Ragnarok

JOKERXX

JOKERXX

Awards
My wife and I are going to be starting the p90x and i was wondering if we could use Ragnarok as the "recovery drink". I know its suppose to be a pre-work out drink, but I was looking at the P90x "recovery drink" and it seemed to have pretty much the same ingrediants. Thanks.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Id look to something like Xtend or RecoverPro to help with recovery. Or you could go even cheaper and get just bulk BCAA's. Ragnarok is pretty much intended as a pre workout supplement more to get you that pump and energy. RecoverPro is a dang good bang for your buck. LG has some nice BCAA+EAA too. Check those out for recovery.

JOKERXX

JOKERXX

Awards
thanks for the quick response! I will check those out then. Thanks!

Bberforlife

Awards
Yeah you wouldn't really want the caffeine and all that post workout, I mean you can get caffeine free but it's not intended for being a post workout drink.. and I'm sure there are reasons. I would get some type of fast acting carb, such as dextrose or gatorade powder (which has dextrose) and some creatine mono.. then drink a whey shake.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
people have noted great recovery when using Ragnarok (as well as RagNOrok Ultra)...but it is not a post w/o product. I've heard of a few people using the caffeine free a few hours before bed and noticing some good recovery as well.

For best recovery via MST products, i'd say to use your Rag pre w/o and to use some somnidren gh and zmk before bed with a nice healthy dose of protein and carbs post w/o.