Drop of vinegar before sleeping may improve body composition

nynone

nynone

Awards
sounds very interesting, but the numbers they give don't impress me that much. 4% drop compared to a 2% drop... ok, it doubled the number, and the drop is significant. but i dont seem to have been convinced to take vinegar before bed every night. just me.

but hey, good article, and good find!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd like to see it compared to other types of glucose control agents.

Any drop in blood glucose SHOULD enhance GH release anyway.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to see it compared to other types of glucose control agents.

Any drop in blood glucose SHOULD enhance GH release anyway.

Is possible stack with any "Macuna" product?

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
I know this is a month old buttt... I decided to try it out with some Apple Cider Vinegar. I periodically drink some during the day for health benefits and I wanted to see if taken at night that there might be some noticeable enhance in GH release. Last two nights I took 2 ounces of Apple Cider Vinegar with a glass of water and some lemon juice. Both nights I noticed I had more vivid dreams and I dreamed all throughout the night. I am not going to take any today and will see if my dreams are less/less vivid. I dream similar to this whenever I take a decent GH product before bed, like PowerFull or BulletProof. My dreams are def more vivid when taking PowerFull (or just 1-Carboxy) and even more so on BulletProof, but there is a noticeable difference. So maybe it does maybe it doesnt this isnt really a scientific study but I personally noticed a difference that I normally attribute to a product that is supposed to enhance Gh release. Just my 2 cents.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
One thing apple cider vinegar is great for is when you are suffering fro heartburn or acid reflux. Take a tablespoon or 2 , grit your teeth and bam. No more heartburn.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i like vinegar...i may do this anyway haha and if it works great..if it doesnt well i think its a treat!

symphox

Awards
but...

Ok I take Casein 45 minutes pre bed and PowerFULL 5 minutes pre bed... Is this even worth looking into?

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Apple cider vinegar shots are more hard core than tequila shots. Just remember to rinse with water afterwards so you don't dissolve your teeth.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Apple cider vinegar shots are more hard core than tequila shots. Just remember to rinse with water afterwards so you don't dissolve your teeth.

just took a apple cider vinegar shot now....delicious!:439:

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
ACV also awesome for sunburns. Trust me haha I own/operate a roofing co. I get more sunburned/stroked than anyone lol.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
If it burns your throat/stomach drink a small amount of milk (whole milk is best) right before you take the shot. The fat in the milk will coat your throat and stomach enough to not really hurt. But yeah def rinse your teeth afterwards that stuff is harsh!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If it burns your throat/stomach drink a small amount of milk (whole milk is best) right before you take the shot. The fat in the milk will coat your throat and stomach enough to not really hurt. But yeah def rinse your teeth afterwards that stuff is harsh!

didnt feel a burn...

rinse and brush my teeth just to be safe

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
I will add that Organic ACV at 2 Tablespoons a day (Morning and Night) cured my ACNE situation.

Very good stuff.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

alexchamp

Awards
I will add that Organic ACV at 2 Tablespoons a day (Morning and Night) cured my ACNE situation.

Very good stuff.
I have BACNE problems (acne in my back) would ACV help me get rid of it? How did ACV solve your acne probs anyway?

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
I have BACNE problems (acne in my back) would ACV help me get rid of it? How did ACV solve your acne probs anyway?
as mentioned in my post....2 tablespoon twice a day (morning and night)

i am uncertain if it will work for you...but i can say it worked very well for me.

what do you have to lose? i bought 1 gallon of organic ACV for $20. that lasts a while.

Violator4200

Awards
hmmm... I will try this.. i use olive oil and vinegar salad dressing too everyday

uknowwho

Awards
What about dill pickle juice? It is mostly watered down vinegar, albeit with a ton of salt and flavoring. I sip pickle juice on occasion.....YUM.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established

Very good stuff.
2 questions:

1 Are you specific about your brand of ACV?

2 Do you have to woryy about acne on things like test boosters? Other than ZMA, I dont even play the testosterone game, because I already have a few pimples.

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
2 questions:

1 Are you specific about your brand of ACV?

2 Do you have to woryy about acne on things like test boosters? Other than ZMA, I dont even play the testosterone game, because I already have a few pimples.
You pmed me but i will also answered it here for other people

1) http://www.omeganutrition.com/products-nutritional-apple.php
($20 for 1 gallon)

2) I tend to get acne while on supplements that promote an increase in testosterone. I will say that it is very minimal at best. My current cycle of Activate Xtreme by Driven Sports resulted in 3 pimples the entire 30 day cycle.

While off of it, i tend to not get acne. I do get 1-2 every once in awhile; thats normal.

Not to mention, my skin looks and feels cleaner

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
You pmed me but i will also answered it here for other people

1) http://www.omeganutrition.com/products-nutritional-apple.php
($20 for 1 gallon)

2) I tend to get acne while on supplements that promote an increase in testosterone. I will say that it is very minimal at best. My current cycle of Activate Xtreme by Driven Sports resulted in 3 pimples the entire 30 day cycle.

