testopro ,libido or viagra

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. testopro ,libido or viagra


    does testopro produce mental desire , libido or just a viagra effect with no drive.


  2. I've never taken testopro, but Im going to assume that it just enhances libido. The only way your going to get a viagara or cialis effect is through a supplement that inhibits PD5 cells. And TestoPro doesn't do that.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by MadeInCanada View Post
    I've never taken testopro, but Im going to assume that it just enhances libido. The only way your going to get a viagara or cialis effect is through a supplement that inhibits PD5 cells. And TestoPro doesn't do that.
    That would be something along the lines of ICARRIN, Stoked, Drive, RPM, DTHC are all great products for a viagra effect.
    doing my own thang!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    That would be something along the lines of ICARRIN, Stoked, Drive, RPM, DTHC are all great products for a viagra effect.
    I had no idea any Test Boosters would give a viagara effect.

  5. I used stoked for two months and my libido has been sky high on the stuff. it is my favorite libido supplement by far as far as herbal type stuff. In my opinion from my research it is the 40 % Icariian that is causing the big libido boost.

    The only herbal that has come close is maca and this if I remember(it has been almost 4 years now since Ive used maca) gave me bigger loads and an shivering feeling when I came. totally different effect than stoked stoked keeps me rock hard.

    *remember this is not when I only have 4 hours sleep this is when i am getting good sleep. Not much helps me when i do not sleep right like I had to do today because of a business meeting in another city. My point is make sure you are refreshed and sleep is good.

    Yeah I know it is obvious the basics comes first I think some people over look them.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  6. Quote Originally Posted by MadeInCanada View Post
    I had no idea any Test Boosters would give a viagara effect.
    Icariin has a PDE-5 inhibiting effect. Great for libido.


  7. is aspire 36 any good
    heard some postive things, but cant seem to find it anywhere. i have seen
    aspire 36 PLUS but i am not sure if that is some new, weak version because the reviews were all bad

  8. Quote Originally Posted by beast4 View Post
    is aspire 36 any good
    heard some postive things, but cant seem to find it anywhere. i have seen
    aspire 36 PLUS but i am not sure if that is some new, weak version because the reviews were all bad
    it works in 30-60 minutes. i had terrible headache and snuffy nose afterward for 24 hours or so. i would only use if it your last option if you know what i mean

    same with yohimbe products hate that yohimbe feeling
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  9. Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    Icariin has a PDE-5 inhibiting effect. Great for libido.

    Where can I find ICARRIN? Sounds great. I usually buy my Tadalfil in liquid form because its cheap, but this stuff sounds cool.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by beast4 View Post
    is aspire 36 any good
    heard some postive things, but cant seem to find it anywhere. i have seen
    aspire 36 PLUS but i am not sure if that is some new, weak version because the reviews were all bad
    The original Aspire 36 was great but that was due to the fact it contained viagra. It was removed from sale and the new Aspire is pretty weak.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by MadeInCanada View Post
    Where can I find ICARRIN? Sounds great. I usually buy my Tadalfil in liquid form because its cheap, but this stuff sounds cool.
    STOKED has a good dose.


  12. A testofen/iicarin stack works wonders for me, as far as herbs go. Add some fenugreek at bedtime and you're all set.

    Am: testofen/iicarin/mucuna pruriens
    Pm: testofen/iicarin
    Bedtime: fenugreek/mucuna pruriens

  13. Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    Icariin has a PDE-5 inhibiting effect. Great for libido.
    Lack of libido is NOT erectile dysfunction.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    Icariin has a PDE-5 inhibiting effect. Great for libido.
    I think some of you have a misunderstanding on what libido is. Or Im way off base here.

    Libido is the mental desire.
    While erectile dysfunction is the ability to get a solid erection and maintain it.

    You can have full libido and all the mental desire, but if you have erectile disfunction, it doesn't matter because your penis is not going up without some trouble.

    All these herbs I believe are just to increase your desire for sex. But you need a PD5 inhibitor to help with getting a better, more solid erection (viagara,cialis,levitra).

    When I take a libido booster, my desire for sex goes up, but that doesnt solve ED. However when I take a PD5 inhibitor, I get hard from the damn wind just blowing.



    Libido boosters increase the desire for sex. PD5 Inhibitors allow your penis to get a full erection without difficulty.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MadeInCanada View Post
    I think some of you have a misunderstanding on what libido is. Or Im way off base here.

    Libido is the mental desire.
    While erectile dysfunction is the ability to get a solid erection and maintain it.

    You can have full libido and all the mental desire, but if you have erectile disfunction, it doesn't matter because your penis is not going up without some trouble.

    All these herbs I believe are just to increase your desire for sex. But you need a PD5 inhibitor to help with getting a better, more solid erection (viagara,cialis,levitra).

    When I take a libido booster, my desire for sex goes up, but that doesnt solve ED. However when I take a PD5 inhibitor, I get hard from the damn wind just blowing.



