- 01-08-2010, 10:12 AM
- 01-08-2010, 10:41 AM
best off just spending it on their protein when they do the buy 1 get one half off honestly. their supplement pricing is terrible, but the protein isn't too bad.
01-08-2010, 10:43 AM
01-08-2010, 11:37 AM
Unless you have a gold card and buy during gold card week, that store is a HUGE rip off compared to NP and BB.com to name a few. Sometimes the sales make it palatable to shop there but that is rare.
01-08-2010, 12:30 PM
actually with BOGO and the gold card, two 150ct bottles of Prime came to $90...
only time I actually buy from there is when they have items about to expire, I just got my son a bottle of SizeOn tablets for $18 and a tub on Syntha-6 for $12.
01-08-2010, 12:34 PM
go to GNC and as them to price match with TF for prime. they will give you the 150ct bottle for 48 bucks or around there (at least mine did and a few others on this site have reported the same situation). Prime is the best product on the market for pure strength gains period.
Performax Labs Product Specialist
Similar Forum Threads
- By killamac27 in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 02-21-2010, 06:17 PM
- By GymRat83 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-13-2009, 10:26 AM
- By jimmythelad in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 7Last Post: 01-26-2007, 01:34 PM
- By madebayo in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 05-23-2006, 01:21 PM
- By mitch911 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-30-2005, 09:01 AM