Prohormones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
MOD EDIT: you broke 2 rules. 1. Wrong Forum. 2. You must be 21 here to discuss such things.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
at your age i wouldnt mess with that...but if you choose to, i say maybe epistane with pct of nolva or diesel test pro cycle with something else.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Don't do it. Definately don't touch the methylated PHs - which will shut you down hard.

DTP/Dermacrine (PP) is as strong as you should go.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I have been there and I know at your age you want to get big and strong fast. I began using steroids at 18. Yes full blown cycles, test, deca, anadrol. You name it I did it and man did I get results. I also got my door kicked in by the drug task force. I know you are asking about ph and not roids, but I said all that to say this. I have not used in 6 years. And this is the part you will probably hate to hear, but with hard work and good diet I am stronger and faster than when I was juicing. I did not know back then about shutdown, actually I did not even care if someone would have told me. I knew it would stop me from getting any taller but that was all I knew. I can only wish now that I did not use at a young age because all I can wonder is how it affected my natural gains and body from what it could have gotten to naturally but never will cause of my decision back then. If all your friends are doing it then they are gonna get bigger and stronger faster than you, but if you will eat right and train like a beast, when you get in your mid to late 20's you will far surpass your friends, trust me.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Don't do it. Definately don't touch the methylated PHs - which will shut you down hard.

DTP/Dermacrine (PP) is as strong as you should go.
What is the reason that you say "methylated PHs will shut you down hard"? Because the majority of them is actually anabolic steroids or? Imo a "real" PH such as the old 1-AD can shut you down just as hard as testosterone and that is not even methylated =)

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Stay away from them. If you have to ask which one is safest and what kind of PCT you need then you DEFINITELY do not know enough to be using prohormones.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^listen to that post. my cousin is 15 and is on mdrol and ive told him EVERYTHING about juicin, he doesnt care. he always brags on how he is getting almost as strong as i am lol u just watch, when he cant get his gym candy and has to train natural, im gonna blow his doors off cause he wont gain NEAR as fast as i will be. sure ive taken torque once and mdrol once when i was 18 (superdrol) but i am still gaining awesome cause i havent done anything since, i dosed my stuff right (only 10mg of mdrol a day) for only 3 weeks. if u r gonna do a PH, i would say epistane. u will get good gains and less sides

at1010

Awards
  • Established
well for one i do know a decent amount about phs. Thanks to the guys who actually answered my questions for me. I know that they can mess with your body and all that jaz, but i have buddies who have taken numerous cycles and dont even use a pct and they are healthy as hell and not to mention the size they have gotten. Y is this?

smith22

Awards
Anyone know anything about the prohormones on this sight?

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I know that they can mess with your body and all that jaz
Do you know what they do to your body and how? What all are you planning for a PCT? I have been researching this for over 6 months and still don't feel confident enough to try anything, nor do I feel that I have hit a natural plateau.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I realize that last post came off as me being a jerk (not my intention), but when I first began my lifting I came here looking for easy gains and the guys on here have helped me immensely. I suggest taking their advice.

shawn213

Awards
What is the reason that you say "methylated PHs will shut you down hard"? Because the majority of them is actually anabolic steroids or? Imo a "real" PH such as the old 1-AD can shut you down just as hard as testosterone and that is not even methylated =)
You should only take creatine, bcaa's, protien supps, multi's, test boosters. Anything hormonal you're playing with fire. Good luck

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Say what? That really doesn't have anything to do with my response, unless I am misunderstanding something? =)

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you got your mind set on doing it regardless. I will say this, your friends you say have no sides, but it is hard to say that with out blood test. Trust me on this. I was healthy as could be, never felt bad, went in for simple blood work, when I got home I had a message from doc to get to hospital asap cause all 3 of my liver enzymes were through the roof. If you are gonna do it good luck. Use something mild and do a lot of reading on here. There is a ton of info if you use the search function in the anabolics forum

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you have to even ask the question am I too young you already know the answer.

ii feel sorry for the kids that are 15 and doing any hormonal the average male puberty starts at 12-13 the first stage he is probably at his peak and had not even reached the second stage of puberty which on average for a male stops at stops at 17-18(full development ) and continues until 20.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
The comment im responding to you is that you said your freinds are healthy as hell which may be what it seems on the outside but the big sides of PH's are something you probally dont see. Your libido or sex drive can plumet to the point where you cant even get a hard on up later down the road. Without proper PCT you are doing serious serious damage to your liver i doubt you notice that when there walking around all healthy and what not. Or that it can infuse your growth plates and screw you up big time. Not to mention physcological problems that COULD arise. Not to mention you could mess up your test for life your test levels are already optimal for gains you dont need anything to mess that up.

Without PCT i doubt your freinds are fine it just looks like it because your picture of Health is how strong they are how fit they look not actually how HEALTHY they are on the inside.

We can only give you the information to suceed and to make the right descisons but in the end it comes down to you risk all i stated above for 5-10 lbs of muscle that you will more then likely lose without pct. OR wait till your at a good age 22-23 to experiement with a MILD one. It seems like an obvious answer to me but there is a reason why there was a nationwide ban of any companies selling PH's if that doesnt tell you something is up i dunno what would.

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
"Healthy as hell" is not something you can see by looking at somebody. Have these friends gotten blood work done? I'll assume not.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Max out naturally and then use these items (legal or illegal)

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
bad idea my man...you're young enough to gain naturally...eat right, train hard...

Amazed how many 15-16yr old are messin around with this sheit...and I know this has been happening for a long time, but it just seems like more often now with all this mass marketing...

at1010

Awards
  • Established
ok boys you have convinced me. I am going to stay natural i thought about it a lot and i got a good lift in today and got stronger without any supps at all. I will wait for a long time.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
ok boys you have convinced me. I am going to stay natural i thought about it a lot and i got a good lift in today and got stronger without any supps at all. I will wait for a long time.
There ya go its not worth the risk for the reward.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude, if u wanna get strong take prime. Prime by USP Labs is amazing. im logging it now under supplement reviews section called HGHup and Prime. see the results for yourself.

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Nobody in his teens should use a PH.

I'd kill for all of that natural testosterone you've got flowing through your young body!

Status
Not open for further replies.