While off of it, i tend to not get acne. I do get 1-2 every once in awhile; thats normal.

Not to mention, my skin looks and feels cleaner
My apologies. I wrote this first. I just whanted to make sure I heard back about this. Anyway, I just bought another brand of non pasturized ACV the other day, and I can already see more whiteheads. I hope this is some sort of detox. When a pimple releases a whitehead instead of holding onto it inside, I would hope that that was a good sign.

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
My apologies. I wrote this first. I just whanted to make sure I heard back about this. Anyway, I just bought another brand of non pasturized ACV the other day, and I can already see more whiteheads. I hope this is some sort of detox. When a pimple releases a whitehead instead of holding onto it inside, I would hope that that was a good sign.
gets better with time. best part is that it is very cheap!

update us with it

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think im goin to try this tonight. Again, how long before benefits are seen?

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
I think im goin to try this tonight. Again, how long before benefits are seen?
like anything, it takes time to accumulate and reap the benefits.

I personally saw a decrease in acne and a better skin tone in 4-6 weeks or so

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
like anything, it takes time to accumulate and reap the benefits.

I personally saw a decrease in acne and a better skin tone in 4-6 weeks or so
Right, right.. Ill give it a whirl. I actually like the taste of vinegar too, so this wont be a stretch.

Thank you for the feedback.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
gets better with time. best part is that it is very cheap!

update us with it
Will do! I notice the pimple opening effect after like one day. Right now, I dont have any new pimples, but Im not a guy who wakes up every day and finds a new one, so..

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
It has been popular for acne treatment for a while, specifically the non processed version with the "mother". Google it.
i mean in this forum.
where are those guys who do onion log??
so many logs left unfinished.....

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
i mean in this forum.
where are those guys who do onion log??
so many logs left unfinished.....
Oh, I see. With the onion log, the main guy whent on spring break and kept nothing constant. Another guy said he was getting dehydrated, and a guy who said he would take over just sort of vanished.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
lol ^

Well I picked up a gallon of ACV at Sam's last night, for only $4 why not?!

Dreams were nice last night and I ate quite a bit before bed yet too. Tonight I will be back on my normal diet so I should be able to really tell if my dreams are more vivid.

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
can anyone answer this? and another thing does it have to be ACV or can it be just regular vinager?
I have not tried regular white vinegar (yuck!) but i would put my input on regular ACV (non-organic).

I did not notice anything positive with regular non organic ACV. I noticed a significant difference since switching to an organic source

Just buy the organic version and save the hassle of downing regular vinegar with the intention of saving...$1-2

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
can anyone answer this? and another thing does it have to be ACV or can it be just regular vinager?
Are you referring to GH purposes or acne. The srudy says that regular vinager is still good for GH. For acne, every where I look says that you specifically need the stuff that isn't pasturized, and has a little sediment in the bottle.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
ok well i opened up my cabinets and found some ACV, now its store brand so i know its not organic. this will be good for both GH and very light acne?

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
ok well i opened up my cabinets and found some ACV, now its store brand so i know its not organic. this will be good for both GH and very light acne?
you got to try.

I had traditional rice vinegar (so called sushi vinegar), tatse nice but it was mixed with salt and seasoning, too salty. I did have great dream but not sure it's because of this.

Back to my country we do drank 'vinegar drink' which is some smooth taste natural vinegar with 20 times or so of icy water, plus honey or sugar.

I don't mind if it's organic but I do like natural vinegar (organic or not) because of flavor. I can't take water-like white vinegar... it's just diluted acetic acid. slightly yellow rice white vinegar is a totally different story.

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
as i said, i have tried regular ACV with little to no desired effect

since you have it already, it wouldnt hurt to try it

let us know how it goes!

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
wouldnt it thin the blood, leading to anemia in the long run??

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
wouldnt it thin the blood, leading to anemia in the long run??
I doubt...
OK, it's a seasoning anyway, so some people do have it everyday (like in Greece or China or Japan).
A dose of one to two spoons before bed isn't really too much.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
ive started dosing 1 table spoon with breakfast and 1 before sleep, mixed with honey and a little bit of water.

i will start a log when im about a week or 2 into it.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I said I would update so hear it is. after a week and a half, I would like to say tat my skin is a little better, but I don't whant to get my hopes up. I will say that I don't think Im getting new pimples as easily, but once again, lets not get the hopes up.

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
I said I would update so hear it is. after a week and a half, I would like to say tat my skin is a little better, but I don't whant to get my hopes up. I will say that I don't think Im getting new pimples as easily, but once again, lets not get the hopes up.
i also want to mention that in the past, if i double the dose, it SEEMS to better the effects

for example, if i feel a pimple is coming on, i will double my dose of ACV and it will either go away or not develop into something too horrendous