AI PROTEIN REVIEWS IF YOU GOT SOME POST YOUR THOUGHTS HERE

1. AI PROTEIN REVIEWS IF YOU GOT SOME POST YOUR THOUGHTS HERE

started a thread to help out AI with everyone who got the beta samples.
    I just tried the vanilla blended with water, ice, and 10g of coconut oil. all i know is im getting some of this when it comes out. tasted like a vanilla milkshake, best vanilla ive tried. with the deal for 5lbs of protein and any AI supp for less than 60 you cant get a better deal out there. Anabolic innovations definitely stuck to their reputation of putting out quality products with the protein. TWO THUMBS UP

2. awesome! thanks for the review!

3. Wow, great review. Thanks for taking the time to post that!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
    •   

4. I love AI, what other flavors are in the mix do you know?
    I can't switch from my Dymatize Berry Blast for a vanilla or chocolate.. I can rly only enjoy the berry or fruitier flavors unfortunately!

5. I'm not sure. I know we had quite a few in the past though.

6. ooh.. cant wait to get my samples!

7. ill review the chocolate with a photo on saturday. BTW mixes very well. i mixed it in a shaker with water before adding the ice and coconut oil and it didnt clump at all. and my shaker cup is a piece

8. In all honesty, I think freshness has a great deal to do with mixability of protein. I've noticed that my older protein tends to clump. Could be a coincidence though.

9. You made me anxious to try it.
    doing my own thang!

10. And whalah!!! Vanilla protein by AI. Yeah!!!!!!!!!

Anabolic Innovations Vanilla Beta Sample with CS

11. The vanilla whey was great on its own in milk, and AWESOME mixed with the Orange CS! Got two vanillas so no Chocolate review! Hope I get the chance. Mixability was TOP NOTCH BTW! Great stuff guys!

12. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    In all honesty, I think freshness has a great deal to do with mixability of protein. I've noticed that my older protein tends to clump. Could be a coincidence though.
    I agree, I have ATW PBcup from about 1 year ago and it clumps like crazy. But it never really mixed that great to begin with anyways, lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. Intra-Aid: Reviews, Feedback, Thoughts, Etc.
    By Universal Rep in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 10:03 AM
  2. Doing the Crack routine.. Reviews, thoughts?
    By Korben in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-08-2009, 03:18 PM
  3. post post workout meal and diet -- HELP/THOUGHTS
    By beebab in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 02:08 AM