Sesathin - Sounds like awesome addition for androgen cycles

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'3"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Hey max silver,

How are the results of the sesathin so far? Your the first person Ive read about being on it for a decent amount of time other than a few people associated with avant. Most say they are leaning out nicely, but many are also reporting quite a few negative side effects that leave me hesitant.

2. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.
    Answers

http://ss.jircas.affrc.go.jp/engpage...3/37-03-02.pdf

can someone read that, and translate it..lol. It is a study on rats with sesamin, and it says it decreased the hepatic activity and mRNA abundance of lipgenic enzymes. This was associated with the down-regulation of sterol regulatory element-binding protein-1, a transcriptional factor that regulates the lipogenic enzyme gene expression.

what does that mean? Sorry not a biologist..lol..

h19
  3. Registered User
    Answers

I've had pretty decent results with the stuff so far. The first week I was on it was when on a week off from lifting, right after finishing up with pct. I kept my calories very high, and gained very little or no fat that week. I've been using it while cutting for a few weeks, and can't really say what results I can attribute to the sesathin alone as I've been on other supplements as well. The first week back lifting was while cutting, but oddly enough I gained a pound or two that week. I'm just now starting to see the normal weight loss that one would associate with a cutting diet now, so it's a little early to tell.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

sesathin + fl7= fun carbups with little fat
    sesathin + fl7= Definate leaning out
    but yes i have noticed a decrease in libido, but its not only from sesathin its from norephedrine + low carb/calorie + sessathin
  5. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

A little update. I am almost done my bottle (probably week left) and it definetly helps with fat loss. It also flattens you out but so does most potent fat burners (T3, Triac, etc..). I do get a little warm feeling after I take it but that has decreased the longer I use it. THe most obvious results happened around the 2nd week when all of a sudden you run out of hole on your belts to hold you pants up. Libido is still slightly down but nothing to worry about. Overall I tihnk the product works very well and probably has some very synergisitic properties wioth other substances. I will be using it again.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Just wait until you try this stuff with HEAT stack, in my first week on this combination I've lost about 2.5 pounds or so, and my strength has been increasing in all of my lifts. I've been stacking it with nicotine, HEAT stack, and guggul extreme, and these have proven to be a very effective cutting stack thusfar.

As soon as I get my homebrew FL7 items and absolved in and have some time on those, I'll be sure to update that as well. I've decided to go allout on this cut to maximize results without any androgen cycles, (suspect I have some prostate related issues), and have ordered some leptigen mass and basic formula. This should be one seriously effective stack, I may in fact increase calories somewhat and shoot for a recomp instead of a straight cut.
  7. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.
    Answers

what do you mean nicotine?
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Nicotine in gum form. I chew 2mg 6 times daily. I find it to be a very effective appetite suppressant, mood/cognitive ability enhancer, as well as find it to have potent nutrient partitioning ability in combination with green tea.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

nicotine is definately a staple in my cutting stack. Especially since its easy to obtain for us Canadians
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hamper19
    http://ss.jircas.affrc.go.jp/engpage...3/37-03-02.pdf

can someone read that, and translate it..lol. It is a study on rats with sesamin, and it says it decreased the hepatic activity and mRNA abundance of lipgenic enzymes. This was associated with the down-regulation of sterol regulatory element-binding protein-1, a transcriptional factor that regulates the lipogenic enzyme gene expression.

what does that mean? Sorry not a biologist..lol..

h19
    Lipogenic enzymes are the ones that encourage the storage of fat in the cell. If they are decreased, you could eat more without incurring the normal amount of fatty tissue accumulation.

Greenguy
  11. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

Insulin increases LPL (enzyme) which captures FFA's and helps form triglycerides within adipose cells. This also decreases HSL and cAMP.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by max silver
    Nicotine in gum form. I chew 2mg 6 times daily. I find it to be a very effective appetite suppressant, mood/cognitive ability enhancer, as well as find it to have potent nutrient partitioning ability in combination with green tea.
    nicotine gum!! that **** is expensive.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Nicotine gum isn't all that terribly expensive really, in Canada I pay about 40 dollars for 105 4mg pieces, which lasts me around a month. This is something I only use when cutting, and compared to some of the other stuff I'm using it's relatively inexpensive in comparison.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Anymore feedback?
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by max silver
    Nicotine gum isn't all that terribly expensive really, in Canada I pay about 40 dollars for 105 4mg pieces, which lasts me around a month. This is something I only use when cutting, and compared to some of the other stuff I'm using it's relatively inexpensive in comparison.
    http://search.ebay.com/nicotine-gum

Cheapest place I've found it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. a good addition to my cycle for mass
    By hli1022 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-19-2011, 10:29 PM
  2. Would like some ideas for a future cycle...
    By jonnyjames in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-26-2008, 05:35 AM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-22-2008, 07:51 PM
  4. Does this sound like a good post cycle/during cycle therapy
    By getupforletdo in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 09:01 AM
  5. looking for a cycle like this. . .
    By JrzyJuiceGuy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0