Stacking USP burners

symphox

Awards
I just ordered my 2 bottles of OxyElite-Plus and since I already have 2 bottles of recreate (have been on it for a little more than a week) I was planning on running the full 8 week Oxy cycle with Recreate as well.

What do you guys think? 1 Oxy, 1 Recreate before breakfast and the same in the afternoon?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
for sure, thats a good combo. 2 OEP was too much stim for me, 1 OEP + 1 RC was perfect.

symphox

Awards
How long have you been stacking the two? How are your results faring? If you've been keeping track, got any before/afters?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
For me go, 8 weeks of 3mitotropin, 1 OEP
followed by 4 weeks of recreate and mega dose of cissus rx

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just ordered my 2 bottles of OxyElite-Plus and since I already have 2 bottles of recreate (have been on it for a little more than a week) I was planning on running the full 8 week Oxy cycle with Recreate as well.

What do you guys think? 1 Oxy, 1 Recreate before breakfast and the same in the afternoon?
There are several options.

You can start with 1 OEP in the morning and 1 Recreate in the afternoon for the first few days. Then you can increase to 2 OEP in the morning and 1 or two Recreate in the afternoon, depending on tolerance.

Another option would be 1 OEP plus 1 Recreate in the morning and the same about six to eight hours later.

Yet another option would be to run Recreate stand-alone first, then follow with an OEP cycle, or the other way around.

And so on.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i do 2 oep at 530 and 2 recreate at 1130 with no prob, stacks nice. no problem sleeping either, but powerfull will do that for ya. should check into that too.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that just gave me an idea. could you dose oep first thing in the morning and then maybe say 3 or 4 hours later take recreate to keep the appetite suppresion rolling? then 2 or 3 hours after the recreate, take the last dose of oep? again to keep appetite suppresion level and rollling. the last dose of recreate could be taken like 2 hours before bedtime, since its so low stim anyways. anybody see anything wrong with this idea?

symphox

Awards
8 diet pills a day is def too much for me! lol I am going to try for the 1 and 1 twice a day!

Anyone have any results???

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Personally, I have seen excellent results running OxyElite Pro for 4 weeks, then moving to Recreate for four weeks....stacked with Prime and AP.

There is some MAJOR synergy between Prime and OxyElite in my opinion - my OEP+Prime workouts have been redic... Hit a squat PR last night at 12lbs lighter than last time...

Back to your question - there are many ways to do it.

* OEP in the am, Recreate in the afternoon.
* OEP for 4 weeks, Recreate for 4 weeks. Repeat.
* 1 OEP, 1 Recreate. am and pm doses.

Let us know how the dosing scheme you choose works for you...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
that just gave me an idea. could you dose oep first thing in the morning and then maybe say 3 or 4 hours later take recreate to keep the appetite suppresion rolling? then 2 or 3 hours after the recreate, take the last dose of oep? again to keep appetite suppresion level and rollling. the last dose of recreate could be taken like 2 hours before bedtime, since its so low stim anyways. anybody see anything wrong with this idea?
No need to annihilate appetite, and no need to take Recreate that late. :) One OEP and one Recreate in the morning, and a similar serving about six hours later should suffice.

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
1) Is there any chance of offering up a USP fat burning stack, similar to the six pack stack, but with ReCreate and OxyElite Pro?

2) If a person were to take the aforementioned OEP/ReCreate stack, what type of fat loss should be expected (considering a good diet and exercise of course). From what I hear of the 2 separately, IMO the neighborhood of 15 lbs a month sounds reasonable. That sound about right? (yes, I do have 15-20 to lose myself lol)

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1) Is there any chance of offering up a USP fat burning stack, similar to the six pack stack, but with ReCreate and OxyElite Pro?
We are already doing what we can to keep the cost as low as possible.

