SX replacement

  1. Registered User
    cmp007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    564
    Answers
    0

    SX replacement


    So I havent been around for a few months and its time to start leaning up for spring/summer time and I notice SX isnt around anymore. This sucks bad because that was the first supplement that actually helped me get to the goals I wanted with its appetite suppression. So no one to something new for a little help. On nutraplanet it says RX6 is the equivalent to sx? Has anyone tried it? The main thing im looking for is an appetite suppressant that will be equivalent to SX's. Has anyone found something that is some what comparable to SX?

  2. Registered User
    matthias7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,627
    Answers
    0


    Genuine Hoodia suppresses appetite.

    Also eat 6 meals per day and PAS is cortisol control (PP EndoMax)
  3. Registered User
    cmp007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    564
    Answers
    0


    Does Hoodia work well with appetite suppressant? Whats a good way to dose it?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    lonewolf0420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,314
    Answers
    0


    As far as appetite suppression, I've been stacking Recreate with AlphaBurn and its killed my appetite. I have to remind myself to eat. At first I was flying high with energy, but that tapered off.

    I find ALCAR gives me a nice mental boost.
  5. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,408
    Answers
    0


    OEP has some strong appetite suppresion and is a better all around product than was SX...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. Registered User
    hoopem6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,189
    Answers
    0


    SX is in a class of its own. However, USP Labs "OxyElite Pro" is getting a lot of buzz as of late as a potential SX alternative...
  7. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,408
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    SX is in a class of its own. However, USP Labs "OxyElite Pro" is getting a lot of buzz as of late as a potential SX alternative...
    SX was just and appetite suppresent and stim product, yah it was strong but OEP does the same thing plus it's an actual fat burner with an uncoupler. I used SX and it worked well but it's not in the category of this product.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  8. Registered User
    matthias7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,627
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by cmp007 View Post
    Does Hoodia work well with appetite suppressant? Whats a good way to dose it?
    It is an appetite suppressant (non-stim). You take 1/2 before meals. Like all herbs to be effective you need to source a good stock. Ineffective stock is useless. Its strength is that there is no tolerance.

    I prefer that hungry feeling .

    You can probably buy SX in the UK. Its too risky at present though until the FDA release their report.
  9. Registered User
    matthias7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,627
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    As far as appetite suppression, I've been stacking Recreate with AlphaBurn and its killed my appetite. I have to remind myself to eat. At first I was flying high with energy, but that tapered off.

    I find ALCAR gives me a nice mental boost.
    Its good but you'll get tolerane to AlphaBurn
  10. Registered User
    TheGunslinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    87
    Answers
    0


    Theres a ****-ton of SX left here in the UK, most brahs wont touch it, initially the price was hiked, limited commodity and all but retailers soon realised what a crock of **** AX were over this.

    As for a substitute nicotine gum works well to suppress my app when i need it.
  11. Registered User
    Gonzo14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    813
    Answers
    0


    I heard crack works well too, and considering the health risks could possibly be the same as using SX, why not right?

    in all seriousness though I've yet to hear something bad about USP's OEP. All but great stuff from them. I've also heard great things about Recreate, powerfull stacked with Pslin, and some TTA. I'm considering stacking all that with some OEP, donno if it'll be over kill though.

    Like what was mentioned about Hoodia, you need to get pure hoodia and dose it correctly to really get the full effect, which is hard to do, but done right it works. The hoodia products youll find in GNC chances are not strong enough.
  12. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,635
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    SX was just and appetite suppresent and stim product, yah it was strong but OEP does the same thing plus it's an actual fat burner with an uncoupler. I used SX and it worked well but it's not in the category of this product.
    i was lucky enough to win a bottle of oep in the bobo contest, was hoping it would come today. i will post a review or log it. nothing has really had that big of an effect at suppressing my appetite-not even slimx. hopefully oep is the one- although one guy who is running it 'unsponsored' said it actually increases his appetite?
  13. Registered User
    Gonzo14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    813
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i was lucky enough to win a bottle of oep in the bobo contest, was hoping it would come today. i will post a review or log it. nothing has really had that big of an effect at suppressing my appetite-not even slimx. hopefully oep is the one- although one guy who is running it 'unsponsored' said it actually increases his appetite?
    now that you mention it I have heard some people say that. but if you put up a log, i will def. follow.
  14. Registered User
    swan1209's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    250
    Answers
    0


    Does OEP contain alot of caffeine? I get GI troubles from large doses of caffeine, SX didn't do that to me...
  15. Registered User
    hoopem6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,189
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    SX was just and appetite suppresent and stim product, yah it was strong but OEP does the same thing plus it's an actual fat burner with an uncoupler. I used SX and it worked well but it's not in the category of this product.
    I agree 100% -- SX mastered the science of appetite suppression, however it ultimately failed as an actual "fat burner."

