How long can one use Activate Extreme for, and what is a good dosage?

AM07

Awards
  • Established
If someone is 180 pounds and wants to maintain muscle while cutting up (or even gain a little muscle), what would be the ideal dose for Activate Extreme? And how long can someone use Activate Extreme for, 2 or 3 months?

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Activate takes about 2 weeks to kick-in and cycles of 8 weeks are pretty normal. Try taking 4 tabs a day for 8 weeks and you should see some good results. Be patient to start with and don't expect much in the first 2 weeks but after that gains should be consistent. The gains can also continue for a week or two after finishing as well.

purina44

Awards
I weigh 192 and am taking 6 caps per day of Activate Xtreme. I am noticing a little something extra in regard to strength, a couple of extra reps on heavy flat dumbell bench. I also seem to be leaning out around the stomach. I will continue with 6 caps until the bottle is gone.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Is this suited more as a cutting or bulking supplement?

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
Either. The main ingredient (divanil) binds to SHBG, leading to an increase in free test. More free test on a bulk leads to more lean mass gains. More free test on a cut helps maintain lean mass and possibly helps shed a bit of body fat.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Either one, IMO. It helps to increase DHT, so it will help with strength and to "dry you out." I personally like to throw in some extra Icariin to really spike the aggression (e.g. Stoked, RPM).

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Either one, IMO. It helps to increase DHT, so it will help with strength and to "dry you out." I personally like to throw in some extra Icariin to really spike the aggression (e.g. Stoked, RPM).
We had a big promo months ago with a AX/Stoked stack it went very well and people really enjoyed it. AX is good stuff and can be used for either purpose.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm going to cut for 2 months using no supps, and then bulk for 2 months using ActX. Thanks guys.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
By the way, is the new Activate Extreme offered by DS any different than the Activate Extreme made by Designer Supplements? Why did Designer Supps stop producing Activate Extreme?