2) If a person were to take the aforementioned OEP/ReCreate stack, what type of fat loss should be expected (considering a good diet and exercise of course). From what I hear of the 2 separately, IMO the neighborhood of 15 lbs a month sounds reasonable. That sound about right? (yes, I do have 15-20 to lose myself lol)
We typically stay away from making claims like this... I, personally am down around 25lbs in 6-7 weeks. My younger brother lost 22lb's on OEP alone.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
has anyone had any experience with 1 OEP and 2 Recreate preworkout as far as energy and stimulant effect go?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
has anyone had any experience with 1 OEP and 2 Recreate preworkout as far as energy and stimulant effect go?
Exactly what I run... Very potent for me...
I sweat like I have never sweat before...

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
i do 2 oep, 1 recreate preworkout. steady energy, nice thermo effect.

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
We typically stay away from making claims like this... I, personally am down around 25lbs in 6-7 weeks. My younger brother lost 22lb's on OEP alone.
I understand.

I went ahead and ordered both. My biggest issue is I have a massive appetite and I tend to crave carbs after 6 pm. I figure between the 2 they should pretty much kill the appetite from what I hear. Would my dosing protocol be 1 each OEP/Recreate in the morning (about 6am), 1 OEP mid afternoon, and 1 recreate evening (5-ish maybe?)?

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
I understand.

I went ahead and ordered both. My biggest issue is I have a massive appetite and I tend to crave carbs after 6 pm. I figure between the 2 they should pretty much kill the appetite from what I hear. Would my dosing protocol be 1 each OEP/Recreate in the morning (about 6am), 1 OEP mid afternoon, and 1 recreate evening (5-ish maybe?)?
Do one OEP / one Recreate in the morning then another one OEP / one Recreate at least 6-8 hours later. Five-ish would be fine, just make sure it's not within six hours of going to bed.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I would start out with 1 of each AM/PM then if you find yourself getting more tollerant you can add an OEP halfway. I went up to 6am 11am 4pm OEP dosing then 2 -1-1 for the last two weeks. Very, very nice run, I had to stick with 1 and 1 of Recreate as I get a bit flakey mentally when I take it for some reason. Seems to mess with my vertigo.

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
I received my Recreate and OEP yesterday. I took one of each when I got it (about 2pm) and was buzzing the rest of the day.

This morning I took one each again, and again got a great buzz. I was hungry but didn't feel like eating. I took this dose about 6 am.

I took one OEP at noon by itself, and right now at 1:30 I feel like my heart is going to pound out of my chest. I had intended on a Recreate about 4-5 pm to help curb my evening carb cravings, but now I'm not sure.

Can I have advice please.

FWIW...long time stim user from way back in the ECA days...about 15 years or so...stim sensitivity has never been an issue.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I received my Recreate and OEP yesterday. I took one of each when I got it (about 2pm) and was buzzing the rest of the day.

This morning I took one each again, and again got a great buzz. I was hungry but didn't feel like eating. I took this dose about 6 am.

I took one OEP at noon by itself, and right now at 1:30 I feel like my heart is going to pound out of my chest. I had intended on a Recreate about 4-5 pm to help curb my evening carb cravings, but now I'm not sure.

Can I have advice please.

FWIW...long time stim user from way back in the ECA days...about 15 years or so...stim sensitivity has never been an issue.
Try dosing with food.

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
Try dosing with food.
Thanks.

For some reason it only did it that one day, now the stims don't hit that hard. I wonder why? I must have either done something else that day or it just took a day to get used to it. Now I'm doing fine. :dunno:

The appetite suppression is awesome, and that was my biggest issue since I eat like a starving horse. I'd say my daily consumption is at least half of what it was.

I'm definitely leaning out.

So far I'm satisfied.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks.

For some reason it only did it that one day, now the stims don't hit that hard. I wonder why? I must have either done something else that day or it just took a day to get used to it. Now I'm doing fine. :dunno:

The appetite suppression is awesome, and that was my biggest issue since I eat like a starving horse. I'd say my daily consumption is at least half of what it was.

I'm definitely leaning out.

So far I'm satisfied.
Oh yah the first day is always pretty wild but it settles down. The thing I really like is when it levels off it maintains that level for quite a while.