all-around supplement

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
Is there a good supplement that will provide with a "all-around" benefit. Something that will improve a number of areas. I have ended the stack of Lucidrol+Piracetam a while ago, the lucid dreams and placebo were nice, but seems rather expensive to continue with something I was not really wow'd with. I also tried a test-booster, LG's
Formadrol Extreme with Cold Fusion EX quite a while ago, and that too was a bit of a meh experience.

So I guess, is there some supplement that has similar effects of a nootropic, a testbooster, and the like in a single supplement or two? Sort of like a multi-vitamin. Where it just hits a number of benefits, sort of like "test up, mind and memory clear and just feels great, can exercise, go on with the day"

I know there is no miracle supplement. I just want something that will better justify the purchase, rather than realizing that, "Oh great, a cup of coffee seems to have more of an effect than this $20-30 supplement".

Bberforlife

Awards
Orange Triad looks interesting.. seems to have a bunch of benefits but I haven't tried it myself. Just a suggestion to look at.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Personaly, I like the new OEP. But if I was to create a supplement(hint nint supp companies) it would be a food replacement drink like the old Hot Stuff. That was great in the beginning. I`d want it to be anabolic with fat loss capabilities. Maybe 2 versions. One pre WO with an NO/stim effect and a post WO with more BCAA. I know it`s asking a lot but if this was developed, I`d save a LOT of shelf space. LOL This(both versions) with 3 food based meals would cover most of what we need.

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies guys! I think I will give the Orange Triad a try, sounds very promising.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is there a good supplement that will provide with a "all-around" benefit. Something that will improve a number of areas. I have ended the stack of Lucidrol+Piracetam a while ago, the lucid dreams and placebo were nice, but seems rather expensive to continue with something I was not really wow'd with. I also tried a test-booster, LG's
Formadrol Extreme with Cold Fusion EX quite a while ago, and that too was a bit of a meh experience.

So I guess, is there some supplement that has similar effects of a nootropic, a testbooster, and the like in a single supplement or two? Sort of like a multi-vitamin. Where it just hits a number of benefits, sort of like "test up, mind and memory clear and just feels great, can exercise, go on with the day"

I know there is no miracle supplement. I just want something that will better justify the purchase, rather than realizing that, "Oh great, a cup of coffee seems to have more of an effect than this $20-30 supplement".
the best all in one product that fits what you are looking for is focus xt by sns. the alcar reportedly plays a role in test production, and it has caffeine for a stimulant boost. combined with the nootropic effects, this is a great product for a very decent price.

antdawg5150

Awards
the best all in one product that fits what you are looking for is focus xt by sns. the alcar reportedly plays a role in test production, and it has caffeine for a stimulant boost. combined with the nootropic effects, this is a great product for a very decent price.
I JUST RESEARCHED THIS STUFF AND ITS INGREDIENTS,GOoD SUGGESTION.i THINK ILL TRY IT AND FOR THE PRICE YOU CANT LOSE

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I JUST RESEARCHED THIS STUFF AND ITS INGREDIENTS,GOoD SUGGESTION.i THINK ILL TRY IT AND FOR THE PRICE YOU CANT LOSE
absolutely! this is a very good product for the money. it has been around for a long time and often gets over looked. btw-the blue raz tastes so good you won't believe it's a supp.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
X2 on FocusXT...great stuff

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
the alcar reportedly plays a role in test production
Thanks, I'll proably get a alcar-only supplement to go along with the OT.

What about these whey protein/creatine powders, any benefits in them? Just keep hearing about them, and the prices seems pretty affordable, just not sure if it is something I will need, especially if I will be taking it with alcar and OT.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Focus XT has good reviews but It seems expensive, less than 30 day supply. Piracetam should have wowed you! Did you take choline? Did you dose 2-3 grams per day? I am also taking NOW's GABA at bedtime, WOW feels good!