    Libido boosters increase the desire for sex. PD5 Inhibitors allow your penis to get a full erection without difficulty.
    I'm 50. The stack I mentioned above gives me harder erections, not just the desire. I can't compare it to viagara because I've never used it, but I'd assume that it doesn't work as well. But believe me, the stack I mentioned above is an all-around sexual stack that works for this 50 year old man.

  16. TestoPro increased the urge for sure. Now the physical capacity is definitely another story.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  17. Quote Originally Posted by MadeInCanada View Post
    I think some of you have a misunderstanding on what libido is. Or Im way off base here.

    Libido is the mental desire.
    While erectile dysfunction is the ability to get a solid erection and maintain it.

    You can have full libido and all the mental desire, but if you have erectile disfunction, it doesn't matter because your penis is not going up without some trouble.

    All these herbs I believe are just to increase your desire for sex. But you need a PD5 inhibitor to help with getting a better, more solid erection (viagara,cialis,levitra).

    When I take a libido booster, my desire for sex goes up, but that doesnt solve ED. However when I take a PD5 inhibitor, I get hard from the damn wind just blowing.



    Libido boosters increase the desire for sex. PD5 Inhibitors allow your penis to get a full erection without difficulty.
    Thanks for the clarification. Hopefully others will read it as all too often people get the two mixed up or assume it's the same thing.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by MadeInCanada View Post
    I think some of you have a misunderstanding on what libido is. Or Im way off base here.

    Libido is the mental desire.
    While erectile dysfunction is the ability to get a solid erection and maintain it.

    You can have full libido and all the mental desire, but if you have erectile disfunction, it doesn't matter because your penis is not going up without some trouble.

    All these herbs I believe are just to increase your desire for sex. But you need a PD5 inhibitor to help with getting a better, more solid erection (viagara,cialis,levitra).

    When I take a libido booster, my desire for sex goes up, but that doesnt solve ED. However when I take a PD5 inhibitor, I get hard from the damn wind just blowing.



    Libido boosters increase the desire for sex. PD5 Inhibitors allow your penis to get a full erection without difficulty.
    Research has suggested that Icariin is both a PDE5 inhibitor and is a testosterone mimetic.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  19. I think both cnidium monnieri and butea superba are supposed PDE-5 inhibs if I am not mistaken! However, I think if you are looking for a viagra like effect, I don't think any herbals will compare unless of coarse they are spiked with some PDE-5 mixture!

  20. The only reason I say this is because when I was shutdown on my test production awhile ago from a cycle, I went through like a month of ED (being able to maintain).

    I took all the libido products in the world and it helped with the desire, and inconsistently with the hardness of the erection. But when I took a cialis (half dose), I was a walking erection for a solid 36 hours. Now I love the stuff and I use it all the time.


    I'm definitely going to try this icarrin stuff and Ill let you know how it compares to a prescription PD5 inhibitor like Viagara or Cialis. So far, nothing has even come close.

  21. ... ok nevermind,

    I just read that Icarrin IS Horny Goat Weed?

    If that's true, then although your stacks may work well.. don't kid yourself.
    That doesn't compare to a real PD5 inhibitor.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MadeInCanada View Post
    The only reason I say this is because when I was shutdown on my test production awhile ago from a cycle, I went through like a month of ED (being able to maintain).

    I took all the libido products in the world and it helped with the desire, and inconsistently with the hardness of the erection. But when I took a cialis (half dose), I was a walking erection for a solid 36 hours. Now I love the stuff and I use it all the time.


    I'm definitely going to try this icarrin stuff and Ill let you know how it compares to a prescription PD5 inhibitor like Viagara or Cialis. So far, nothing has even come close.
    Most PCTs kill the lipids and your estrogen. Most people do not realize how important estrogen is to libido.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  23. Quote Originally Posted by MadeInCanada View Post
    ... ok nevermind,

    I just read that Icarrin IS Horny Goat Weed?

    If that's true, then although your stacks may work well.. don't kid yourself.
    That doesn't compare to a real PD5 inhibitor.
    Different extracts produce much different results. The **** in a gas station is not even close to the same quality.

    On a side note, you really like to play with a lot of drugs. Living close to the border is not helping you.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  24. Quote Originally Posted by MadeInCanada View Post
    The only reason I say this is because when I was shutdown on my test production awhile ago from a cycle, I went through like a month of ED (being able to maintain).

    I took all the libido products in the world and it helped with the desire, and inconsistently with the hardness of the erection. But when I took a cialis (half dose), I was a walking erection for a solid 36 hours. Now I love the stuff and I use it all the time.


    I'm definitely going to try this icarrin stuff and Ill let you know how it compares to a prescription PD5 inhibitor like Viagara or Cialis. So far, nothing has even come close.
    Your problems were due to AAS use, and at your age, recovery will usually come in due time.

    I doubt anything natural is going to compare to a drug. Here's my concern. You're fairly young and I wouldn't want you to "rely" on a drug like cialis. Nobody is certain of what long term effects of chronic use could be.

