11-oxo questions

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I got me a bottle of 11-sterone while ordering some other stuff, I kinda bought it on a impulsive type buy and wondering about it now.

So after a quick search I see it may be good to help with my cutting but the couple cycle threads I seen on it, it looks like I would need like 3 bottles (1 bottle a week).

So I only have 1 bottle, would it be pointless to run this for 1 week? Should I just try and sell it to a friend or something? Was thinking of lowering the dose and trying to stretch it out but not sure if it ould be even worth it.

Any thoughts or suggestion would be greatly appreaciated..

and Im not looking to pick up 3 more bottles as an aoption. Seems a little too pricey for a cortisol blocker

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
p.s.

I also have a couple PHs I plan to run in the future. Would this be better suited for PCT? so bridged with something else like x-tren or e-stane?

thanks again

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
if u get a 90 ct bottle ud have what 165 caps? u could run like 5-6 caps for 4 weeks stacked with something else to cut i guess

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if u get a 90 ct bottle ud have what 165 caps? u could run like 5-6 caps for 4 weeks stacked with something else to cut i guess
bottle has 75caps

when I searched AM for sample cycles this is what came up

Week 1: x/6/6/6/6/6/6
Week 2: 6/7/7/7/7/7/7
Week 3: 8/8/8/8/8/8/8
Week 4: 8/8/8/8/8/8/8
Week 5: 10/10/10/10/10/8/8
Week 6: 8/8/8/8/6/x/x
at 6 a day the bottle would last 12 days only

but the bottle suggest 3 a day..

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
For the cortisol benefits you only need to run 225mg per day, if you are looking for anabolic effects you need to dose very high and it becomes pricey...I have used this for cutting before and worked great...I would not suggest you run it at a high dose because it is very weak and lots of $$$...run it at 225-450 for 6 weeks during a cut, I would say just use the 225

The primary purpose of 11-sterone/11-oxo is to lower cortisol, you can mega dose but you are wasting time money and energy

Personally i will be running this in Feb 6 weeks at 225gr/day (3 caps) with epi pulsed m/w/f...looking to recomp

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
if you are cutting you don't need the higher dose.yeah i'm running it 4ed for 6 weeks with last 3 weeks stacked with fruzadrol at 4ed.

acwingfoot

Awards
I am running the trifecta stack.. which is actually giving me some pretty good results. I was a little "iffy" about it, but I wanted to run a mild PH. I went from 195 to 205 mostly LBM.

Im looking to get back to 200, but losing only fat. I only have a week left on my LG stack.. and by the time I get the 11-oxo my cylce would be over. Can I use this as a part of my pct? or should I wait the 5 week "off" period to run this. I was planning on running 11-oxo with Formadrol Extreme (Trifecta PCT), Deramtherm Target, CLA, and all my other everyday supps (multi, fish oil, vit C, etc).. what are some thoughts on this? appreciate any help!!

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
No you cannot include in pct, 11-oxo can cause mild shutdown

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am running the trifecta stack.. which is actually giving me some pretty good results. I was a little "iffy" about it, but I wanted to run a mild PH. I went from 195 to 205 mostly LBM.

Im looking to get back to 200, but losing only fat. I only have a week left on my LG stack.. and by the time I get the 11-oxo my cylce would be over. Can I use this as a part of my pct? or should I wait the 5 week "off" period to run this. I was planning on running 11-oxo with Formadrol Extreme (Trifecta PCT), Deramtherm Target, CLA, and all my other everyday supps (multi, fish oil, vit C, etc).. what are some thoughts on this? appreciate any help!!
If you want "losing only fat" drop your carbs intake to 20g-30g day (veggies source only) do cardio and weigths this all your need then use your stuff!