- 01-08-2010, 10:12 AM
- 01-08-2010, 10:41 AM
best off just spending it on their protein when they do the buy 1 get one half off honestly. their supplement pricing is terrible, but the protein isn't too bad.Animis Rep
- 01-08-2010, 10:43 AM
01-08-2010, 11:37 AM
Unless you have a gold card and buy during gold card week, that store is a HUGE rip off compared to NP and BB.com to name a few. Sometimes the sales make it palatable to shop there but that is rare.
01-08-2010, 12:30 PM
actually with BOGO and the gold card, two 150ct bottles ofcame to $90...
only time I actually buy from there is when they have items about to expire, I just got my son a bottle of SizeOn tablets for $18 and a tub on for $12.
01-08-2010, 12:34 PM
go to GNC and as them to price match with TF for prime. they will give you the 150ct bottle for 48 bucks or around there (at least mine did and a few others on this site have reported the same situation). Prime is the best product on the market for pure strength gains period.
Iron Forged Nutrition Rep
use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
Similar Forum Threads
- By killamac27 in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 02-21-2010, 06:17 PM
- By GymRat83 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-13-2009, 10:26 AM
- By jimmythelad in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 7Last Post: 01-26-2007, 01:34 PM
- By madebayo in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 05-23-2006, 01:21 PM
- By mitch911 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-30-2005, 09:01 AM