what nitric oxide product can keep you truely pumped all day?

miamiboy305

Awards
I'm tired of trying every single crap there is and not getting good results. I want some pills that will really give me an all day pump I want my veins to be popping out my body all day. I have tried the nanox9, the nitrix, n02 black, I have even bought the noxavol from ctd labs. Idk what else to try idk if I just don't get anything from nitric oxide boosters or what. Has anyone tried the muscle nitrous from vpx? I think that one you take orally with a syringe. Or any other suggestions?

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Plasmajet by Gaspari.

It hands down is the best NO product I have ever had, and you only take it every other day so it lasts a decent amount of time, DEFF worth the cost!

True74Seneca

Breast Milk, it does wonders bro! haha kidding. I really love Animal Pump.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Dose AAKG and/or GPLC through out the day. And keep yourself pumped up too, you ca't expect your body to be firing at a highly stressed level as when you have a pump 24/7 when you dont need it. Every so often, do a set of pushups or something like that to keep blood flow prominent.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't want to have high NO levels throughout the day as it is a pro-oxidant.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Dose AAKG and/or GPLC through out the day. And keep yourself pumped up too, you ca't expect your body to be firing at a highly stressed level as when you have a pump 24/7 when you dont need it. Every so often, do a set of pushups or something like that to keep blood flow prominent.
I've come to love AAKG. At first I was dosing upon waking, preworkout, and pre-bed. Long lasting pumps and overall full feeling.

I was running out, so I cut back to preworkout, and now I'm out :(

BxGymRat

BxGymRat

Awards
I'm tired of trying every single crap there is and not getting good results. I want some pills that will really give me an all day pump I want my veins to be popping out my body all day. I have tried the nanox9, the nitrix, n02 black, I have even bought the noxavol from ctd labs. Idk what else to try idk if I just don't get anything from nitric oxide boosters or what. Has anyone tried the muscle nitrous from vpx? I think that one you take orally with a syringe. Or any other suggestions?
I used to take Nitrix, but it gave me gas all day lol. Wonder if thats all N.O pills. That pump feeling is addicting but its all pychological, IMO that money can be put to better use. (protein,a pre-workout supp, post- workout supp, test boosters, etc)>
May pick up another bottle for the summer months tho, cant lie lol :hump:

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
I've come to love AAKG. At first I was dosing upon waking, preworkout, and pre-bed. Long lasting pumps and overall full feeling.

I was running out, so I cut back to preworkout, and now I'm out :(
love my aakg, I suggest you pick up some of Nutra's black label AAKG pretty solid price, and Nutra always does their customers right.

You don't want to have high NO levels throughout the day as it is a pro-oxidant.
yeah i agree, the best thing to have tho is that feeling of fullness and having muscles hydrated and full, I guess creatine would also be good to achieve the feeling

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
If you are lean enough your veins will be popping all day.

miamiboy305

Awards
I just need something that will make me look more vascular

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RPM will help with recomp, and make you hard and vascular. Blue Gene really makes me look full all day, as well, plus it's just a kick ass formula.

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
There is no supplement that will give you and all day pump and if a supplement company tells you that, they are lying.

BxGymRat

BxGymRat

Awards
^True, you would have to take a few doses through out the day in order to maintain any pump.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Maybe lower your body fat and you will see more veins.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
low body fat %, and genetics are a part. some people arent as veiny as others and some people look vascular at 15% bf. but i kno Glycobol and hemavol will have u pumped like none other. but i doubt anything is really gonna give that all day fullness besides teh gearz

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
gplc paired with plasmajet would be insane!!!

captgarrett

Awards
I can't imagine that being N.O pumped all day is good for you. Your body would adjust and you'll have to cycle off very fast. Not to mention, it's an unnecessary expense. Creatine will help, but I prefer the actual muscle to give me that muscle feeling :)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GPLC, nitrates.
this, there are a few amazing GPLC based supps out there (premax, plasmatic, pre surge are the 3 out that i know of, all with great feedback)

nitrates are promising too, such as thermolifes line

I also really like MAN blueprint and am intrigued by Hemavol as well as LG's new pump product, Anadraulic Pump

any one of the supps Ive just mentioned is a good place to start if your considering changing your NO product

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
this, there are a few amazing GPLC based supps out there (premax, plasmatic, pre surge are the 3 out that i know of, all with great feedback)

