Best cortisol blocker?

Nate101

Awards
I'm looking to drop some belly fat and looking for safest and most effective cortisol blocker...prefer natural ingredients... Any suggestions?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1 gram upon wake up and 1 gram post workout is an effective vitamin C dosage!

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Vit. C in dosages over ~ 500 mg./day except under extreme oxidative stress acts as a pro-oxidant.

Crowbar

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you can get/make it 7-oxo dhea.

Gave me sick veins and finished up my cut nicely

lancepotter

lancepotter

Awards
Are you people retarded.....well I guess! The best cortisol blocker is chicken hearts! It contains Phosphatidylserine which at 800mg drops your levels by 30%. You need to consume 200g of hearts to achieve this.....not much! There's other foods that contain it but not as much thus you have to eat more to achieve the 800mg to achieve this goal! Vit-C......are you serious? It is not the cure all and amateur believe this BS! Trust me son....this is the way. THE ONLY WAY!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Are you people retarded.....well I guess! The best cortisol blocker is chicken hearts! It contains Phosphatidylserine which at 800mg drops your levels by 30%. You need to consume 200g of hearts to achieve this.....not much! There's other foods that contain it but not as much thus you have to eat more to achieve the 800mg to achieve this goal! Vit-C......are you serious? It is not the cure all and amateur believe this BS! Trust me son....this is the way. THE ONLY WAY!
Why am I picturing you devouring chicken hearts with blood all over your face and drinking beer to wash it down and then crushing that beer can on your forehead as you say this? Anyways...

phosphatidylserine is good stacked with relora.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
yes serious...vit c at 3-4 grams a day is a good and effective cort reducer/blocker...not sayin its the best, but still effective

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
How much fat would be in the chicken hearts? Just wondering if there would be any point eating one of these to try cut cortisol and hence fat levels, but at the same time a 200g heart might contain say 20+ grams of fats, would it be worth it in the end to have chicken blood dripping down your face just for some Phosphatidylserine?

I might have a tiny bit of alcohol in my blood from new years eve, but somehow Im starting to think that maybe Phosphatidylserine in capsule form 'might' be a more viable option here lol.

Wow, chicken hearts hey?! Never thought of that one, silly me!

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
-At high doses Vit-C is effective depending on my training cycle I have gone up to 8-10g a day. WARNING ON HIGH DOSES OF THE "C" slowly work up to it or you will **** your brains out then slowly work yourself off of it.

-Lean-Fx..pretty awesome stuff
-Phosphatidylserine...but make sure you are dosing above 800mg a day
-A product many don't kw about or dose high enough is Humanofort
-Glutamine
-Lots of Green Tea...the REAL STUFF!!
-Never Have taken yet but lot of people like it is Relora
-If you can find some of it on the e-net 11-oxo
-Supper Cissus-RX.... love this ****!!

THis is all can think of right now...hope it helps

PS the more you buy...the better your results will be ;)

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
endoamp max works extremely well! highly suggested for PCT

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vitamin C!

Shrewd observation. It's inexpensive and in multi-gram doses there is research to support. Phosphatidylserine would be my next choice.

Having said all of that, cortisol suppression hasn't panned out to be as effective as Duchaine had speculated. Much like GH, even large dose of their big brother pharmaceuticals pale in comparison to the androgens...