    Anyway, I asked a rhetorical question above, but after reading it, it seems kind of insensitive, so I deleted it.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MadeInCanada View Post
    ... ok nevermind,

    I just read that Icarrin IS Horny Goat Weed?

    If that's true, then although your stacks may work well.. don't kid yourself.
    That doesn't compare to a real PD5 inhibitor.
    I am well aware of this. However, I am over twice your age and have never needed to use the drugs you've used, either.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Most PCTs kill the lipids and your estrogen. Most people do not realize how important estrogen is to libido.
    Too much estrogen is bad for it too.

    Without an AI or some form of estrogen inhibitor, I would rather watch the Lifetime for women channel than have sex.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by MacTech View Post
    Too much estrogen is bad for it too.

    Without an AI or some form of estrogen inhibitor, I would rather watch the Lifetime for women channel than have sex.
    You missed the point of that post. I'm well aware that either extreme is not optimal, but SERMs (especially Nolva) and AIs kill both your estrogen and lipids. There is an optimal range of both T and E and, at his age, playing with AIs will most likely shut him down too much and, therefore, kill his libido.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  28. How would you guys compare the 20% icariin extract vs the 50% icariin extract at Nutraplanet?
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...-50-grams.html
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...-50-grams.html

    From reading some of the reviews it sounds like the 20% extract might actually be better which leads me to believe that there are more goodies in HGW besides icariin that gives the increase in libido/test.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by MacTech View Post
    Lack of libido is NOT erectile dysfunction.
    No, its not?

    Not sure what youre getting at.

    Icariin is a PDE-5 inhibitor as well as a testosterone mimetic.

    It will increase libido, while addressing erectile dysfunction. Its a win/win.


  30. So how good would you rate the icariian in DTHC?

  31. Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    No, its not?

    Not sure what youre getting at.
    Too often I see where people think raising their libido is to cure an ED problem.

    Libido is the desire for sex. That's what I am getting at. One can have a high libido but have ED and the other way around.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by MacTech View Post
    Too often I see where people think raising their libido is to cure an ED problem.

    Libido is the desire for sex. That's what I am getting at. One can have a high libido but have ED and the other way around.
    Exactly!

    They are two entirely different problems.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by MadeInCanada View Post
    Exactly!

    They are two entirely different problems.
    Yeah, it ain't rocket science.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by marco wolf View Post
    I am well aware of this. However, I am over twice your age and have never needed to use the drugs you've used, either.
    I agree. I'm sure they both work well. I've just had much more success with a subscription that was given to me by an endocrinologist (cialis).

    So no Rodja, I do not enjoy "playing" with drugs. During my shutdown period I was prescribed Tadalfil. I still enjoy using the stuff even though I don't need to rely on it, but it's not an everyday thing if thats what you were getting at.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by MadeInCanada View Post
    I agree. I'm sure they both work well. I've just had much more success with a subscription that was given to me by an endocrinologist (cialis).

    So no Rodja, I do not enjoy "playing" with drugs. During my shutdown period I was prescribed Tadalfil. I still enjoy using the stuff even though I don't need to rely on it, but it's not an everyday thing if thats what you were getting at.
    Please, explain to me how using AAS followed by SERMs and AIs and then PDE5 inhibitors is not playing with many classes of drugs? Prescribed or not, you're playing with a lot and it is not a good idea to be using all of these drugs consecutively. Conversely, it makes no sense to be using these drugs and to make numerous threads about your concern for your heart, gyno, etc.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  36. Here's the problem, MIC. There are people on here trying to help you get healthy, but you're just looking for the next quick-fix.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by marco wolf View Post
    Here's the problem, MIC. There are people on here trying to help you get healthy, but you're just looking for the next quick-fix.
    you know the old saying 'youth is wasted on the young', lol.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Please, explain to me how using AAS followed by SERMs and AIs and then PDE5 inhibitors is not playing with many classes of drugs? Prescribed or not, you're playing with a lot and it is not a good idea to be using all of these drugs consecutively. Conversely, it makes no sense to be using these drugs and to make numerous threads about your concern for your heart, gyno, etc.
    I feel I don't mess with drugs anymore then the next person on this forum. Maybe it seems more exaggerated to you because I continuously use this site for guidance and for asking questions.

    Here's my past year of the drug abuse you're accusing me of.
    1. PH of an SD clone for half a month in August. (2-3 weeks).
    2. Letrozole cycle to kill some gyno in November (4-5 weeks).
    ... and then you can add maybe 15 sessions of sex I had that I used cialis.

    I spent the previous 5 months before that playing pro hockey so I wasn't under anything except for weight gainer to make up for calories I was burning.

    Do I look for shortcuts? Yes, with moderation. Just like every other person who has used an AAS.

  39. AHL?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-28-2010, 06:08 PM
  2. Viagra with out ED
    By Brolic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 04:20 AM
  3. viagra!?
    By pyrotechnik in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-12-2008, 11:01 AM
  4. Viagra Like !!!
    By Dundukus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-18-2006, 11:22 PM
Log in
Log in