Prime Vs. HGHup - which would you choose?

toosmall

toosmall

Awards
I'm on the fence on which one to buy. I've read great reviews about both, but can't decide. Looks like they're close in price. I've never taken either one. Currently I take jack3d PWO, and then 40g. protein and 5g. CEE post. Thanks for any advice/input.

Dave

toosmall

toosmall

Awards
For goals, I would say size and strength while leaning out in the midsection. Right now I'm about 230 and would like to get down to 210 or less (I've been as low as 200 and looked okay) I will start being serious with cardio for the first time in years, so I'm thinking....hoping I can shred some abdominal fat.

Dave

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm using both right now and love it, it's hard to say which one I would pick, if you can stack both of them.

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
im alsu using both with green mag right now. i love the combo of HGHup and Prime. this is my first running of HGHup so i dunno what MY results will be but i know Prime has always worked well for ME

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
You can get results with either. However, a big difference that would make me select HGH Up over Prime is the sleep effects of HGH Up. What I personally like...even on sh*tty sleep...4-5 hours I still wake up and feel refreshed and I am not a piece of sh*t at work. Biased or not because of my company affiliation...that is my opinion.

Beyond that, comparing the two is unfair to both products...two completely different types of products. If you can...get both and I think your results will be better.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

toosmall

toosmall

Awards
Thinking I'm gonna go with the HGHup. I'm diggin' the sleep aspects of it. I work nights, and sleep during the day can be a bit@% sometimes.

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
i agree. i can sleep 6 hours and feel like ive slept 12 hours

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
look into Powerfull for growth hormone production and amazing sleep, rest, recovery benifits. I love Prime, and I love Powerfull. Ive never used HGHup, so I cant say on that. but I can definatly recomend Prime and Powerfull. Trust Powerfull's reputation for amazing sleep, rest, and complete recovery.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They are different products, you can't compare them.

The decider would be if the Prime Twin Pack deal is still on. 2x Prime + 1 x Anabolic Pump is unbeatable value.

SIXPACK66

Awards
What are the dosing protocals for this? I have prime, pick it up from the GNC, what is this HGH up? now wondering if I should stack the two?

toosmall

toosmall

Awards
Boy, some of you guys are throwing wrenches in the gears. LOL. I've looking into the Prime/Powerfull stack. I've also seen the bulk powders for powerful and AP too. Thought about that too. Just not enough $$$ to buy it all, so I have to pick the "right" one.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
With what you are looking for like you said earlier, I would do HGHup, but if you have the money stack Prime/HGHup... you won't regret it.

toosmall

toosmall

Awards
Looking at my $$ options right now. may be ordering some within the hour.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking at my $$ options right now. may be ordering some within the hour.
If you can stack them, that would be nice. Otherwise, look for non-affiliated reviews and make up your mind.

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
GNC price matched Prime for me and texas and it was the larger bottle. if you can, stack them. if you cant, take prime alone and eat as much as you can.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established