OEP and Anabolic pump log

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Going to try to keep a good log up for everyone of my results. Started this morning with oep and anabolic pump. Other supplements being used is myofusion protein, fish oils, bcaa's, creatine, and sarm s4(yes I know this is not a supplement but I am giving it a try).
Got up this morning and popped one oep and anabolic pump. Pulled on my sweats and went in my back room and did 15 min cardio on empty stomach. Finished off with bowl of oatmeal and 2 eggs. Mixed up whey shake and headed to the gym for my lifting session. Did chest and bi's and had a really good workout. I did not use jack3d as normal because I wanted to see what effect oep had on energy. I think it did a good job. Stayed focussed and had pretty intense workout. Has post workout shake and popped another oep and headed to work. Had mid morning snack of home made protein bar. Dosed another anabolic pump 25 mins before lunch. Had 8oz ground turkey with 1.5 cups green beans, and protein shake. Will dose another oep around 3 this afternoon with a shake or protein bar. Supper will consist of meat loaf, green beans and brown rice. trying to keep calorie intake around 2500 cal and will up it to about 3000 every 3-4 days to keep body confused and keep me from binging too much.
weighed in at 244lbs this morning and guessing aroun 16-17% BF. Kind of let myself go over the holidays season coupled with 3 week mdrol cycle. Was running about 230 before November. will plan on getting down to 230 by end of month and hopefully about 215 by late spring.
training will consist of 15 min of cardio 5 times a week as soon as I wake up. Will weight train 5 days a week. Monday chest and bi's, tuesday legs, wed. calves and abs, thursday shoulders, friday back and tri's. Will be doing cardio in the evenings 3 to 4 times a week.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
in.

if you find that OEP's stim effects diminish over time, start with like half a scoop of jack3d.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
alright, will keep that in mind. I saw you were running similar regimen

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Yea brotha.

OEP, Prime, AP, bulk 1-c, and formestane.
as well as Maca and muira puama.

Perhaps eviscerate closer to spring break, which is my goal date

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Yes I am using the bulk 1carboxy and maca also. What are you dosing these? I have some eviscerate. Used it once in the past and it is good stuff. Def wait til you get low bf or hit plateau. Carzy as it sounds I did not notice too much from it til a day or two after I quit using it

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Yea brotha.

OEP, Prime, AP, bulk 1-c, and formestane.
as well as Maca and muira puama.

Perhaps eviscerate closer to spring break, which is my goal date
Running something similiar oep, prime, ap, 1-c prebed. and a bottle of stoked I have had laying around. will add Eviscerate when i get down a bit lower (10-12%)

To the OP good luck! and im in!

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
BigBeef I am getting great stim from oep. what are you running S4 dose wise?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in.

if you find that OEP's stim effects diminish over time, start with like half a scoop of jack3d.

That's the funny thing for me, after I climatized to OEP by about day 3 the stim from that point on stayed about the same through 4 weeks. I have a plan to go 3 ed after 4 weeks, one every 4 hours. Right now there is just no need.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
That's the funny thing for me, after I climatized to OEP by about day 3 the stim from that point on stayed about the same through 4 weeks. I have a plan to go 3 ed after 4 weeks, one every 4 hours. Right now there is just no need.
good to hear that its long lasting!

OP, good luck with this!

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
it's steady for me as well. I actually can count on it if my sleep wasn't so great, I'll still have constant energy the next day.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
as far as the sarm 4 goes I am using 30mg, 2 times a day. Will use this dose for two weeks and then up my dose. They recommend 50-100mg daily, split in two doses. But since it only has 4 hour halflife I was considering on 30mg 3 times a day

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
second day of oep and anabolic pump. once again, 15 min of hit cardio as soon as I got up and popped one oep and ap. Packed up my lunch and headed to the gym. Oep seemed to be a lot more intense this morning. Helped me be really focused and energized through out leg routine. Popped another oep about ten and another at 2. I realize this dosing is little different thatn what the bottle says but I am just seeing what dosing works best for me. Seem to curb hunger a little today. Good energy through out the day. So far so good.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
almost a week in on oep and anabolic pump. diet and cardio have been kept well and I am down 4 lbs

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
almost a week in on oep and anabolic pump. diet and cardio have been kept well and I am down 4 lbs
Great results. I've noticed results on this stack and been on less than a week. Noticable results. Keep up the good work !