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
Focus XT has good reviews but It seems expensive, less than 30 day supply. Piracetam should have wowed you! Did you take choline? Did you dose 2-3 grams per day? I am also taking NOW's GABA at bedtime, WOW feels good!
I took Piracetam, at 18 grams per day(9 grams in the morning and 9 at night), and I also took a Choline(~325mg) supplement with every dose.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I took Piracetam, at 18 grams per day(9 grams in the morning and 9 at night), and I also took a Choline(~325mg) supplement with every dose.
Which Piracetam Brand? As for Formadrol...if it's supposed to resemble Formestane as the nane does the you should use Cel's Formestane. It's Real Deal.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Which Piracetam Brand? As for Formadrol...if it's supposed to resemble Formestane as the nane does the you should use Cel's Formestane. It's Real Deal.
1st. the focus xt is very reasonable-i can get it for $20.
2nd. i agree 100% on the cel formestane.
btw-for anyone with questions about formestane look at neo's formestane thread in the articles subforum.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, I'll proably get a alcar-only supplement to go along with the OT.

What about these whey protein/creatine powders, any benefits in them? Just keep hearing about them, and the prices seems pretty affordable, just not sure if it is something I will need, especially if I will be taking it with alcar and OT.
as far as whey protein goes, go with ON Whey. best protein out there. as far as creatine, u have many options. i am currently on green mag by controlled labs right now. cant really tell how it works for me yet. although, many people on here love it along with green bulge. many people will also say bulk mono is the way to go. i personally like cee. are you trying to bulk or cut?

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
1st. the focus xt is very reasonable-i can get it for $20.
2nd. i agree 100% on the cel formestane.
btw-for anyone with questions about formestane look at neo's formestane thread in the articles subforum.
Re: Focus dirt. Is it not a 20-30 day supply? Sure $20 but next to piracetam which is $24 for 400 servings it's not cheap!

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anabolic Innovations "Essentials" looks to be a solid all in one performance enhancer. May not contain all of what you/others want but in terms of a step in the right direction...like this product.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Anabolic Innovations "Essentials" looks to be a solid all in one performance enhancer. May not contain all of what you/others want but in terms of a step in the right direction...like this product.
it looks good, hopefully they will send out some samples-anabolic innovations is a good company.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AI's Essentials sounds like a good match for what your looking for.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Bulk Super cissus Rx(med-high dose). Awesome for joints! and anticatabolic/anabolic, cortisol control, fatloss. Personally from my experience at about 5g mon-fri and 2-3g sat and sun I get good fat loss and awesome joint support.

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the input guys! I decided to go with Controlled Labs' White Flood and a supplement of the Acetyl L-Carnitine. Both of the supplements have their share of nootropic, memory, energy, boost in blood circulation, heck ALCAR effects even mention something about improving sperm motility, lol, and a dozen more effects.

I think this what I was looking for all this time. Nootropics alone, piracetam, lucidrol, choline, etc. have their benefits...But honestly, if you still feel like ****, it's not going to help. I have been having some anxiety issues, mostly on a psychological level. Nothing as medically-serious or anything...Just low self-esteem and the related, kind of like sure this particular nootropic improves your memory and what not, but it can only do so much when you, yourself, is not comfortable at a personal level. Basically, Formadrol Extreme, Cold Fusion EX, Lucidrol, Piracetam, Choline, Caffeine pills, and just highly-caffeinated energy drinks(especially the sports ones) were just fillers and did not really fix the underlining problem.

There is no supplement for happiness. :D

Heh, sorry to bore you with the tl;dr...just had to say it somewhere...lol, just ignore....**** god damn, should have thought about this so ****ing long time ago...

Once again, thank you for all the help.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
LOOKS SOLID....doesn't mean it is. Most supps LOOK GOOD. Few actually are!

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
from what you described you were looking for, i'd look into Somnidren GH for sure bud.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
325 mg is no where near enough. Not even a fraction o what's needed at the dose you were using! Amazing your head did not explode with head aches as a by product of Piraceram. 18. Grams/day? How many scoops were you taking?

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
325 mg is no where near enough. Not even a fraction o what's needed at the dose you were using! Amazing your head did not explode with head aches as a by product of Piraceram. 18. Grams/day? How many scoops were you taking?
9 scoops straight(literally pored it in my mouth) and just drank it down with a glass of water.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You see these ingredients?

