OEP vs. Leviathan Reloaded

acwingfoot

Awards
Looking at adding one of these fat burners to my cut cycle.. does anyone have experience with both and can compare? Or atleast just your results using one or the other? thanks

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Looking at adding one of these fat burners to my cut cycle.. does anyone have experience with both and can compare? Or atleast just your results using one or the other? thanks
OEP is a much more comprehensive product, and attacks in many different ways, so far I have experience nothing like it. I would compare it more to Slim Extreme but it has more going for it. OEP is much more than just a fat burner.

Leviathan was a good product and I was able to burn some fat and maintain mass but it's not in the same class as OEP.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
OEP is a much more comprehensive product, and attacks in many different ways, so far I have experience nothing like it. I would compare it more to Slim Extreme but it has more going for it. OEP is much more than just a fat burner.

Leviathan was a good product and I was able to burn some fat and maintain mass but it's not in the same class as OEP.
never tried leviathan but I'll second what you said about OEP. some great stuff they created!