Heart Palpitations!!

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
can hdrol cause any heart arythmia or unusally beat patterns? i have a co-worker that started taking hdrol and yester day was his second day on it at 50 mgs. he noticed his heart pounding hard and i felt it and it seem like it was poping out of his chest, they were hard beats. i have another question, can one tak a liver,colon,gallblader cleanser while on a PH cycle? oh and also is it ok to take VPX meltdown or meltaway fat burner pills with a hdrol cycle because i know he has a bottle and he was asking me if it was ok and i wasnt sure. he is doing a cut/ LBM
thanks
will rep

Antigravity

Antigravity

Awards
1. heart pounding is not the same as heart palpitations. There are several issues here....
IF he is taking Meltdown WITH HD- then his heart/chest issues are from Meltdown, as some experience extreme cardiovascular related side effects: including dizziness, blood pressure increases, fast heart rate, anxiety... my feeling is that its from Meltdown- how many did he take? You know, youre supposed to start with one. If that is the case have him drink a good serving of ORANGE JUICE and fast. The acidity will deactivate the -amine compounds, and the sugar will help attenuate the effects of the yohimbine....

2- In certain individuals: HD increases your BP, and also can do so pretty fast- with that in mind: does he have any prexisting BP issues? cardiac issues? These are all things to be considered prior to touching this stuff. Also think about the following: if HD spikes BP, and Meltdown also spikes BP... youd feel the aforementioned effects.

Your friend needs to inform himself regarding a proper diet/cycle before putting anything in his body. That is just dangerous otherwise.
I would instruct your friend to stop what he is doing and do his HW first.
What else is he taking? a preWO drink? multi? fish oils? anything?
Whats his training style? certain styles have certain affects on BP and heart-
What about water intake? dehydration could also be a factor....
As a rule of thumb for a man or woman- start with 1/2 or the proper dosage to assess sides before anything... for a stim Id start with 1 cap of whatever, and go up to the proper or desired dosage.
If youre starting a stack and are a beginner- Assess one compound first, then add in the second. This is true for anything anyone takes from creatine to caffeine, so you know where your effects come from.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
His blood pressure will have jumped as well as pulse.

Cycle Support 2.0 will sort it out.

I wouldn't worry if thats the only side effect.

G

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
sound advice from these guys, i would give it about a week and if hes still getting hard fast beating he should stop and just go into pct....

At 50mgs he should be ok but everyone reacts different, hes probably just abit to worried and thats adding to it all.

Take cycle support he should of had something like that in place anyway.

You shouldent need a fat burner on cycle because hdrol only gives lean gains anyway, and i wouldent advise adding anything else in if hes all ready worried about his heart beats when hes on hdrol.

he could just used the fat burner after pct anyway or something like lean extreme during pct is also a good option.

Use cycle support or cycle assist from Competetive edge labs is also a good option.

I use Liv52 during my PH cycles aswell but the two products above have everything you need.

Let us know what he decides to do. He should check his blood pressue though if it was high before he even cycled it could be dangerous to carry on with the hdrol.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ditto on what these guys said already. In your description it doesn't sound like heart palpitations, but rather the results of increased blood pressure and heart rate. Does he really need to be on Meltdown while on Hdrol? As far as heart palpitations go, they can be common and not necessarily a real concern at times. In fact, palpitations can be common for people whom consume caffeine regularly. Which by the way Meltdown has an abundance of.

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
sorry for the length of the response i got a better description from him. he was not on the meltdown when this occured he was only doing the hdrol 50mgs. he has a clean diet and when he wakes up he take a multi-vita,1 600mgs milk thistle, 1 liver.52, and a fish oil, and and 2 300mgs maca root and one (liver,colon,gallblader) cleanser and a hdrol 25mgs all at the same time thats at about 7-8 in the morning. between 4-5 pm he takes hdrol 25mgs,1 milk thistle,1 l iver.52, 1 maca root, and 1 cleanser pill and he normally worksout at like 9-10 pm due to schedules. he does not have prexsiting heart problems nor blood pressure problems.

repped all, thanks

G

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
sorry for the length of the response i got a better description from him. he was not on the meltdown when this occured he was only doing the hdrol 50mgs. he has a clean diet and when he wakes up he take a multi-vita,1 600mgs milk thistle, 1 liver.52, and a fish oil, and and 2 300mgs maca root and one (liver,colon,gallblader) cleanser and a hdrol 25mgs all at the same time thats at about 7-8 in the morning. between 4-5 pm he takes hdrol 25mgs,1 milk thistle,1 l iver.52, 1 maca root, and 1 cleanser pill and he normally worksout at like 9-10 pm due to schedules. he does not have prexsiting heart problems nor blood pressure problems.

repped all, thanks
i take it from this reply his cycle is still going on and that he is not having any more problems with all that hes taking im sure he will be fine.

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
thank you to all that hepled. his problem has not came back so thats good news. is it ok to take a colon,liver, and gallblader cleanser while on hdrol?

R

RSS Admin

Awards
thank you to all that hepled. his problem has not came back so thats good news. is it ok to take a colon,liver, and gallblader cleanser while on hdrol?
If he's gobbling down protein like most people do when they're "on" and lifting hard then that colon cleanse might cause some gastrointestinal distress beyond what would normally occur.

Also, it might be more reasonable to take a liver protectant during the cycle and a cleanse after the cycle.

However, those two things aside, there's no real harm in it. Keep us posted on how his colon treats him!:shocked:

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
i dont think he will continue the cleanser now since you said it can cause alittle more distress. ill let him know to save it until afterwards. he doesnt gobble the protein either he eats about 200 grams of protein because he weights 180 LBS

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Anabolics 29
W Anabolics 42
R Anabolics 12
Punkrocker 35 and Older 8
Punkrocker 35 and Older 53