Newb Looking For Answers...

zwa004

zwa004

Awards
I'm not even sure if this is the right part of the forum to post in, but I'm interested about using the bulk supplies from Nutraplanet to make a preworkout.
What would be best for a 21 year old looking to mainly cut and get stronger? I'm about 6ft 195 and 3 scoops of Jack3d mixed with 1g of Kre-Alkalyn is the best thing I've ever tried (for reference).

Also, I'm new to prohoromones. What's best for blocking estrogen with little androgenic effects? And anyone like USPlabs Prime?

I know that's a lot ha. I appreciate any help.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
Prime is not a prohormone. A prohormone/prosteroid will require a pct. If you are a newb, just keep up a routine and you will get stronger, pretty quickly at first. Check out the 5x5 routine or just a 3 day split. Getting cut will depend on diet and/or cardio. What are your diet and training like now

zwa004

zwa004

Awards
Sorry, I forgot to mention I've been lifting and supplementing since sophomore year in high school. Finished 24-Test by NxLabs about 2 months ago, got good results and I saw a few things about Prime. I don't have a dead set lifting routine yet (waiting for the new year), and I plan on running about 10 miles/week.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
If you commit to a set routine for a couple of months, you will see your strength go up for sure. Keep track of your weight/reps and beat them every week. I've never tried Prime so I can't comment on that, but I do love Jack3d.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I'm not even sure if this is the right part of the forum to post in, but I'm interested about using the bulk supplies from Nutraplanet to make a preworkout.
What would be best for a 21 year old looking to mainly cut and get stronger? I'm about 6ft 195 and 3 scoops of Jack3d mixed with 1g of Kre-Alkalyn is the best thing I've ever tried (for reference).

Also, I'm new to prohoromones. What's best for blocking estrogen with little androgenic effects? And anyone like USPlabs Prime?

another 21 year old wanting to use prohormones with very little research!!-ever thought that might be one reason theyre getting banned.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
OK if you want to make a good pre-workout using Nutra bulk products start with either Jacked or White flood as a base, then get some bulk AAKG, Beta-Alinine, and citruline malate, and take some bulk creatine mono before and after workout

This is what I would do for the pre-work, keep in mind that White flood already has some of these ingredients that is why I didn't add to much

2 scoops white flood
3 grams beta alanine
3 grams AAKG
3 grams citriline malate

Take between 5-10 grams creatine mono before and after workout

You will get awesome pumps and feel like an animal

zwa004

zwa004

Awards
another 21 year old wanting to use prohormones with very little research!!-ever thought that might be one reason theyre getting banned.
I actually found the thread where a guy ranks prohoromones and contrasts them from steroids. That's also why I asked about Prime. Is 6-Bromo a prohoromone?

I appreciate that recipe jayts22, do you know if I could replace caffeine with 1,3-dimethylamylamine and another CNS stim?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I actually found the thread where a guy ranks prohoromones and contrasts them from steroids. That's also why I asked about Prime. Is 6-Bromo a prohoromone?

I appreciate that recipe jayts22, do you know if I could replace caffeine with 1,3-dimethylamylamine and another CNS stim?
6 bromo is an AI -" 6-Bromodione: There are two types of estrogen aromatase inhibitors and application of only one leaves the other pathway open for feminizing potential.

6 alpha-Bromodione is a competitive inhibitor of aromatase enzymes. Basically this means it works by way of binding to the active binding site of the aromatase enzyme resulting in prevention of interaction with other steroids that aromatize like testosterone and the rest of our favorite male androgens. This is great for rapid binding and short term aromatase control, but unfortunately a competitive inhibitor will eventually let go of the enzyme and allow it to do feminizing things to manly hormones. So, only half of the job is done, but it has its important role as well.

6 beta-Bromodione is a mechanism-based irreversible inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme. An irreversible aromatase inhibitor is also referred to as a suicide inhibitor. It’s pretty cool in that it acts similar to a competitive inhibitor in the way it binds, but like a pissed-off ex-girlfriend, it is both highly selective and it will not let go until death do they part.

Together the two analogs in 6-Bromodione make sure that estrogen is under control, and many would assume that less estrogen means the prolactin would be under control as well. Often, once prolactin increases are stimulated, shutting it back down takes some extra effort and a protracted period of time. "

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established

I would not stack kre-alkalyn with Jacked. Jacked contains approximately 1g of creatine monohydrate per scoop, if you are taking 3 scoops that is 3gs of creatine.

BCAA'S
GLUTAMINE
CREATINE
VITAMINS
FISH/FLAX OIL

The stapes and you can def. grow with these supplements. If you want to gain decrease amount of workouts and cardio and increase those calories. If you want to cut decrease some calories and increase some of that cardio. Change things up and see what is working and not working for you.

zwa004

zwa004

Awards
6 bromo is an AI -" 6-Bromodione: There are two types of estrogen aromatase inhibitors and application of only one leaves the other pathway open for feminizing potential.

