AI PROTEIN REVIEWS IF YOU GOT SOME POST YOUR THOUGHTS HERE

1. AI PROTEIN REVIEWS IF YOU GOT SOME POST YOUR THOUGHTS HERE

started a thread to help out AI with everyone who got the beta samples.
    I just tried the vanilla blended with water, ice, and 10g of coconut oil. all i know is im getting some of this when it comes out. tasted like a vanilla milkshake, best vanilla ive tried. with the deal for 5lbs of protein and any AI supp for less than 60 you cant get a better deal out there. Anabolic innovations definitely stuck to their reputation of putting out quality products with the protein. TWO THUMBS UP

2. awesome! thanks for the review!
    •   

3. Wow, great review. Thanks for taking the time to post that!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

4. I love AI, what other flavors are in the mix do you know?
    I can't switch from my Dymatize Berry Blast for a vanilla or chocolate.. I can rly only enjoy the berry or fruitier flavors unfortunately!

5. I'm not sure. I know we had quite a few in the past though.

6. ooh.. cant wait to get my samples!

7. ill review the chocolate with a photo on saturday. BTW mixes very well. i mixed it in a shaker with water before adding the ice and coconut oil and it didnt clump at all. and my shaker cup is a piece

8. In all honesty, I think freshness has a great deal to do with mixability of protein. I've noticed that my older protein tends to clump. Could be a coincidence though.

9. You made me anxious to try it.
    doing my own thang!

10. And whalah!!! Vanilla protein by AI. Yeah!!!!!!!!!

Anabolic Innovations Vanilla Beta Sample with CS
    •   

11. The vanilla whey was great on its own in milk, and AWESOME mixed with the Orange CS! Got two vanillas so no Chocolate review! Hope I get the chance. Mixability was TOP NOTCH BTW! Great stuff guys!

12. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    In all honesty, I think freshness has a great deal to do with mixability of protein. I've noticed that my older protein tends to clump. Could be a coincidence though.
    I agree, I have ATW PBcup from about 1 year ago and it clumps like crazy. But it never really mixed that great to begin with anyways, lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. Intra-Aid: Reviews, Feedback, Thoughts, Etc.
    By Universal Rep in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 11:03 AM
  2. Doing the Crack routine.. Reviews, thoughts?
    By Korben in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-08-2009, 04:18 PM
  3. post post workout meal and diet -- HELP/THOUGHTS
    By beebab in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 03:08 AM