Gaspari Halodrol Liquidgel stack

dalec1969

Awards
Has anyone ever tried to stack Halodrol Liquidgels with the original Halodrol 50?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
**** idea, liquigels are worst for your body than the original halordrol and they wont do anything for you IMO, they are a "herbal supplement"....

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Halodrol liquidgels and the original Halodrol 50 are two very completely different things. Halodrol 50 is a prohormone/steroid and Halodrol liquidgels are nothing of the sort. They are just a supplement with Arachodonic acid (severely underdosed), DHEA (which you can pick up for just a few bucks, and ecdysterone (severely underdosed and questionable as to it's effectiveness.

Please do yourself a favor and forget about the liquidgels and please make sure you understand what prohormone/steroids are.

dalec1969

Awards
believe me, I know what they both are. I was just curious if you had them both laying around would there be any use in stacking them. I was just wondering if anyone has tried it.

ephedroman

Awards
Well I guess if one had both laying around then one could go to say that you could incorporate it in one part of the pct as it is advertised as a "test booster" (not forgetting serms and corisol management of course) but it really doesnt look like anything that great. I know their newer version "mt" now has divinil which is an ingredient iv come to love being that its in mass fx and activate xtreme.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would see no benefit from taking the liquidgels while on cycle and don't see it causing any problems either. I figure if you are going to do a cycle of halodrol 50 and want to just use up the liquidgels then sure go for it. With the DHEA in it, I would be more inclined to run the liquidgels on cycle, but in my opinion it won't do much for ya, on, off, pct etc. If I had extra lying around I probably would still take them cause I spent $$$ on it, but would take them stand alone with staple supps and not a cycle. Let us know what you decide.

ephedroman

Awards
I would see no benefit from taking the liquidgels while on cycle and don't see it causing any problems either. I figure if you are going to do a cycle of halodrol 50 and want to just use up the liquidgels then sure go for it. With the DHEA in it, I would be more inclined to run the liquidgels on cycle, but in my opinion it won't do much for ya, on, off, pct etc. If I had extra lying around I probably would still take them cause I spent $$$ on it, but would take them stand alone with staple supps and not a cycle. Let us know what you decide.
Im with him. I'd run it when you completely done with halodrol 50 and see if the supplement as a whole does anything worthwhile by itself when your off the ph.

dalec1969

Awards
I'll take the Liquid gels with my nolvadex (Tamoxifen) as part of my pct. It might help me retain my gains better than nolvadex by itself. I received the Gaspari lean Mass stack as a Christmas present and want to get the best results from it. It also comes with a bottle of Novedex XT, I think I'll take it on cycle.
I've done SuperDrol cycles before and was fixing to start my Halodrol cycle but never had all these other things to stack with it.
I knew the H-Drol Liquid gels wouldn't work as I wanted alone and the Novedex XT is useless as a PCT but I have them so I want to use them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 18
Supplements 6
Anabolics 14
Supplements 16
Post Cycle Therapy 2