    I'm definitely excited to get my hands on a couple bottles of OEP! USP Labs has yet to disappoint me. Plus, it's readily available and fairly inexpensive (~$30-$35 a bottle).
  16. Registered User
    lonewolf0420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,314
    Answers
    0


    SX was insane. At times, not my friend either. It sure suppressed the appetite. Too much.
  17. Registered User
    cmp007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    564
    Answers
    0


    I think I might give OEP a try. One of my main concerns is after seeing how SX might have something in it its not supposed to im on random drug screening and it picks up everything (except steriods) and I would hate to take something and it throw a flag up. If I fail ill be put in jail for a quite awhile.
  18. Registered User
    Gonzo14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    813
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by cmp007 View Post
    I think I might give OEP a try. One of my main concerns is after seeing how SX might have something in it its not supposed to im on random drug screening and it picks up everything (except steriods) and I would hate to take something and it throw a flag up. If I fail ill be put in jail for a quite awhile.
    " There have been scandalous and damaging comments made in multiple online discussion forums based on conjecture about the formula. Suggestions were made that SX contained meth or phentermine or even, absurdly, cocaine and that it MUST contain an illegal drug since it works so well. We believe these allegations are false. However, due to the intensity of the speculation we felt that extraordinary precaution was necessary."

    hmmm....
    SX was great, but i mean if they spiked it with coke, they spiked it with coke, just say it, everyone will still think it was among the best products.
    then again i see legally, wouldnt be wise lol
  19. Registered User
    cmp007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    564
    Answers
    0


    And with the hoodia I found this at nutraplant would it be sufficient for fat loss?

    Hoodia (Hoodia gordonii)(Aerial Parts) 500g
    (20:1 Concentrate)(Equivalent to 10,000 mg of Whole Plant)
  20. Registered User
    cmp007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    564
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo14 View Post
    " There have been scandalous and damaging comments made in multiple online discussion forums based on conjecture about the formula. Suggestions were made that SX contained meth or phentermine or even, absurdly, cocaine and that it MUST contain an illegal drug since it works so well. We believe these allegations are false. However, due to the intensity of the speculation we felt that extraordinary precaution was necessary."

    hmmm....
    It did have a cocaine high haha
  21. Registered User
    swan1209's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    250
    Answers
    0


    The only thing is that meth and coke are generally highly addictive, no? And although I felt great on SX and would love to continue using it I didn't find myself going through withdrawls or feeling any intense need to find more SX after the recall to fulfill my needs... I wish Anabolic Xtreme reps would let us know whats really up. Every time I email them I just get the same message, that its still under review...
  22. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,408
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i was lucky enough to win a bottle of oep in the bobo contest, was hoping it would come today. i will post a review or log it. nothing has really had that big of an effect at suppressing my appetite-not even slimx. hopefully oep is the one- although one guy who is running it 'unsponsored' said it actually increases his appetite?
    I really did not see much difference in appetite suppression between SX and OEP, I guess I might give the edge to SX. Niether destroyed my appetite but as you know I am usually running something anabolic when using fat burners.
    Anyway appetite suppresion is the least important thing to a disciplined athlete. A little is nice but we still need to eat enough. I have had no problem remaining by the letter of the law while using the swole stack and OEP together with Ghenerate. I can eat what I need to and not get an urge to overeat.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  23. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Answers
    0


    ive been on OEP for 2 weeks, and it has INCREASED my appetite. it is totally abnormal with me, but i have been getting hunger pains halfway through my workout.

    slim xtreme on the other hand was amazing for appetite suppression.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  24. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,408
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    ive been on OEP for 2 weeks, and it has INCREASED my appetite. it is totally abnormal with me, but i have been getting hunger pains halfway through my workout.

