better understanding

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
im trying to learn more about supps and other chems. this question has always been in my head. 18-21 year olds there testosterone is at their peak why would it be bad to take PH, their body body can easisly produce more of eveything right? just a question, ive tried finding the answer but i only see people sayimg to the young ones to not take ph so i dont ever really find a good article about it.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is believed that using anything hormonal up to 21 will possibly mess up your endocrine system indefinitely. Your endocrine system is still developing through your teen years and in most people through your twenties. 21 is not a magic number though, just a mean average.. I believe, but don't condone, that an 18 year old could run a hormonal cycle properly and safely (seeing this individual has been lifting for some years and has their diet/training on track and has a lot of knowledge on AAS proper usage), than an older say 30+ YO man that has just got into lifting, doesn't have everything on track and asks what PCT he should be doing..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And honestly, for the most part, the whole your going to be messed up forever spew is just a scare tactic, because most teens wanting to use steroids are uneducated, don't have their diet/training in check and are 130lbs... There is a slight probability that that "one" teen will have a higher chance to get messed up than an adult, by steroid use for life even with a proper PCT..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For each his own, when you use AAS, you are rolling the dice and if you do everything properly you are more than likely going to end up with the dice rolling in your favor... IMO

-Gamer

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
first, consider that any "scientific" information on that would be highly illegal and immoral, so we have to go with what we know.

what we do know is that your body is still trying to balance out your natty test levels, and crashing those levels before they stabilize is shall we say unwise.

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
thats what i was thinking, the neg talk about a teen using hormonal is more say the endocrine system. i have a co worker that going to be doing an hdrol cycle and he is 19 and i was telling him that i see alot of neg things about that. heres his cycle not sure about his diet. i just want to make sure he going to have everything he needs.his mind is set with no looking back. somthing like this

*pre load:
-cycle life

*cycle 5weeks:
-50/50/75/75/75
-cycle support(AI)
-protein
-multi vita

*pct
-if he finds a good site then nolvadex
-cycle support (AI)
-inhibit e

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
you realize that young people doing these badly planned out schemes are the reason we're having a ban right?

bleh.

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
i do understand. but there is no changing his mind set. i have tried and wont try for a very long time to do a ph again. but if i can at least help him alittle i would like to do so by gathring info for him to steer him in the healthy path. i know its not the best path for him to choose.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your co worker is running a pretty mild cycle, his test shouldn't be suppressed too badly to cause any real harm.... An OTC PCT would be acceptable, but like suncloud pointed out, it is because of people like that we have a ban....

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
you realize that young people doing these badly planned out schemes are the reason we're having a ban right?

bleh.
x2
Theres no real testing done due to morals and ethics and whatnot in just about all area's regarding AAS, while there are tests and studies, they aren't as extensive as anyone would like. This can be applied to teens using DS/PH/AAS as well. While there is speculation that the endocrine along with a host of other body system's are still vulnerable due to their instability from not being fully developed, i dont believe there is extensive research to prove that, though logically and looking at it from a biological stand point it makes perfect sense.
I think the main thing though is how many teens fully understand what is going in their body, and what is happening to them when they take such compounds? hardly any. I can safely speculate that the age were teens are exposed to these compounds, and realize how readily avaiable they are is somewhere around 17-19. Not consider that many people who use PH's research and study the effects for at least min a year, if not 2, 3 or more.
Long story short the neg. attitude towards teens and DS/PH/AAS is yes mainly health reasons, but also the fact that these kids have NO CLUE what they are dealing with, and inresult make a great story for all the anti-AAS groups to fuss about to cause bans, ect.

So tell your co-worker that if he ends up needing test shots for the rest of his life, and never bangs a single chick in college cause he cant produce any man juice, then crys about how his life is ruined to steriods, I, along with many other AM members will hate him...a lot.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im trying to learn more about supps and other chems. this question has always been in my head. 18-21 year olds there testosterone is at their peak why would it be bad to take PH, their body body can easisly produce more of eveything right? just a question, ive tried finding the answer but i only see people sayimg to the young ones to not take ph so i dont ever really find a good article about it.
Testosterone is not peaked at 18-21.

Enjineer

Awards
Hmmm, i'm kind of offended by all this talk of teens being immature and not understanding the detrimental effects of AAS... I'm 17 and have done over a years research on not only AAS, PH, AI, but almost all test affecting drugs. Still, i would consider it very unwise for a teen to even consider using an AAS/PH simply because it is uneccesary. I've been lifting with kids on PH's and pharmacuetical AI's. There are plenty of natural alternatives which are safe and can provide the same results in the long run. I've noticed kids taking PH's gains dwindle down quickly after discontinuing. My advice to my fellow teens would be to stick to the basics. ZMA, Protein, creatine, PWOs and ofcourse a clean diet. I think it is important for teens to realize that they can get healthy rediculous gains because they are in their prime and that AAS are simply not necessary, before even taking the risks into account. It is not rare for a teen to gain 30+ pounds in a year without the use of any AAS or PH while for adults these kinds of gains are unheard of. So why take AAS as a teen if you can get comparable results by being legit? There is no reason.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Adding more androgens on top of sky high natural production has consequences. This we know.

Chief among these is down regulating natural production, which will occur far sooner than nature otherwise would have happen. Anecdotal evidence lends itself to slower recovery at this point, which looked at over time = less total testosterone net net vs. letting your own natural production run out.

Secondly, it's been observed that natural height isn't realized as the closure of growth plates occurs prematurely. Once the estrogen/testosterone balance gets that far out of whack you have bone closure. You can always grow more muscle later. You can't say the same about height.

The worst part, IMO? You'll make gains. Oftentimes stunning gains. This will lead you to believe you're an expert in training, nutrition etc because the screw up margin is widened considerably. With youth and growth hormones on your side, virtually anything you do will work.

The downside? When you come off you find out real fast how much you DON'T know. And, until you recover your HPTA (if you ever do) you'll have lost some of the best gaining months/years of your life.

Every experienced vet in this game will tell you to tap out your natural gains first. Please, heed this advice...

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
thanks guys this info is very helpful, i hope i can present this to him. didnt know how strong and potent our own bodys chem and test can be.REP to all

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm, i'm kind of offended by all this talk of teens being immature and not understanding the detrimental effects of AAS... I'm 17 and have done over a years research on not only AAS, PH, AI, but almost all test affecting drugs. Still, i would consider it very unwise for a teen to even consider using an AAS/PH simply because it is uneccesary. I've been lifting with kids on PH's and pharmacuetical AI's. There are plenty of natural alternatives which are safe and can provide the same results in the long run. I've noticed kids taking PH's gains dwindle down quickly after discontinuing. My advice to my fellow teens would be to stick to the basics. ZMA, Protein, creatine, PWOs and ofcourse a clean diet. I think it is important for teens to realize that they can get healthy rediculous gains because they are in their prime and that AAS are simply not necessary, before even taking the risks into account. It is not rare for a teen to gain 30+ pounds in a year without the use of any AAS or PH while for adults these kinds of gains are unheard of. So why take AAS as a teen if you can get comparable results by being legit? There is no reason.
Very mature viewpoint.

I'm not into scare tactics but I am into common sense. At 17-21 years of age, do you really think hormone deficiencies are what's holding you back? Not likely. Much more likely that your training, nutrition or rest habits are. Most teens can see the truth in this even though it isn't the convenient answer.

The real answer is to show them a better way. That involves how to train, diet and manipulate your physiology with or without supplements. And I am proud to say that my Blueprint users are doing just that...observing PH type gains from phase to phase.

This is NOT simple BS, and its gratifying to be able to be part of the solution, rather than part of the problem.