best fat burners now that holidays are almost over?

sakes

Awards
i was looking for good fat burners levi reloaded seems like a good choice.... any insight/experiences?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LR is a great choice.

with the current NP deal of 2 for 34.99 you won't find a better deal. Especially on such a solid product

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Lipo 6 worked great for me, ran it about 2 years ago and dropped about 10 lbs

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
I've ordered the basic ingredients for a good cut supplement like RK-500, 1,3 dimethyala, PLCAR, caffeine, sulbutiamine, and PEA. Gotta finish all those delicious cookies first though ;-)

Halo1999

Halo1999

Awards
The best I have tried yet, is USP Labs OEP. This kills your appetite and is burning the fat away. This is a very amazing product that truly works!!!!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ive liked meltdown, and dermatherm target is on my list for february to help clean up my abs :)

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i was looking for good fat burners levi reloaded seems like a good choice.... any insight/experiences?
Stim, thermogenic, non stim, cortisol inhibitor?

We need to know what kind you want.

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
halo 1999----

Were you one of the testers? it just was sent to the inner circle members

Halo1999

Halo1999

Awards
I have been taking 2 OEP in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. I have been taking OEP for 11 days and I am down 6 pounds. The second day of taking OEP my appetite was gone, and I was forcing myself to eat. I went from eating alot carbohydrates and large dinners to eating a balanced diet recommended in USP Labs manual. I realize some people may think 11 days is not enough time to recommend a product. I feel and see the results already and I am so pleased. I can not wait to see how I look 6 weeks from this date.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Oep but it's not out yet if u didn't get in on the pre sale! Levi reloaded is good and on sale

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Oep but it's not out yet if u didn't get in on the pre sale! Levi reloaded is good and on sale

diezel

Awards
  • Established
I have to go with oep as well. I've heard amazing things about it comes from a great company.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Reduction PM is a nice formula, MST just reformulated their Shred Ultra, and MAN Scorch is the one that pioneered most of the common thermo ingredients today.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Geranium for mood/energy
Chocamine for energy
Alpha-Y for norE, appetite, alpha-2 receptors
Napalm/Eviscerate for stubborn fat areas
Forskolin for cAMP, thyroid boosting
TTA for ppar-a stimulation
RK for thermo

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
LR is great. i like Recreate too.

havent tried the OEP yet, but i will.

LR plus DCP is the holy grail.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lipo 6 is by far the best thing i've ever used, anytime a fat burner makes u burn more fat than u wanted i'm guessing it's pretty good, that mixed with cardio, lipo 6 black might be worth a look too

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
adrenalean or E911 plus dcp or another non stim option would make a good choice

ctAL

Awards
when does USP OEP come out, i was going to order Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix ive heard good things never used it, i cant even recall last time i used a fat burner but man..........i slacked, been hectic this fall/winter season.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when does USP OEP come out, i was going to order Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix ive heard good things never used it, i cant even recall last time i used a fat burner but man..........i slacked, been hectic this fall/winter season.
It is available, just sold out:
usplabsdirect (dot) com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=113
(sorry under 50 post count)
Unless we are talking different OEPs?

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Ok ever since Leviathan came out it was by far my favorite fat burner....
But I think just plain old Gugglesterones (and a serving of Lipo 6, just for morning stim)added and to a 'real' workout program and solid diet blows EVERYTHING I've tried out of the water. And this is even with having a sloppy diet because a mix of Christmas and other foods to gain some more weight before cutting for my competition.

I'll update after my prep starts and I add some other ingredients.

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
I have been taking 2 OEP in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. I have been taking OEP for 11 days and I am down 6 pounds. The second day of taking OEP my appetite was gone, and I was forcing myself to eat. I went from eating alot carbohydrates and large dinners to eating a balanced diet recommended in USP Labs manual. I realize some people may think 11 days is not enough time to recommend a product. I feel and see the results already and I am so pleased. I can not wait to see how I look 6 weeks from this date.
11 days! that is enough to have a opinion. you have gotten yours early :)
I am still awaiting mine, but Im sure the customs take it... I live in Mickey Mouse Country. I envy you guys who can order what you want of supplements.

Have a great new year!