proteins

  1. proteins


    hello fellas, which protein is better between:

    Gaspari's Myofusion and
    Nitrotech Hardcore?

    thanks a lot


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bbphato View Post
    hello fellas, which protein is better between:

    Gaspari's Myofusion and
    Nitrotech Hardcore?

    thanks a lot
    over priced and over priced.......neither

    GICH

  3. Quote Originally Posted by bbphato View Post
    hello fellas, which protein is better between:

    Gaspari's Myofusion and
    Nitrotech Hardcore?

    thanks a lot
    They're two completely DIFFERENT products. Nitro-TECH Hardcore contains far more than protein.

    If you are going to choose between those two products then select the one that best fits your needs and/or pricerange.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    They're two completely DIFFERENT products. Nitro-TECH Hardcore contains far more than protein.

    If you are going to choose between those two products then select the one that best fits your needs and/or pricerange.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    so myofusion is only protein and vitamins? which is better for build lean mass? thanks Rosie

  5. Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    over priced and over priced.......neither

    GICH
    Cosign.

    On
    Scivation

  6. Quote Originally Posted by bbphato View Post
    so myofusion is only protein and vitamins? which is better for build lean mass? thanks Rosie
    I would personally choose MyoFusion, but that's me. You could use either. Remember that it's your DIET will be the biggest determining factor in whether your gains are lean or not.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  7. Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride View Post
    Cosign.

    On
    Scivation
    right on......you can go with All the Whey and get some good flavors too. $30.00 for 5lbs.......for get about it
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Question On Proteins...
    By Katman9 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 07:48 PM
  2. Soy Proteins??
    By ZoomZoom88 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 02:41 PM
  3. gainer proteins
    By pyrotechnik in forum Bulking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 05:10 PM
  4. Different proteins?
    By massarmor in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-18-2006, 09:26 AM
Log in
Log in