little help

  1. New Member
    jahmin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    62
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    15.5%

    little help


    I started a new pro hormone called generate raw power, and am planning on going into a 30 day cycle of halostorm in the last week. Is this a bad idea stacking them for the last week?

  2. New Member
    Chops89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    230
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    74.52%

    Never heard of either...links with some info?
  3. New Member
    jahmin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    62
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    15.5%

    sorry, the generate raw power is brand new and couldn't find anything online. the ingredients are:Estra-4, 9-diene-3,17 dione 30mg and 2a,3a-epithio-217a-methyletioallocholanol 8mg. and the halostorm is a Valhallalabs product. containing: 17a-methyl-4chloro-androsta-1, 4-diene-3b 17b-diol- 25mg and 5a-androstano(3,2-c) pyrazole-3-one-17b-ol-THP-ether-25mg


    a little help breaking these down would be greatly appreciated. Valhalla labs has a website, but no sales are made there

    thank you
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    jahmin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    62
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    15.5%

    3w valhallalabs dot com
  5. Senior Member
    youngandfree's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,296
    Rep Power
    56037
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    79.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Why did you start a steroid that you don't know what it is and from a unknown company with no reputation? Just curious.
  6. Senior Member
    Harry Manback's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,203
    Rep Power
    739
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    0.51%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    @ 5'8, 270 you must be a big boy. At this starting weight, you might need a higher dose than some of the smaller guys to acheive a similar result. With that being said you might want to do some more research on these compounds at higher levels, if it is advisable at all. Google each chemical nomenclature, find out for yourself what each compound is and start from there.
  7. Advanced Member
    bulldogz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    39
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    563
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    84.48%

    Quote Originally Posted by jahmin View Post
    sorry, the generate raw power is brand new and couldn't find anything online. the ingredients are:Estra-4, 9-diene-3,17 dione 30mg and 2a,3a-epithio-217a-methyletioallocholanol 8mg. and the halostorm is a Valhallalabs product. containing: 17a-methyl-4chloro-androsta-1, 4-diene-3b 17b-diol- 25mg and 5a-androstano(3,2-c) pyrazole-3-one-17b-ol-THP-ether-25mg


    a little help breaking these down would be greatly appreciated. Valhalla labs has a website, but no sales are made there

    thank you
    looks like....

    Estra-4, 9-diene-3,17 dione 30mg: x-tren

    2a,3a-epithio-217a-methyletioallocholanol 8mg: epi

    17a-methyl-4chloro-androsta-1, 4-diene-3b 17b-diol- 25mg & 5a-androstano(3,2-c) pyrazole-3-one-17b-ol-THP-ether-25mg: halodrol + p-plex
  8. Advanced Member
    bulldogz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    39
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    563
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    84.48%

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    @ 5'8, 270 you must be a big boy. At this starting weight, you might need a higher dose than some of the smaller guys to acheive a similar result. With that being said you might want to do some more research on these compounds at higher levels, if it is advisable at all. Google each chemical nomenclature, find out for yourself what each compound is and start from there.
    I agree with you Harry and solid advice...but since he already has it my fear would be that he started it with no knowledge of what it is...

    jahmin...there is tons of info out there...I think I gave a good starting point but would be good for you to know what they are and do before takin it
  9. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852764
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogz View Post
    looks like....

    Estra-4, 9-diene-3,17 dione 30mg: x-tren

    2a,3a-epithio-217a-methyletioallocholanol 8mg: epi

    17a-methyl-4chloro-androsta-1, 4-diene-3b 17b-diol- 25mg & 5a-androstano(3,2-c) pyrazole-3-one-17b-ol-THP-ether-25mg: halodrol + p-plex
    no, the second compound is a winny derivate, not phera. It was used in AH-89 by american cellular labs. Probably thats a pretty low dose. I'd buy some of it was 25mg of the halo + 50mg of that per cap.
  10. New Member
    Bberforlife's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    123
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    24.36%

    Is this your first cycle? Have supports and PCT? 270 at your height.. what is your bf%?? I would keep it simple and just use the first one for 30 days and plan a different cycle for something else.
  11. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928437
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Definitely need to do some research J. You are taking compounds that can have adverse instead of beneficial effects on your body if not done properly.

    5'8" at 270...BF% is what?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  12. Advanced Member
    bulldogz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    39
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    563
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    84.48%

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    no, the second compound is a winny derivate, not phera. It was used in AH-89 by american cellular labs. Probably thats a pretty low dose. I'd buy some of it was 25mg of the halo + 50mg of that per cap.
    yeah I wasn't too sure...I knew someone would know...but thanks for clearin it up bro!
  

  
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in