best fat burners now that holidays are almost over?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. best fat burners now that holidays are almost over?

i was looking for good fat burners levi reloaded seems like a good choice.... any insight/experiences?

2. LR is a great choice.

with the current NP deal of 2 for 34.99 you won't find a better deal. Especially on such a solid product
    •   

3. Lipo 6 worked great for me, ran it about 2 years ago and dropped about 10 lbs

4. I've ordered the basic ingredients for a good cut supplement like RK-500, 1,3 dimethyala, PLCAR, caffeine, sulbutiamine, and PEA. Gotta finish all those delicious cookies first though ;-)

5. The best I have tried yet, is USP Labs OEP. This kills your appetite and is burning the fat away. This is a very amazing product that truly works!!!!
    •   

6. ive liked meltdown, and dermatherm target is on my list for february to help clean up my abs

7. Quote Originally Posted by sakes View Post
    i was looking for good fat burners levi reloaded seems like a good choice.... any insight/experiences?
    Stim, thermogenic, non stim, cortisol inhibitor?

We need to know what kind you want.

8. therm/stims are what im aiming for.

9. halo 1999----

Were you one of the testers? it just was sent to the inner circle members

10. Quote Originally Posted by sakes View Post
    therm/stims are what im aiming for.
    I really like Scorch (thermo + stims).

11. I have been taking 2 OEP in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. I have been taking OEP for 11 days and I am down 6 pounds. The second day of taking OEP my appetite was gone, and I was forcing myself to eat. I went from eating alot carbohydrates and large dinners to eating a balanced diet recommended in USP Labs manual. I realize some people may think 11 days is not enough time to recommend a product. I feel and see the results already and I am so pleased. I can not wait to see how I look 6 weeks from this date.

12. Oep but it's not out yet if u didn't get in on the pre sale! Levi reloaded is good and on sale

13. Oep but it's not out yet if u didn't get in on the pre sale! Levi reloaded is good and on sale

14. REDuction for sure. check it out, its a true 24/7 fat burner with its AM/PM bottles

15. I have to go with oep as well. I've heard amazing things about it comes from a great company.

16. Meltdown!! gotta love TTA

17. Reduction PM is a nice formula, MST just reformulated their Shred Ultra, and MAN Scorch is the one that pioneered most of the common thermo ingredients today.

18. Geranium for mood/energy
    Chocamine for energy
    Alpha-Y for norE, appetite, alpha-2 receptors
    Napalm/Eviscerate for stubborn fat areas
    Forskolin for cAMP, thyroid boosting
    TTA for ppar-a stimulation
    RK for thermo
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

19. LR is great. i like Recreate too.

havent tried the OEP yet, but i will.

LR plus DCP is the holy grail.

20. Cardio is suppose to work well...

21. lipo 6 is by far the best thing i've ever used, anytime a fat burner makes u burn more fat than u wanted i'm guessing it's pretty good, that mixed with cardio, lipo 6 black might be worth a look too

22. Quote Originally Posted by theyoungblood View Post
    Cardio is suppose to work well...
    LOL@ this blasphemy... where do you get off saying some poppy**** like this????

/sarcasm

23. Quote Originally Posted by theyoungblood View Post
    Cardio is suppose to work well...
    Cardio. Eh.

24. adrenalean or E911 plus dcp or another non stim option would make a good choice
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

25. What's LR?

Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    LR is great. i like Recreate too.

havent tried the OEP yet, but i will.

LR plus DCP is the holy grail.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. happy holidays
    By country1911 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 04:15 PM
  2. How bad did you eat over the Holidays?
    By Big BAMA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01-04-2008, 10:45 AM
  3. And after the HOLIDAYS....
    By MiKeY ReSp in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 09:28 AM
  4. Happy Holidays
    By Matthew D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-28-2002, 10:29 AM