Feel robbed from Trifecta stack..... Next?

  1. New Member
    svtfocusman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    150
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    81.46%

    Question Trifecta stack did not work for me..... Next?


    I just finished a cycle with 'LG Sciences' Trifecta stack which I was also taking GHenerate w/ I-gh-1 through the complete cycle. I did not see any results although I increased my numbers on most of the workouts by 5 - 10 lbs. I am not so sure the cycle was the factor in the records or if it was from putting more intensity into my workouts? I have been hitting the weights heavy for roughly 3 months and do realize that it takes time to get bigger but have not seen much at this point. I have some work to do with my food intake which should also help though. My question is I am looking to find a better cycle to take (I have heard to wait the time off of what the cycle was, which in my case was 6 weeks.) the cycle seemed so weak that I feel I could go right into another cycle with no issues, although I will take at least a few weeks off if not 4 weeks. What are some suggested cycles to take that is not extremely hard on the body? I will be taking some form of liver care with a cycle if it is needed. I am 5' 6" 158 lbs, and have had diabetes for 17 years. I do not have any heath issues as far as organ issues goes, I do have high blood pressure though which I take medication for and is great with the medication. I hope that any of the above will prohibit me from taking a good cycle to get bigger.

    I have been looking into some cycles and have come across a couple that seem good. Any input would be gladly appreciated!

    mod edit: read the rules before you get banned.


    I've always been fairly weak and a little on the less muscular side. I am just trying to find something to help with some bigger gains, which I will be making sure I follow a good high protein diet / carbs to help with gains. I am looking for a stack that will give good gains with the correct workout and will not leave me looking too shredded by losing all of the water weight. I also have an extra bottle of GHenerate laying around which I am debating on whether or not to take it with a cycle as I do not wan't to overdue it and cause bodily harm.

    mod edit: read the rules before you get banned.
    Last edited by svtfocusman; 12-29-2009 at 10:12 PM. Reason: title

  2. Senior Member
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Rep Power
    17829
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    63.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Post a sample of your diet. I'm sure there could be some improvement there. And did I mis understand you've been lifting 3 months? Also please post what your work outs look like.
  3. New Member
    svtfocusman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    150
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    81.46%

    My diet is;

    Breakfast (around 7:15 - 7:30) = A loaded breakfast burrito which consists of one large flour tortilla, 3 eggs, and a few ounces of sausage, and topped with green chillies and a tablespoon of milled flax seeds.

    One some other days a sample is just a glass of milk, and a protein bar with 15 grams of protein.

    The hardest part for me is that I have a hard time at times getting a huge appetite to slam down the food especially in the morning.

    At 10 o'clock break a snack consists of a tuna salad mix of a half can and some crackers. Or 2 hard boiled eggs and 1 string cheese.

    12 o'clock (lunch) = A sandwich and a half can of chilli. Or leftovers from dinner which can be a hamburger and a side dish of something such as macaroni salad. Or some chicken and potatoes.

    3 o'clock snack = an orange and string cheese. Or half an apple with peanut butter.

    I workout at around 5 - 5:30 which on some days I take a pre-workout supplement at around 4:45 - 5 (try to take it at least a half hour prior to working out.)

    After workout I take two scoops of protein powder (I have many different kinds of protein such as Lipotropic Protein, 100% WHEY Isolate, or ON WHEY Isolate) I generally take WHEY post workout unless I get to working out late then I take the Lipotropic Protein. I also take 6 grams of Glutamine and 10 grams of Creatine.

    Prior to bed I take a scoop of Lipotropic protein or casein protein.

    I also take GHenerate prior to workout and prior to bed.

    I have been hitting the weights off and on for around a year but have been hitting them heavily for around 3 months.

    I do 4 workouts per day of each muscle group. Which consists of 12 / 10 / 8 / 8

    Sunday (Shoulders) -

    Military press
    Reverse Flys
    Leteral Raises
    Upright Rows

    Monday (Back) -

    Lat Pulldowns
    Front Rows
    Deadlifts
    Dumb bell rows

    Tuesday - off

    Wednesday - (Legs) Do heavy cardio which consists of 30 minutes the treadmill @ various speeds and inclines (goes up to 10 degrees) I have upgraded my home gym and will be throwing in the heavy and speed bag. I have some free weights now and am trying to figure out how to put more in without causing harm (I do not have a squat rack and workout by myself so I have no spotter.) And also do leg extensions. I just purchased a weight bench table and can now start doing ham curls.