Research proven most of them and contained in efficacious dosages cited in most of the literature. I'll give you just one example... you see the Vitamin E? It's the naturally occurring D-Alphatocopheryl form, not the synthetic dl form. BIG difference insofar as how the body utilizes/benefits. Tells me this company has done their homework:

BCAAs 7000mg **
Leucine 3500mg **
Isoleucine 1750mg **
Valine 1750mg **
Micronized Creatine Monohydrate 5000mg **
Beta Alanine 4000mg **

Flexability Support 2500mg **
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Bromelain, CetylMyristoleate (CMO 20%), Turmeric Extract (Curcumin) Tumeric Root P.E. 95% Hyaluronic Acid, Naringin, Bioperine

Joint Support 2100mg **
Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondroitin, Bromelain

Multi Vit Mineral Complex Amount

Beta Carotene (As Pro-Vitamin A 6mg) 10000IU 200%
Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid) 500mg 833%
Vitamin D (As Ergocalociferol) 400IU 100%
Vitamin E (From D-Alphatocopheryl Succinate 200IU 670%
Mixed Tocopherols)

Vitamin K (As Phytonadione) 50mcg 60%
Benfotiamine B1 55mg 3666%
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 30mg 1,765%
Vitamin B3 (Niacin From Insitol Hexanicotinate) 50mg 250%
Vitamin B5 (Pantethine) 100mg 1,000%
Vitamin B6 (Pyriodoxal-5-Phosphate 30mg 1,500%
Folic Acid 800mcg 200%
Vitamin B12 (As Methylcobalamine) 50mcg 833%
Biotin 300mcg 100%
Pantothenic Acid (Cal-D-Pantothenate) 300 %
Calcium (Carbonate) 400mg 40%
Iodine (Kelp) 225mcg 150%
Magnesium (Oxide) 100mg 25%
Zinc (Zinc Chelate) 30mg 200%
Selenium (Selenium Chelate) 200mcg 290%
Copper (Copper Chelate) 500mcg 25%
Manganese (Manganese Sulfate) 3mg 150%
Chromium (Chromium Chelate) 25mcg 21%
Molybdenum (Molybdenum Chelate) 50mcg 70%
Potassium Chloride 50mg 1%
Choline (Bitartrate) 200mg **
Boron (From Boron Chelate) 500mcg **
Inositol (From Inositol) 128mg **

Digestion Complex 128mg **
Bromelain 10mg **
Papain 10mg **
Pepsin 10mg **
Pancreatin 10mg **

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
from what you described you were looking for, i'd look into Somnidren GH for sure bud.
Thanks, got it yesterday and took my first dose pre-sleep. Interesting product, not the traditional grounded up white powder most use nowadays. Even the smell was rather different. I was surprised though about the packaging size, heh, seemed even the scoop barely fit in there...I hope it makes up for it in it's effectiveness. Flavor is fine though I don't think I felt any different this first night, so I guess I will see how things go tonight.

As for the White Flood. Damn, this stuff is nice!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
i'm excited to see how you feel the next few nights. for some users it takes 3-5 nights to start feeling the full effects. Once you do...you're going to know it lol.

You'll also notice better lifts the following day....mark my words ;)

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
Not feeling any different this morning either. Slept pretty well, do not remember having any vivid dreams or anything. However, this time I did wait a bit longer prior to sleeping where as the first night I just went to sleep within like minutes. I mostly wanted to see if there was any reactions I was experiencing that I must have missed by going to sleep to quickly the night before. And probably helped, I tried to stick with an empty stomach this time too.

First, I did I feel that temporary tingling feeling, also my mouth started feeling a bit...I guess dry or something...Not really sure, it was a bit weird, and there was also a bit of the deep breathing. But all of which seemed to go away after a while. But other than that, not much difference in terms during actual sleep or even when waking up, seemed to feel like any other day. :/

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not feeling any different this morning either. Slept pretty well, do not remember having any vivid dreams or anything. However, this time I did wait a bit longer prior to sleeping where as the first night I just went to sleep within like minutes. I mostly wanted to see if there was any reactions I was experiencing that I must have missed by going to sleep to quickly the night before. And probably helped, I tried to stick with an empty stomach this time too.

First, I did I feel that temporary tingling feeling, also my mouth started feeling a bit...I guess dry or something...Not really sure, it was a bit weird, and there was also a bit of the deep breathing. But all of which seemed to go away after a while. But other than that, not much difference in terms during actual sleep or even when waking up, seemed to feel like any other day. :/
why don't you just start a log in the review section?

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
Labrada's Humanofort. Or as its known by its other name "Morning Wood".