Trifecta Stack Advice

mtr

Awards
Hi Guys.......going to be doing the Trifecta stack in the next few weeks. after the 6 week cycle I will be using T-911 for another 4 weeks making my cycle 10 weeks so to speak. I have read in other logs that some of the people running this are also adding Ghenerate and 1gh1 to the stack. This is my first foray into anything "stronger" than a regular test booster or creatine, so I guess what I am asking is should I add ghenerate and 1gh1 to this or should I be ok with just the trifecta and the T-911 for my first go at it?

cheers

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
skip the trifecta and take t-911 and igh-1, never tried ghenerate, but wasn't impressed with the trifecta stack at all

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys.......going to be doing the Trifecta stack in the next few weeks. after the 6 week cycle I will be using T-911 for another 4 weeks making my cycle 10 weeks so to speak. I have read in other logs that some of the people running this are also adding Ghenerate and 1gh1 to the stack. This is my first foray into anything "stronger" than a regular test booster or creatine, so I guess what I am asking is should I add ghenerate and 1gh1 to this or should I be ok with just the trifecta and the T-911 for my first go at it?

cheers
Ghenerate and Igf-1 would be perfect to use during the cycle and also through your PCT, they are EXCELLENT products.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
So, hold on, quick question:

I thought the Trifecta Stack was anabolic, no? No PHs of any sort?