    Thursday - (Chest)

    Bench Press
    Incline Press
    Dumb Bell Flys
    Push Ups

    Friday - (Arms)

    Bicep Curls
    Tricep Presses
    Seated Curls
    Skull Crushers

    Saturday - off

    I was hitting the weights off and on up to the 3 months ago mark, before then I was partying too much on the weekends and drinking quite often on the weekdays. I decided one day I didnt feel like drinking anymore and found that I could keep my mind off of it by working out. I've always been fairly week throughout high school (which I did Football and Wrestling.) I am just trying to figure out the best way to get bigger and it seems that a good cycle with the correct diet will be the ultimate key. I workout at home, their is a gym that is close to my work and about 30 minutes from my house that is open 24 hours. I just havn't looked into going because my numbers are not the greatest and feel working out at home is the best route as I can workout longer and not get embarrased by my low numbers. My bench is fairly poor which I can barely lift 170lbs more than 3 times and is very hard to do. Barbell curls are around 75 lbs which is pretty poor.
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    LG Sciences's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    84310
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    21.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Hey if you want to email me your receipt I will get you out a box of stuff to make it up to you. I don't like customers being unhappy!
  5. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,233
    Rep Power
    1093153
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    Hey if you want to email me your receipt I will get you out a box of stuff to make it up to you. I don't like customers being unhappy!
    customer service at its finest!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  6. Board Sponsor
    LG Sciences's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    84310
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    21.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Yeah, we don't have some triple gold standard crap going on, what we have is real people dealing with real people. If someone emails me and doesn't like a product we do our best to make them happy, usually going way overboard. So, this guy spent $100 on our trifecta kit, we will usually send him at least $200 in free product. It's nice to hear the shock and surprise from people who say "gee, that was easy. I never expected a company to respond so quickly or treat me so nicely".
  7. Senior Member
    wrasslin116's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,527
    Rep Power
    876
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    21.74%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    LG is great company, OP your a lucky man haha.
  8. New Member
    svtfocusman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    150
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    81.46%

    Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    Hey if you want to email me your receipt I will get you out a box of stuff to make it up to you. I don't like customers being unhappy!
    You don't need to go out of your way and send anything. Thanks for the offer though that shows you guys are willing to back your products up! Unlike GNC and other joke stores. As with any supplement it may not work for everyone. It was just on the weak side for me I suppose. I bought 10 lbs. of your lipotropic protein which I do like, just the Trifecta Stack didn't do anything for me. I have heard many good things about the Trifecta Stack off of BB's forum and I know you have good products as many people talk LG up. Unfortunately it did not help me out. I am not going to bad mouth you guys or nothing, I am just trying to find something to help my weak ass out. It could be the lack of food intake I am taking in a day also. I should have worded the topic title differently as it may come off as me being pissed, thats not quite the case. Also your GHenerate is pretty good stuff I bought two bottles of it when it first came out and I am getting good sleep off of it. Being I just finished the stack I am going to run it solo to see what kind of results are noticed as far as strength / recovery goes.
  9. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21035
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    59.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by svtfocusman View Post
    You don't need to go out of your way and send anything. Thanks for the offer though that shows you guys are willing to back your products up! Unlike GNC and other joke stores. As with any supplement it may not work for everyone. It was just on the weak side for me I suppose. I bought 10 lbs. of your lipotropic protein which I do like, just the Trifecta Stack didn't do anything for me. I have heard many good things about the Trifecta Stack off of BB's forum and I know you have good products as many people talk LG up. Unfortunately it did not help me out. I am not going to bad mouth you guys or nothing, I am just trying to find something to help my weak ass out. It could be the lack of food intake I am taking in a day also. I should have worded the topic title differently as it may come off as me being pissed, thats not quite the case. Also your GHenerate is pretty good stuff I bought two bottles of it when it first came out and I am getting good sleep off of it. Being I just finished the stack I am going to run it solo to see what kind of results are noticed as far as strength / recovery goes.
    Ghenerate is excellent. Glad you are enjoying that, also glad LG is takign care of you
  10. Board Sponsor
    LG Sciences's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    84310
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    21.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Well, if you change your mind, please let me know. I don't mind at all!
  11. Senior Member
    jaydollars's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,436
    Rep Power
    27390
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    4.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by svtfocusman View Post
    I just finished a cycle with 'LG Sciences' Trifecta stack which I was also taking GHenerate w/ I-gh-1 through the complete cycle. I did not see any results although I increased my numbers on most of the workouts by 5 - 10 lbs.
    FYI if I increased my lifts by 5-10 lbs I would be very happy, don't get gready, there will come a time in you lifting that gains will come VERY slow even with perfect diet and routine, running a cycle is NOT the answer to getting big, it takes years to naturally develop mass

