Supp to help lower blood pressure?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
So, on my last doctor's visit I was told that I am at prehypertension. Not quite fun.

I did put on a few pounds over the last couple months when I had an injury and couldn't work out at all. Add to that the fact that I ended up drinking more than I should have. So now I'm sitting roughly 16 lbs over my normal weight so that's probably one good factor adding up to that.

But aside from getting back in shape for the next upcoming months, after I'm all healed up from everything, I was hoping there was something natural I could be taking to aid me on going back to a good spot. Does anyone have any insight or suggestions?

Greatly appreciated.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hawthorne berry for BP... its not just for cycle support.

You can get an all around product like life support byt AI.

I think taurnie has been said to help with blood pressure as well.

But diet and excerise is gonna be what helps the most..

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Crowler, quick question:

I see there's a life support and a cycle support. Any recommendations on which one to choose? More bang for the buck always a well liked point heh.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Garlic
Hawthorne Berry
CoQ10
Celery Seed Extract
Grape Seed Extract
Fish Oil

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Crowler, quick question:

I see there's a life support and a cycle support. Any recommendations on which one to choose? More bang for the buck always a well liked point heh.
Cycle Support Orange. You get an extra 20% in servings and it is a new improved taste.

Oh yea and New Years Eve at 12 midnight starts a BIG sale on it at Nutra Planet.

But if you say I told you early I will deny it!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crowler, quick question:

If your looking for a general health supp I would go with LS(Cycle support can also be used for this purpose)LS is 1/2 the dose so if it is just a everyday health supp your looking for use that. If it is for a cycle use CS as you need the extra dosage.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm in the same boat. My entire family struggles with High Blood pressure and my body size and diet (only 5'6", but 235 lbs. and I eat a ton of meat, etc.) I struggle with it myself from time to time.

Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support and Hawthorn Berries (just the cheap one's from the shelf at Walmart) have worked wonders for me, honestly.

Good luck.

-Spaz

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in the same boat. My entire family struggles with High Blood pressure and my body size and diet (only 5'6", but 235 lbs. and I eat a ton of meat, etc.) I struggle with it myself from time to time.

Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support and Hawthorn Berries (just the cheap one's from the shelf at Walmart) have worked wonders for me, honestly.

Good luck.

-Spaz
Thank you for the feedback.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cycle Support Orange. You get an extra 20% in servings and it is a new improved taste.

Oh yea and New Years Eve at 12 midnight starts a BIG sale on it at Nutra Planet.

But if you say I told you early I will deny it!
i got a sample of this in mail today and tried it. the taste is very good. thanks for the sample-always nice to get stuff like that in the mail. the chocolate protein was very good too...but that is another thread, lol.