Drop of vinegar before sleeping may improve body composition

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    I think im goin to try this tonight. Again, how long before benefits are seen?
    like anything, it takes time to accumulate and reap the benefits.

    I personally saw a decrease in acne and a better skin tone in 4-6 weeks or so


  2. Quote Originally Posted by niCe99 View Post
    like anything, it takes time to accumulate and reap the benefits.

    I personally saw a decrease in acne and a better skin tone in 4-6 weeks or so
    Right, right.. Ill give it a whirl. I actually like the taste of vinegar too, so this wont be a stretch.

    Thank you for the feedback.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by niCe99 View Post
    gets better with time. best part is that it is very cheap!

    update us with it
    Will do! I notice the pimple opening effect after like one day. Right now, I dont have any new pimples, but Im not a guy who wakes up every day and finds a new one, so..

  4. Quote Originally Posted by uknowwho View Post
    What about dill pickle juice? It is mostly watered down vinegar, albeit with a ton of salt and flavoring. I sip pickle juice on occasion.....YUM.
    lmfao

    I'm starting back on my ACV tonight with that milk idea
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  5. ACV now is popular, instead of onion juice...

  6. Quote Originally Posted by narraboth View Post
    ACV now is popular, instead of onion juice...
    It has been popular for acne treatment for a while, specifically the non processed version with the "mother". Google it.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    It has been popular for acne treatment for a while, specifically the non processed version with the "mother". Google it.
    i mean in this forum.
    where are those guys who do onion log??
    so many logs left unfinished.....

  8. Quote Originally Posted by narraboth View Post
    i mean in this forum.
    where are those guys who do onion log??
    so many logs left unfinished.....
    Oh, I see. With the onion log, the main guy whent on spring break and kept nothing constant. Another guy said he was getting dehydrated, and a guy who said he would take over just sort of vanished.

  9. lol ^


    Well I picked up a gallon of ACV at Sam's last night, for only $4 why not?!

    Dreams were nice last night and I ate quite a bit before bed yet too. Tonight I will be back on my normal diet so I should be able to really tell if my dreams are more vivid.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Jake Fires View Post
    what about a table spoon of vinegar?
    can anyone answer this? and another thing does it have to be ACV or can it be just regular vinager?
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Jake Fires View Post
    can anyone answer this? and another thing does it have to be ACV or can it be just regular vinager?
    I have not tried regular white vinegar (yuck!) but i would put my input on regular ACV (non-organic).

    I did not notice anything positive with regular non organic ACV. I noticed a significant difference since switching to an organic source

    Just buy the organic version and save the hassle of downing regular vinegar with the intention of saving...$1-2

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Jake Fires View Post
    can anyone answer this? and another thing does it have to be ACV or can it be just regular vinager?
    Are you referring to GH purposes or acne. The srudy says that regular vinager is still good for GH. For acne, every where I look says that you specifically need the stuff that isn't pasturized, and has a little sediment in the bottle.

  13. ok well i opened up my cabinets and found some ACV, now its store brand so i know its not organic. this will be good for both GH and very light acne?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Jake Fires View Post
    ok well i opened up my cabinets and found some ACV, now its store brand so i know its not organic. this will be good for both GH and very light acne?
    you got to try.

    I had traditional rice vinegar (so called sushi vinegar), tatse nice but it was mixed with salt and seasoning, too salty. I did have great dream but not sure it's because of this.

    Back to my country we do drank 'vinegar drink' which is some smooth taste natural vinegar with 20 times or so of icy water, plus honey or sugar.

    I don't mind if it's organic but I do like natural vinegar (organic or not) because of flavor. I can't take water-like white vinegar... it's just diluted acetic acid. slightly yellow rice white vinegar is a totally different story.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Jake Fires View Post
    ok well i opened up my cabinets and found some ACV, now its store brand so i know its not organic. this will be good for both GH and very light acne?
    as i said, i have tried regular ACV with little to no desired effect

    since you have it already, it wouldnt hurt to try it

    let us know how it goes!

  16. wouldnt it thin the blood, leading to anemia in the long run??

  17. Quote Originally Posted by FilipeBR View Post
    wouldnt it thin the blood, leading to anemia in the long run??
    I doubt...
    OK, it's a seasoning anyway, so some people do have it everyday (like in Greece or China or Japan).
    A dose of one to two spoons before bed isn't really too much.

  18. ive started dosing 1 table spoon with breakfast and 1 before sleep, mixed with honey and a little bit of water.

    i will start a log when im about a week or 2 into it.

  19. I said I would update so hear it is. after a week and a half, I would like to say tat my skin is a little better, but I don't whant to get my hopes up. I will say that I don't think Im getting new pimples as easily, but once again, lets not get the hopes up.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    I said I would update so hear it is. after a week and a half, I would like to say tat my skin is a little better, but I don't whant to get my hopes up. I will say that I don't think Im getting new pimples as easily, but once again, lets not get the hopes up.
    i also want to mention that in the past, if i double the dose, it SEEMS to better the effects

    for example, if i feel a pimple is coming on, i will double my dose of ACV and it will either go away or not develop into something too horrendous

  21. be careful acv is acidic. if you find your self coughing its because your getting 2 much. im taking my dosing down.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Jake Fires View Post
    be careful acv is acidic. if you find your self coughing its because your getting 2 much. im taking my dosing down.
    i dilute it greatly and take it as if i was taking a shot

  23. Still having vivid dreams 3 nights in... Dosing 1 tbsp before bed. So based on past experience with other hgh supps you take at night. I'd say it's working?

  24. do you guys get a euphoric feeling about 2 mins after taking your shots?

  25. I'm usually still recovering from the taste so i haven't noticed...

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Dizmal View Post
    I'm usually still recovering from the taste so i haven't noticed...
    lol you guys are hardcore, i tried one tablespoon and ...that was the end of my log lol

  27. Yeah, **** is nasty. I put a bit of water in my mouth and then down a tblsp of ACV, makes it bearable.
  28. TJM5054
    TJM5054's Avatar

    Just got back on the ACV regimen last night. Dreams were definitely notched up a good bit.

    For example, think of a baby that is jacked and can walk and talk and smoke cigars? A mobster baby in my dream!

  29. would the APV pills work just as good???

  30. Quote Originally Posted by FilipeBR View Post
    would the APV pills work just as good???
    I also experimented with ACV pills

    didnt notice much at all

    Get the organic liquid!

    go big or go home
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ALA and body composition
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 09:50 PM
  2. body composition months after PCT?
    By Warhead_321 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-10-2004, 12:19 PM
  3. Body Composition
    By FLY in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-02-2003, 08:28 PM
  4. Interesting On Body Composition
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-07-2002, 03:06 PM
Log in
Log in