    10lbs on all my lifts would be considered and HUGE success
  12. Senior Member
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,964
    Rep Power
    8434
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    15.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    Hey if you want to email me your receipt I will get you out a box of stuff to make it up to you. I don't like customers being unhappy!
    very cool
  13. New Member
    svtfocusman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    150
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    81.46%

    Quote Originally Posted by jayts22 View Post
    FYI if I increased my lifts by 5-10 lbs I would be very happy, don't get gready, there will come a time in you lifting that gains will come VERY slow even with perfect diet and routine, running a cycle is NOT the answer to getting big, it takes years to naturally develop mass

    10lbs on all my lifts would be considered and HUGE success
    I understand that a cycle is not the answer to becoming larger. And also that it takes months to see results. I did not gain a pound while on the stack, I did increase my lifts but could very well be from that I have only been hitting the weights hard on a strict schedule for 3 months and the Trifecta Stack came in at the half way point of that. I have a long ways to go to getting larger / stronger and was just trying to find something to help out better with the gains. I'm going to adjust my food intake also which will hopefully help out more. I am still new to the whole science of gaining mass and have a lot to learn which this site has some good pointers to help out.
  14. Senior Member
    jaydollars's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,436
    Rep Power
    27390
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    4.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by svtfocusman View Post
    I understand that a cycle is not the answer to becoming larger. And also that it takes months to see results. I did not gain a pound while on the stack, I did increase my lifts but could very well be from that I have only been hitting the weights hard on a strict schedule for 3 months and the Trifecta Stack came in at the half way point of that. I have a long ways to go to getting larger / stronger and was just trying to find something to help out better with the gains. I'm going to adjust my food intake also which will hopefully help out more. I am still new to the whole science of gaining mass and have a lot to learn which this site has some good pointers to help out.
    You have a good attitude, keep researching, work hard, and you will see results...I would focus on diet first and what you macro needs are, I found that alone has contributed the most towards my muscle gain/fat loss goals
  15. New Member
    danieltx13's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    393
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    47.16%

    Quote Originally Posted by jayts22 View Post
    You have a good attitude, keep researching, work hard, and you will see results...I would focus on diet first and what you macro needs are, I found that alone has contributed the most towards my muscle gain/fat loss goals
    Exactly right. You can take whatever you want, but as long as your diet isn't in check you won't get the results you want. Instead of buying more supplements, spend that money on food and see what a good diet can do for you.
  16. New Member
    svtfocusman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    150
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    81.46%

    Quote Originally Posted by jayts22 View Post
    You have a good attitude, keep researching, work hard, and you will see results...I would focus on diet first and what you macro needs are, I found that alone has contributed the most towards my muscle gain/fat loss goals
    Thanks for the input. I will look into perfecting my food intake and everything else before I commit to another stack. I'll have to right down everything I consume to get an exact intake number to make sure I am doing everything correctly. With all of the info on this site I should have no issues in figuring out my weakness / lack of mass issues.
  17. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65564
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    56.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    Hey if you want to email me your receipt I will get you out a box of stuff to make it up to you. I don't like customers being unhappy!
    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    customer service at its finest!
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    Yeah, we don't have some triple gold standard crap going on, what we have is real people dealing with real people. If someone emails me and doesn't like a product we do our best to make them happy, usually going way overboard. So, this guy spent $100 on our trifecta kit, we will usually send him at least $200 in free product. It's nice to hear the shock and surprise from people who say "gee, that was easy. I never expected a company to respond so quickly or treat me so nicely".
    Quote Originally Posted by wrasslin116 View Post
    LG is great company, OP your a lucky man haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Ghenerate is excellent. Glad you are enjoying that, also glad LG is takign care of you
    Thats how LG does it!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Trifecta Stack w/ T-911 Log
    By willvogel1 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 11:08 PM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 09:05 PM
  3. Arrogantly Anabolic Stack vs. Trifecta Stack
    By rageofscar in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 08:37 PM
  4. Arrogantly Anabolic Stack vs. Trifecta Stack
    By rageofscar in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 09:28 PM
  5. LG Trifecta Stack
    By mike g in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-31-2009, 03:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in