I also really like MAN blueprint and am intrigued by Hemavol as well as LG's new pump product, Anadraulic Pump

any one of the supps Ive just mentioned is a good place to start if your considering changing your NO product
Ah yes, agmatine is great as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i ran a 2 bottle log of blue print and loved it. premax and plamatic both look real good.

wrasslin-i can't believe you liked plasmjet that much- i bought 3 sample packs at vit shoppe and did a pack a day for 3 days-i was very disappointed.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
i ran a 2 bottle log of blue print and loved it. premax and plamatic both look real good.

wrasslin-i can't believe you liked plasmjet that much- i bought 3 sample packs at vit shoppe and did a pack a day for 3 days-i was very disappointed.
Really bro? Around this time last year I got a sample of it in the mail and took it before an arm workout and the pump from that workout didn't go away even the slightest bit the rest of the day, and I woke up the next day with most of that pump still lol.

I even ordered one of the kits which I just dug up the other day and plan on taking Friday.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
There is no supplement that will give you and all day pump and if a supplement company tells you that, they are lying.
Wouldn't being pumped all day be the same thing as having low blood pressure anyway?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Really bro? Around this time last year I got a sample of it in the mail and took it before an arm workout and the pump from that workout didn't go away even the slightest bit the rest of the day, and I woke up the next day with most of that pump still lol.

I even ordered one of the kits which I just dug up the other day and plan on taking Friday.
glad you liked it and it worked well for you. i got samples of mst's- nitroceps in the mail and they worked much better than plasmajet at a 3rd of the price. supposed to have samples of est's plasmatic coming-they contain gplc.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Carbs and Water for fullness.

Lower bodyfat for vascularity.

It's that simple!!

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
glad you liked it and it worked well for you. i got samples of mst's- nitroceps in the mail and they worked much better than plasmajet at a 3rd of the price. supposed to have samples of est's plasmatic coming-they contain gplc.
Both of those look very interesting......
Looking to try both in the near future.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
RPM will help with recomp, and make you hard and vascular. Blue Gene really makes me look full all day, as well, plus it's just a kick ass formula.
very true, while not a "pump" product, Blue Gene enhances NO via the icariin

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love how everyone was all quizzical when Pre-Max came out, bashed the **** out of it, yet now has jumped on the GPLC band-wagon as if it's The Answer. :rolleyes:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I love how everyone was all quizzical when Pre-Max came out, bashed the **** out of it, yet now has jumped on the GPLC band-wagon as if it's The Answer. :rolleyes:
i don't think it was product bashing, just these are rough times for that high priced of a supplement. it was the price tag i was bashing, lol. btw-pp has gplc at a very good price on sale right now. good chance to try it right now!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll pass. I get plenty good pumps from rag ultra, or icariin-based products. If I want carnitine, I'll use lclt 2gr/day in body octane, or l-carnitine in Blue Gene. At some point i'd love to try premax, but not for the gplc.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll pass. I get plenty good pumps from rag ultra, or icariin-based products. If I want carnitine, I'll use lclt 2gr/day in body octane, or l-carnitine in Blue Gene. At some point i'd love to try premax, but not for the gplc.
Ragnarok is arginine based? Not familiar with it.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ah, sounds pretty decent then.
It is more than decent. 40 servings for $34, large doses of good stuff, awesome flavor, and really good size increases on it.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For those that haven't tried GPLC yet, we have a great deal on it during our New Years Sale. It really does help to product some very impressive pumps, as well as buffering serum lactate during anaerobic resistance training activity:

Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition | Full text | Glycine propionyl-L-carnitine produces enhanced anaerobic work capacity with reduced lactate accumulation in resistance trained males

GPLC

GPLC is proven to increase nitric oxide levels in humans, leading to greater performance and recovery.
67.5g Powder - Originally $19.95, now only $17.96!
90 Capsules - Orignially $19.98, now only $17.98!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is going to sound bias, but Anadraulic pump is a pump product that LG just put out. Really , i mean , really great product hands down..and to match that, its 15$ for 68 servings.., Would seriously give this some thought, and checking into..

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
... If I want carnitine, I'll use lclt 2gr/day in body octane, or l-carnitine in Blue Gene. At some point i'd love to try premax, but not for the gplc.
L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate (LCLT) has a different pharmacological activity than GPLC. I just wont bother with standard L-Carnitine. The advanced forms, for example, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, LCLT, Acetyl-L-Carnitine Arginate, PLCAR/GPLC, and so on, are dramatically more bioactive. You should try GPLC at effective doses. It is one powerful compound. :D