Blue Up

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone tried Controlled Labs Blue up....if so what do you think, i've read some reviews on it but i'm still uncertain if it's effective to boost test, it seems to be a prop blend of all kinds of things and anything with trib makes me think that it doesn't really boost your test because of the study'd that i have read, Blue Up however does seem to have some other ingredients that are proven to boost test....but is there enough in there

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Yep... not much although to be honest I didn't run the bottle.

Its has a relatively large amount of yohimbine in it (7.5mg/cap?). This will sure wake you up if your not tolerant. That was my opinion: running it would result in strong tolerance to yohimbine - so I didn't do it.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
another reason why i was worried, i don't mind yohimbine as i don't feel it after the first day, the first day is awful but then i don't feel anything, but some companies put it in test boosters so ppl think they are feeling "something"

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
Why not try the stim free version?

The trib in Blue Up is 80% steroidal saponins and 30% protodioscin, so that's a pretty good extract. The avena and long jak are also pretty good extracts.

I started Blue Up on Monday, so I haven't been taking it that long. I've been taking three a day, and really haven't felt any ill-effects from the yohimbine. My appetite is down, so that is most likely the yohimbine, if I had to guess.

So far I like it, and will probably use it again. I'll probably go with the stim free version so I can increase the dosage and/or take it at bedtime.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the stim version doesn't bother me at all, but trib doesn't increase test, just libido, i'm mostly worried about how this stuff will increase or free up my test levels

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the stim version doesn't bother me at all, but trib doesn't increase test, just libido, i'm mostly worried about how this stuff will increase or free up my test levels
at your weight if 3 caps of the stim version doesn't bother you then either they have changed the formula or you are stim immune. when i took 3 caps i had jitters for first time in my life, and i weighed 250 at the time.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i haven't started taking it, i'm saying that i don't think it will bother me based on taking lipo6 in the past and not getting increased energy, various pre workouts that are supposed to be really stim'd not doing much, i also started a new job earlier this year and it's my first job where i wasn't doing physical things on my feet all day so i've become accustomed to drinking coffee early in the morning, i would cut out the coffee of course if this stuff is strong

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i haven't started taking it, i'm saying that i don't think it will bother me based on taking lipo6 in the past and not getting increased energy, various pre workouts that are supposed to be really stim'd not doing much, i also started a new job earlier this year and it's my first job where i wasn't doing physical things on my feet all day so i've become accustomed to drinking coffee early in the morning, i would cut out the coffee of course if this stuff is strong
i am not sure if it is same formula as what i took, but if it is start out with just 1 cap. i am a stim head and like i said i weighed 250 when i took it, and 3 caps had me wishing i had only took 1 or 2. sheit really had crack effect at least on me.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
i am not sure if it is same formula as what i took, but if it is start out with just 1 cap. i am a stim head and like i said i weighed 250 when i took it, and 3 caps had me wishing i had only took 1 or 2. sheit really had crack effect at least on me.
it is strong, no doubt.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it is strong, no doubt.
it really caught me by surprise. i usually laugh when someone says something has a powerful stim effect, so when i took blue up i was totally unprepared to get walloped by it, lol. i came to like the effects of 1-2 but 3 was [i hate admitting this] too much for me.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just got bigger loads and libido..good for bedroom action

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Worked well for me. I used it in a few PCT's and standalone's. Always preferred the Stim free version, with Yohim. I would dose with food. It does increase aggression and sex drive... two signs that test is being raised.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
libido and test do run side by side for a lot of things, but blue up has trib which everyone says boosts libido but has no scientific proof that it raises test levels from everything that i have read

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Worked well for me. I used it in a few PCT's and standalone's. Always preferred the Stim free version, with Yohim. I would dose with food. It does increase aggression and sex drive... two signs that test is being raised.
there is no doubt it works-even 1 had a good effect on wood, and libido.
btw-where you been hiding rr?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pretty crazy stim haha

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
take 3 stim formula blue ups on an empty stomach and you should feel pretty damned stimmed, lol.
I've been taking 3 a day for 9 days now in addition to my normal 1-2 pots of coffee a day. I really only started feeling the stim effect after about 7 days, but it's actually getting stronger daily. I felt an appetite supression from the first day, though.

