1st Phorm Ignition: Glycogen Supercompensation Formula

ctAL

Awards
Anybody ever heard/tried this stuff?? Seems like BS lookin for AN input.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
46 grams of sugar, dexanhydrous glucose it says i think, nothing special im pretty sure thats just dextrose too. id rather use a combination of waxy maize,oats and palitinose

ctAL

Awards
thanks for your input, they are good at the marketing over there though, i cannot find any user reviews for it yet......they arent sold on like any supplement sites either.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pre-WO is just as important as post-WO and there are many that will argue that it is more important.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pre-WO is just as important as post-WO and there are many that will argue that it is more important.
I should just follow Rodja around and post "i agree" after all his posts. Always takes the words out of my mouth

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i for one agree 100%

i cant lift without enough caloric intake
Not exactly what I'm referencing, but I get your point. I mean the meal 90-120 minutes prior to training has many effects on your recovery/growth and is often overlooked. There are some that do not have adequate intake at this time and even more that do not view this as part of the "workout window" for some reason.

ctAL

Awards
Well ive always been a evening lifter personally.............i cant lift heavy just off breakfast alone or real early. So are you saying pre is more important than post or just equally important? May I ask what you do PWO?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well ive always been a evening lifter personally.............i cant lift heavy just off breakfast alone or real early. So are you saying pre is more important than post or just equally important? May I ask what you do PWO?
Pre: 3-4 oz rice noodles, 8 oz chicken, 1 C veggies

30-60 minutes later: another meal

ctAL

Awards
Thanks, now dont take offense to this but ive read basically WMS is garbage...........i have used Pure Karbolyn before an i really believe it works even better than Vitargo............I came across this product and was lookin for reviews mainly because cost. Pure Karbolyn is $$ thits Ignition stuff are promoting some legit claims id give it a try on their website they do explain themselves well. lol.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, now dont take offense to this but ive read basically WMS is garbage...........i have used Pure Karbolyn before an i really believe it works even better than Vitargo............I came across this product and was lookin for reviews mainly because cost. Pure Karbolyn is $$ thits Ignition stuff are promoting some legit claims id give it a try on their website they do explain themselves well. lol.
I go off of my personal experience, not off of some website that sells hype.

ctAL

Awards
I go off of my personal experience, not off of some website that sells hype.
im on a forum like this.............of course something will catch my attention if its presented right that is any supplement companies goal does not mean its hype, but i read as many reviews talk to folks on forums etc before trying anything. with that said since you are a WMS fan id have to tell you from PERSONAL experience and not website hype karbolyn is much much better than WMS you can literally feel the difference.

thanks for your input though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
akboom87 Supplements 6
Supplements 14
Hockeyaus33 Supplements 14
Sr_505 Supplements 1
Supplements 1