M-Drol Cycle Help

sk01020

Awards
I recently purchased the items I needed for my next cycle. I'm a 22 year old 6'3", 290 lb. ex-college football player. I've done a D-Bol cycle before with the help of my uncle due to his experience with it, but he has never used M-Drol. The cycle would be:
- M-Drol
- Propadrol
- Trisorbagen
I just don't know how I should dose them to obtain their full effects.
My PCT will include:
- HCG (which is prescribed)
- Clomid
Any help would be great

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
my main concern is liver here. are you going to be taking any liver armor or milk thistle?

sk01020

Awards
milk thistle will be my liver support, i take it normally with healthy n fit's multi v

slamballer94

Awards
I am a 23 year old football player who wants to gain muscle, and loose fat as well as hopefully up my speed and strength. I have used H-Drol by itself before and got decent results I am curious about using these products. I really am posting this because I need help deciding which ones to use as well as how to properely cycle them, and eat accordingly. If any body can post a few good cycles and combinations of H-drol, M-drol, and P-plex use it would really help me out.
Thanks A Lot

94 Like never before

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
slam, get your own thread and post. dont bash somebody else's

slamballer94

Awards
man im not trying to **** up your thread i just really need help im ****ing lost and i dont really wanna kill myself doing this lol. Im a collegiate football player and i need to put on some more explosive muscle, just need some help im sorry tho bad.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
its all good. post a new thread under the correct section and more ppl will respond. i will also, i just wanna keep this thread on ski0120

sk01020

Awards
its cool slam, just be ready for any types of consequences that might come from doin these cycles. Im gonna do mdrol 20/20/20/20 because of my size then find some a good cutting cycle to do around march. I'm gonna also take cycle support by cel for liver support, I hear it's a better all around product and can do the trick on it's own.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i take cycle assist during cycle and PCT. it has protection for all organs. i love it