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
libido and test do run side by side for a lot of things, but blue up has trib which everyone says boosts libido but has no scientific proof that it raises test levels from everything that i have read
When looking for trib products, the protodiscin content is what you look at. Just like fenugreek is quite different from testofen, straight trib is different from a product with a high protodioscin extract. Whether protodioscin actually raises test is up for debate, but is sure has positive sexual benefits.

It's just about the least expensive supplement out there. Definiitey worth a try.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've been taking 3 a day for 9 days now in addition to my normal 1-2 pots of coffee a day. I really only started feeling the stim effect after about 7 days, but it's actually getting stronger daily. I felt an appetite supression from the first day, though.
i don't doubt you for a minute, it's just another case of people reacting differently. i could take 3 slimx and not be nearly as stimmed out as 2 blue up.
btw-2 POTS of coffee in a day???

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
i don't doubt you for a minute, it's just another case of people reacting differently. i could take 3 slimx and not be nearly as stimmed out as 2 blue up.
btw-2 POTS of coffee in a day???
I drink at least a pot a day, closer to one and a half pots. Occasionally, I drink two. I've been doing this for just over 30 years. :shocked:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 pots of coffee? i thought me drinking alittle less than 2 cups and taking a preworkout was bad....isn't to much caffeine bad for u...it adds fat?

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
2 pots of coffee? i thought me drinking alittle less than 2 cups and taking a preworkout was bad....isn't to much caffeine bad for u...it adds fat?
From personal experience, I'd say that too much caffeine can cause problems with visceral fat, but not so much with subcutaneous fat. When I was younger it didn't cause any problems, but now that I'm older, I'm pretty sure that my caffeine consumption is having a negative effect on my waist line but not so much effect on overall fat deposits.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
it really caught me by surprise. i usually laugh when someone says something has a powerful stim effect, so when i took blue up i was totally unprepared to get walloped by it, lol. i came to like the effects of 1-2 but 3 was [i hate admitting this] too much for me.
yup, not for those who are ultra sensitive by any means :)
just got bigger loads and libido..good for bedroom action
good to hear :)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you guys were right, this stuff is strrooong, started with just 1 pill, and i'm sweating and feel like garbage, i dunno if i can take this stuff, really wish i had gotten the stim free

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
you guys were right, this stuff is strrooong, started with just 1 pill, and i'm sweating and feel like garbage, i dunno if i can take this stuff, really wish i had gotten the stim free
are you taking it with food?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
can't say i didn't warn you! i am a stim junkie and the stim formula lit me up. good news is the more you take it the better you tolerate it, the ycl in it gave me auto-boners and sex was enhanced on it.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah i took it with my breakfast this morning, 3 eggs, 2 pieces of of whole wheat toast, i even ate almonds soon after because of how i felt, i'm supposed to take two before i work out after work, i'm done for

i figured i might tolerate it better the more i take it, happened to me when i started working out with a fat burner, after the first day i didn't feel anything, so hopefully thats the case

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
can't say i didn't warn you! i am a stim junkie and the stim formula lit me up. good news is the more you take it the better you tolerate it, the ycl in it gave me auto-boners and sex was enhanced on it.
sounds sweet :D
yeah i took it with my breakfast this morning, 3 eggs, 2 pieces of of whole wheat toast, i even ate almonds soon after because of how i felt, i'm supposed to take two before i work out after work, i'm done for

i figured i might tolerate it better the more i take it, happened to me when i started working out with a fat burner, after the first day i didn't feel anything, so hopefully thats the case
let us know how it goes
It's a solid product.
that is for sure and a great value :)