6 alpha-Bromodione is a competitive inhibitor of aromatase enzymes. Basically this means it works by way of binding to the active binding site of the aromatase enzyme resulting in prevention of interaction with other steroids that aromatize like testosterone and the rest of our favorite male androgens. This is great for rapid binding and short term aromatase control, but unfortunately a competitive inhibitor will eventually let go of the enzyme and allow it to do feminizing things to manly hormones. So, only half of the job is done, but it has its important role as well.

6 beta-Bromodione is a mechanism-based irreversible inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme. An irreversible aromatase inhibitor is also referred to as a suicide inhibitor. It’s pretty cool in that it acts similar to a competitive inhibitor in the way it binds, but like a pissed-off ex-girlfriend, it is both highly selective and it will not let go until death do they part.

Together the two analogs in 6-Bromodione make sure that estrogen is under control, and many would assume that less estrogen means the prolactin would be under control as well. Often, once prolactin increases are stimulated, shutting it back down takes some extra effort and a protracted period of time. "

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Every supplement is moot if your diet and training are ineffective. What do those look like?

zwa004

zwa004

Awards
Not dead set yet. I've never been one to make a detailed plan. But I do heavy one week, medium next, and light last. I combine muscle groups like chest and tri's, bi's shoulders, back/core and legs. And I run at least a 5k between lifting days. Diet wise, I mainly stick to white meat and a multivitamin, other than that nothing too special.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't avoid dark meat and I like how you use a form of de-loading, but I'd go for at least 4-6 weeks on each phase. Changing it up that quickly isn't long enough to cause an effective stimulus.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for that info corsaking. So is it worth just doing an AI, or are the effects unnoticeable? And I also found something 1-Androstene-3b-Ol,17-One from IronMagLabs, is that a prohoromone?
At your age you will have very little estrogen because it is as you get older that the aromatase enzyme develops and converts test to estrogen Im talking here of the bodys own supply of test.
Personally i think youre too hooked up with this whole thing of trying to manipulate hormones , when really you should be concentrating on adding the more natural supplements to further your development.

To use prohormones /designer steroids you really have to know what your doing and endless amount of time should be spent on research .Some are just as powerful as illegal steroids and your approach to them shouldnt be taken lightly.Just remember that at your age you do not want to screw up your endocrine system through naivity -i assume you will want to marry and have kids.

As i mentioned in a previous post -leave til you are older , get as much knowledge about them as you can , research research research .

zwa004

zwa004

Awards
At your age you will have very little estrogen because it is as you get older that the aromatase enzyme develops and converts test to estrogen Im talking here of the bodys own supply of test.
Personally i think youre too hooked up with this whole thing of trying to manipulate hormones , when really you should be concentrating on adding the more natural supplements to further your development.

To use prohormones /designer steroids you really have to know what your doing and endless amount of time should be spent on research .Some are just as powerful as illegal steroids and your approach to them shouldnt be taken lightly.Just remember that at your age you do not want to screw up your endocrine system through naivity -i assume you will want to marry and have kids.

As i mentioned in a previous post -leave til you are older , get as much knowledge about them as you can , research research research .
I appreciate the info. What about natural test boosters like Prime or anything else like that?

And yeah, actually I want a big family ha.

And I was wondering how long to stay in a rep range, thanks Rodja.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the info. What about natural test boosters like Prime or anything else like that?

And yeah, actually I want a big family ha.

And I was wondering how long to stay in a rep range, thanks Rodja.
Let me just explain about testosterone in adolescence. In your teens the pitutary gland produces the signal for your body to make testosterone , its (test)responsible for your deepening voice, hair growth, spots, and development of the penis. During your late teens early twenties, you no doubt are as horny as hell , with frequent erections. At no other time of your life will you have so much testosterone.So to use a test booster would imo be a waste of money -forget it.
A very brief overview i know.

zwa004

zwa004

Awards
Let me just explain about testosterone in adolescence. In your teens the pitutary gland produces the signal for your body to make testosterone , its (test)responsible for your deepening voice, hair growth, spots, and development of the penis. During your late teens early twenties, you no doubt are as horny as hell , with frequent erections. At no other time of your life will you have so much testosterone.So to use a test booster would imo be a waste of money -forget it.
A very brief overview i know.
Makes enough sense to me.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

honestly id do agmatine, citrulline malate, and Pre-max, that is a very very very solid line up, if you want all bulks, look into GPLC kre alkalyn, 1,3 dimethyl

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established

I don't know what the above is, but there is enough stim in the jacked and whiteflood to get you going, I believe that caffeine is technically the only OTC stim that has been scientifically proven to increase performance

zwa004

zwa004

Awards
honestly id do agmatine, citrulline malate, and Pre-max, that is a very very very solid line up, if you want all bulks, look into GPLC kre alkalyn, 1,3 dimethyl
Where can I get GPLC? Can it replace AAKG?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where can I get GPLC? Can it replace AAKG?
Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine

Not sure if you can find it bulk at Nutra or not, but Primordial Performance carries it though... and yes you can replace AAKG with it. In fact, many like GPLC over AAKG and quite a few combine both.

zwa004

zwa004

Awards
Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine

Not sure if you can find it bulk at Nutra or not, but Primordial Performance carries it though... and yes you can replace AAKG with it. In fact, many like GPLC over AAKG and quite a few combine both.
Thanks CopyCat!