Quality of Elite Whey Gourmet??

Bberforlife

Awards
I've noticed that on top of it being on sale here it is relatively cheap at a few other places. Can anyone comment on the quality of this stuff? I've used the normal Elite whey and it seemed alright, but why is this stuff real cheap at multiple places?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you are referring to the dymatize brand its cheap and good. The chocolate is the best. I went through 25lbs a couple years back.

Bberforlife

Awards
If you are referring to the dymatize brand its cheap and good. The chocolate is the best. I went through 25lbs a couple years back.
Yes the dymatize brand, and sounds good. I bought 3 of the Milk Chocolate.

BiG in NYC 82

BiG in NYC 82

Awards
I've noticed that on top of it being on sale here it is relatively cheap at a few other places. Can anyone comment on the quality of this stuff? I've used the normal Elite whey and it seemed alright, but why is this stuff real cheap at multiple places?
reason as to why it's a bit cheaper than their Elite Whey is b/c it seems their primary form in this "Gourmet" is WPC opposed to WPI.

And currently it's on sale w/ Nutra's 2010 sale...which I may pick up a ChocoPB tub and give it a try. :)