best stand alone supp?

mytime09

mytime09

Awards
I was wondering what some of you think is the best stand alone supplement out there? I am not in the position to stack simply because i cannot afford to right now , nor is my training at 100% intensity yet.... I am coming off an elbow dislocation about 4 months ago and looking for something to take me close to the gains I had previous to my injury.. i had gained about 10 lbs naturally just by changing my diet and following all my stuff on here...i am almost 22 now and was looking to start a PH soon but would like to gradually get there after i get back to where I was at...Soo what do you guys think is the hands down best supp that can be used by itself for good gains?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was wondering what some of you think is the best stand alone supplement out there? I am not in the position to stack simply because i cannot afford to right now , nor is my training at 100% intensity yet...Soo what do you guys think is the hands down best supp that can be used by itself for good gains?
Personally, IGF-2. Everyone will have their own opinion, though.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
The following worked well for me stand alone - DTHC, PowerFull, Dermacrine (mild PH so you could leave this for the moment), Activate Xtreme and Cissus Drol.

There have been some stand alone logs for Testpro, Ghenerate and HGH Up recently so you could take a look at those.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would say if i had to do one product that i would get the most out of, i would choose having a reliable preWO product. one with creatine, stims, etc as stims tend to ensure i have a great workout every time and one cannot go wrong with creatine and the likes.

whether it be anadraulic state, anadraulic pump or any other preWO formula that is among the elite formulas, preWO supps get my vote for if i could only take one supp (outside of multi vitamin, protein powders and fish oil)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
that's easy, i would just stick with test cyp.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How basic are we talking? Cuz as of right now, I'd say protein powder.
I am sure this is a staple for most who train regularly.

Def some good recommendations already, I've got nothing new.

Anadraulic State- creatine, stims, test boost
IGF-2- ran it solo and nice growth and recovery, get the veins in upper chest that I rarely notice
Ghenerate- ran it solo and logged it, great recovery between sets AND over the long haul

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Either RagNOrok Ultra (preworkout with everything you need, very tasty), or Blue Gene (focus, pumps, test boosting, estrogen killing, joint supporting, antioxidant, endurance enhancing, strength increasing). I don't think anything out there touches either in their respective categories.

mytime09

mytime09

Awards
I didnt ever mention the word "basic" in my original post, im talking best supp to use for size gains not basic stuff like multi, protein, etc.

..but thanks for everyones input so far

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Ragnarok

Used it about 4 times and each time I could tell a noticible size difference. That was the only constant, and the only legit size I saw from ONE product alone.

Stacks is a whole nother story...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ragnarok

Used it about 4 times and each time I could tell a noticible size difference. That was the only constant, and the only legit size I saw from ONE product alone.

Stacks is a whole nother story...
i got a sample of rag ultra in the little jug, a liked it a lot but the serving size seemed a little short-would love to see what 2 scoops is like.
btw-good to see you, my friend. been awhile.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just started on Rag Ultra, and I agree with Renegade. 1 scoop = size increase that continues well past 24 hours.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
TestoPRO(will also be bundled with 5 lbs of protein very soon).:)
testopro-top5 of all time. the protein was very good also. but testopro is a keeper!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didnt ever mention the word "basic" in my original post, im talking best supp to use for size gains not basic stuff like multi, protein, etc.

..but thanks for everyones input so far
Gotcha. In that case, my current faves:

T-911
Pepto-Pro

testopro-top5 of all time. the protein was very good also. but testopro is a keeper!
Y'know, I had to turn down logging Testopro just because of other commitments. I still kick myself over it.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Digestive Enzymes. Not an over hyped or exciting answer but.......

Nutrition is the most important aspect of all and if your body isn't digesting it all properly then everything else is a waste.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
honestly i feel BCAA are most beneficial since you can economically get a high dose of effective product unlike fancy creatines and such which you may not be able to afford beneficial amounts. slap down about 15g BCAA before your meals and watch the growth