    slim xtreme on the other hand was amazing for appetite suppression.
    What kind of calories were you eating how far below maintenance. Remember OEP has some pretty significant thermogenic properties and if the calories were too low then this could cause too much of a defecit leading to additional humger. Sounds more to me like you are a non-responder to the appetite suppresion and a super responer to the thermo properties. Play with the cals till you get it right cuz this is a real opportunity for fat loss. Again don't place too much emphais on appetite suppresion.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  25. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    What kind of calories were you eating how far below maintenance. Remember OEP has some pretty significant thermogenic properties and if the calories were too low then this could cause too much of a defecit leading to additional humger. Sounds more to me like you are a non-responder to the appetite suppresion and a super responer to the thermo properties. Play with the cals till you get it right cuz this is a real opportunity for fat loss. Again don't place too much emphais on appetite suppresion.
    ive been eating the same all year, and before OEP i had been clean off of supplements for 6 weeks. so for me to be hungry now is abnormal as i did not change a thing with my diet, actually ive been eating a little more because im hungrier on OEP.

    so are you saying the thermo effect is what is making me hungry right?
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  26. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Answers
    0


    i am logging this over on DA by the way,

    just to point out i am stacking it with Forslean, since it has been recomended to stack with Recreate i went the cheaper route. im taking in 25mg actives Forslean twice a day.

    with OEP i started 2am 1 pm, but the crash was so hard i could barely work out 3-4 hours later,

    so now i do 1-1-1 with the 2nd dose being pre-workout and im doing much better now with workout energy, and i stack it with 100mg caffeine pre-workout.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  27. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Answers
    0


    just transfered most of my log onto this board

    USPlabs OxyElite PRO + Forslean stack mini log unsponsored
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  28. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,408
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    ive been eating the same all year, and before OEP i had been clean off of supplements for 6 weeks. so for me to be hungry now is abnormal as i did not change a thing with my diet, actually ive been eating a little more because im hungrier on OEP.

    so are you saying the thermo effect is what is making me hungry right?
    Yah increase your calories slightly till you stop getting hunger pains and I thnk your going to do ok... just keep it clean.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  29. Registered User
    cmp007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    564
    Answers
    0


    Would the hoodia at nutra planet be sufficient for suppressing my appetite?
    Hoodia (Hoodia gordonii)(Aerial Parts) 500g
    (20:1 Concentrate)(Equivalent to 10,000 mg of Whole Plant)
  30. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,635
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by cmp007 View Post
    Would the hoodia at nutra planet be sufficient for suppressing my appetite?
    Hoodia (Hoodia gordonii)(Aerial Parts) 500g
    (20:1 Concentrate)(Equivalent to 10,000 mg of Whole Plant)
    i would like to know the answer to this also. might be something i would take with the oep- i need appetite suppression. being on test cyp has made my appetite insane.
  31. Registered User
    lonewolf0420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,314
    Answers
    0


    Only YOU can tell us if it will help you. Hoodia has been a great appetite suppressant for many. Get it, follow the dosage, and adjust accordingly.
    See how it works for you.

    I have a couple of bottles of Suppressor by EST


    Supplement Facts

    Serving Size: 2 Capsules
    Servings per Container: 30


    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

    Hoodiastim

    (Hoodia Gordoni 20:1 Extract, Slimaluma™ [Caralluma Fimbriata Extract)
    500 mg **

    Anti-Ox
    (Green Tea [Decaffeinated], Blue Green Algae, Grape Seed Extract) 100 mg


    Interested in a possible trade?
  32. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,635
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    Only YOU can tell us if it will help you. Hoodia has been a great appetite suppressant for many. Get it, follow the dosage, and adjust accordingly.
    See how it works for you.
    i guess what i was asking is the quality/effectiveness of np's hoodia. how does it rate with other hoodia available?
  33. Registered User
    lonewolf0420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,314
    Answers
    0


    That I don't know. I've used hoodia patches, and like mentioned below, Suppressor.
  34. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,635
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    That I don't know. I've used hoodia patches, and like mentioned below, Suppressor.
    the suppressor must not have suppressed-i see you want to trade it, lol.
  35. Registered User
    lonewolf0420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,314
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the suppressor must not have suppressed-i see you want to trade it, lol.
    lol. I have no use for them. I don't need a suppressor. My appetite is under control. As it is, sometimes I have to remind myself to eat.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best Epi Replacement
    By BaM916 in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 05:50 PM
  2. 6 OXO Replacement?
    By TravisG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 03:26 PM
  3. Replacement for PGH
    By DreamWeaver in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 12:16 PM
  4. R4W replacement
    By alwaysgaining in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 04:51 PM
  5. Co-Q10 replacement for R-ALA
    By Jergo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-17-2003, 01:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in