hi tech sust 250 for 17?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Exclamation hi tech sust 250 for 17?

is sust bad for a 17? are there any bad side effects?

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Yes and yes. Don't ask about AAS at 17. Quit being lazy and put in some hard work in the gym for a decade.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Hi tech sustanon is garbage , i dont think you were refering to real sustanon were u
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  150 lbs.
    Answers

no just high techs stuff wat so bad about it
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  150 lbs.
    Answers

wat are the side effects
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Yes and yes. Don't ask about AAS at 17. Quit being lazy and put in some hard work in the gym for a decade.
    Read again...
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  150 lbs.
    Answers

its just a form of dhea wats so bad about it
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by erhenderson View Post
    its just a form of dhea wats so bad about it
    Google it. Doing your own research is a skill you should learn now. It will save you countless hours in the future to know how to look for information instead of waiting to be spoon-fed it.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Dude you are 17, do you even have your drivers license yet, this stuff can mess you up, I suggest you do research about teens and AAS/PH or even DHEA use
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Answers

ok people here get pissed at these questions but your 17. your body is not ready for it. you will destroy your gains for the future. your 17, eat sleep and train. At that age you are not ready to and will not gain anything without proper per cautions. You will gain more if you just put effort into in seriously. All i can do is try to stop you from making the biggest mistake of your life. Be smart
  11. Registered User
    Answers

I'm a 17 also and have reviewed the advantages and disadvantages of AAS and even OTC hormonal drugs. I have come to the conclusion that even though AAS would give you a massive advantage in high school both socially and in sports, it isnt worth it. There are some things you can do in order to acheive an elevated testosterone level without putting your future and body at risk. First off I would look into ZMA, which is zinc magnesium aspartate and is proven to raise testosterone levels around 40%. This isn't because it unnaturally increases test production or anything to do with synthetic test, it simply gives your body minerals/vitamins in order to function to its fullest test producing ability. Second have sufficient calories in your diet and eat 6+ meals seperated by 2-4 hours. Third incorporate large amounts of monounsaturated fat and moderate amounts of saturated fats into your diet, both proven to have a direct effect on the testes and proven to increase T levels. Fourth, supplement with Indol-3-carbinol, a phytochemical found in raw brocolli proven to reduce estrogen levels by (I think) acting as a suicide inhibitor. This gives you a better hormonal balance for bodybuilding and is all completely natural. I managed to pack on 40 pounds in 9 months and only gained 5% bodyfat with this diet + supps...
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Answers

at 17 you can only raise your test so much
  13. Registered User
    Answers

this is awesome...17...????
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Enjineer View Post
    I'm a 17 also and have reviewed the advantages and disadvantages of AAS and even OTC hormonal drugs. I have come to the conclusion that even though AAS would give you a massive advantage in high school both socially and in sports, it isnt worth it. There are some things you can do in order to acheive an elevated testosterone level without putting your future and body at risk. First off I would look into ZMA, which is zinc magnesium aspartate and is proven to raise testosterone levels around 40%. This isn't because it unnaturally increases test production or anything to do with synthetic test, it simply gives your body minerals/vitamins in order to function to its fullest test producing ability. Second have sufficient calories in your diet and eat 6+ meals seperated by 2-4 hours. Third incorporate large amounts of monounsaturated fat and moderate amounts of saturated fats into your diet, both proven to have a direct effect on the testes and proven to increase T levels. Fourth, supplement with Indol-3-carbinol, a phytochemical found in raw brocolli proven to reduce estrogen levels by (I think) acting as a suicide inhibitor. This gives you a better hormonal balance for bodybuilding and is all completely natural. I managed to pack on 40 pounds in 9 months and only gained 5% bodyfat with this diet + supps...
    Yea go with ZMA, just cycle the IC3 so that you don't develop a "tolerance"...
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattcurry View Post
    im 17 ad took pro. and im fine nuthigns wrong.. got 15 pounds of muscle followed wit a good pct and milk thristle. got high blood presure as a side and now its normal again. i did my research
    Really... I'd love to see your before and after blood work.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MUSCLE TECH CELL TECH HARDCORE pro series
    By bi0hazurd in forum Supplements
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 08:55 AM
  2. Cell Tech Creatine The Origins of Cell Tech Creatine
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-25-2009, 05:03 PM
  3. Bit by the tech bug
    By CryingEmo in forum General Chat