Strength gains

1. Strength gains

I know it's not a very popular place with a lot of folks on this board, but I got a couple of GNC gift cards for Christmas and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a quality product they carry to help maximize strength gains. Thanks.

2. best off just spending it on their protein when they do the buy 1 get one half off honestly. their supplement pricing is terrible, but the protein isn't too bad.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    best off just spending it on their protein when they do the buy 1 get one half off honestly. their supplement pricing is terrible, but the protein isn't too bad.
    He is right ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^

4. Unless you have a gold card and buy during gold card week, that store is a HUGE rip off compared to NP and BB.com to name a few. Sometimes the sales make it palatable to shop there but that is rare.

5. actually with BOGO and the gold card, two 150ct bottles of Prime came to $90...

only time I actually buy from there is when they have items about to expire, I just got my son a bottle of SizeOn tablets for $18 and a tub on Syntha-6 for $12.
    •   

6. go to GNC and as them to price match with TF for prime. they will give you the 150ct bottle for 48 bucks or around there (at least mine did and a few others on this site have reported the same situation). Prime is the best product on the market for pure strength gains period.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is better for strength gains
    By killamac27 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-21-2010, 06:17 PM
  2. Best PH for strength gains
    By GymRat83 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-13-2009, 10:26 AM
  3. Strength gains when on IGF
    By jimmythelad in forum IGF-1/GH