Need help with H-drol, M-drol, and P-plex!!!

slamballer94

Awards
I am a 23 year old football player who wants to gain muscle, and loose fat as well as hopefully up my speed and strength. I have used H-Drol by itself before and got decent results I am curious about using these products. I really am posting this because I need help deciding which ones to use as well as how to properely cycle them, and eat accordingly. If any body can post a few good cycles and combinations of H-drol, M-drol, and P-plex use it would really help me out.
Thanks A Lot

94 Like never before

ckozlgod

Awards
I am a 23 year old football player who wants to gain muscle, and loose fat as well as hopefully up my speed and strength. I have used H-Drol by itself before and got decent results I am curious about using these products. I really am posting this because I need help deciding which ones to use as well as how to properely cycle them, and eat accordingly. If any body can post a few good cycles and combinations of H-drol, M-drol, and P-plex use it would really help me out.
Thanks A Lot

94 Like never before
Mdrol and Phera aren't prime for a 2nd cycle. Wait till you have a few more under your belt before you jump to the big ones.

I would personally say Pmag, it is very similiar to the makeup of Hdrol but it's more of a mass builder, whereas Hdrol is more for a recomp/lean building. It's about as mild of a PH as Hdrol too. Dosing/length of cycle would be the same.

Or you could go for a nice stack of H-Drol/Fura...this would be a fat destroyer. You would still gain, but the recomp would be unreal.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you play college ball, these "supplements" you want to run are steroids and arent they against college rules??? if you wanna run these, i say stack mdrol and p plex but thats if you dont care about health in general. that stack has alot of potential to do harm to your liver and other things. IMO, I would suggest APP Nut's Drive and RPM and stack that. you wont see gains like you will on steroids, but its made more for athletes. if you wanted to run a small cycle of juice, i would run h drol or epistane for 3 weeks then get on PCT then run the drive and rpm stack maybe with prime.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
You might want to look into running some Oral Turinibol as opposed to something as strong as m-drol/p-plex, if you can get a good source for it (providing its legal for you to possess depending on where you live) since its more potent than the H-drol and carries less risk for sides in comparison with M-drol and p-plex. Your the same age as me, and at our age, we could use more food rather than running strong designer roids in order to grow. The oral turinibol will be good to lose fat on also whilst making gains, as opposed to something more 'wet' like p-plex which might not the best choice for a cutter.

Make sure you eat hard while on cycle, and you may want to look into adding some MCT oil in with your cycle. And dont forget, always keep a serm like nolva on hand whilst cycling, always.

All the best.