it before it was capped.
I actually miss the liquid version. :disappointed:

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Harshly said, though hard to argue with. None live up to there promises. Worse, they are getting more and more expensive for bottles that are lasting less and less time....