Swanson Svetol same as VAT Attack?

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
AM advertiser Swanson's has a green coffee extract with chlorogenic acids, anyone know offhand if this is the same idea as what was VAT Attack by USP? If I remember correctly the VAT Attack reviews were not exactly glowing, interested in the Svetol if it is different MOA.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AM advertiser Swanson's has a green coffee extract with chlorogenic acids, anyone know offhand if this is the same idea as what was VAT Attack by USP? If I remember correctly the VAT Attack reviews were not exactly glowing, interested in the Svetol if it is different MOA.
Vat Attack worked very well and had good reviews. I have one more tub and wish I had more.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the reply, this is good news, I am going to do some research on this then, just might get some of this as the price seems right.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the reply, this is good news, I am going to do some research on this then, just might get some of this as the price seems right.
NP, for me I started noticing my waist get smaller at about 3 weeks and I couldn't fathom why there hadn't been a lot of weight loss. Then it hit me, I guess I was carrying a lot of VAT.. The difference was very pronounced.

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of any of this, whats the basic science behind it?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
NP, for me I started noticing my waist get smaller at about 3 weeks and I couldn't fathom why there hadn't been a lot of weight loss. Then it hit me, I guess I was carrying a lot of VAT.. The difference was very pronounced.
I have 1 tub as well. Wish USP would bring this bulk back. :sad2:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have 1 tub as well. Wish USP would bring this bulk back. :sad2:
Yah there was word of a new product but haven't heard anything about it in a while. I am trying to sit on my last tub in hope that I hear something soon...

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
I hope it comes back soon...
My last jug growing veryy tiny.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. This looks like the patented extract. Sort of like what Tonalin is to CLA and Forslean is to Forsk products. Instead of a copy.... I will definitely have to research Svetol more.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. This looks like the patented extract. Sort of like what Tonalin is to CLA and Forslean is to Forsk products. Instead of a copy.... I will definitely have to research Svetol more.
Tonalin is not a patented extract, just a "brand" of standardized CLA.

The CLA offered by nutraplanet offers the same extact percentage and ratio of isomers.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tonalin is not a patented extract, just a "brand" of standardized CLA.

The CLA offered by nutraplanet offers the same extact percentage and ratio of isomers.
Eh, thats what I meant. Something that offers true QC with their products. More trust is placed in them.

It's paramount to really not wanting to pay for bioprene and just putting something like Pepper Extract on their label. I trust the company that pays for bioprene over the other.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established