purchasing from Island Supplements?

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.28%

purchasing from Island Supplements?

Has anyone here purchased from island supplements recently? Do you know their contact info? I bought something from them (unavailble at NP) on 18/12/2009 and my credit card has already been billed for it.

it's now the 24/12/2009 and the order is still on 'Processed' status. There have been no updates on it as to whether it's been shipped out etc. I wasn't able to contact them on phone and their site doesn't have an email.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

check ur pm
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.37%

Quote Originally Posted by BoyFromAus View Post
    Has anyone here purchased from island supplements recently? Do you know their contact info? I bought something from them (unavailble at NP) on 18/12/2009 and my credit card has already been billed for it.

it's now the 24/12/2009 and the order is still on 'Processed' status. There have been no updates on it as to whether it's been shipped out etc. I wasn't able to contact them on phone and their site doesn't have an email.
    hey i am from the uk and have orderd of island supplements loads, i want to order from nutraplanet but they always ask for this stupid code or something i cant get hold of,

they bill me and dont send it,,, no disrespect to nutraplanet its just a big pain in the ass and i dont know what code their on about or does my bank which they told me to ask.

I have used island supplements alot they just send my goods. if im not in they leave it with a neighbour..

I never get any good confirmation apart from 1 email but trust me your goods will turn up... big thumbs up from me.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.37%

oh and just to clarify nutraplanet did give me a full refund when i asked. so thumbs up for them aswell.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

This thread is a board violation...just sayin'..
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

stxnas is correct- thats why i pm'd him
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Why bother, when nutra's got the goods, and service so good your nuts will tingle?

8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.21%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Why bother, when nutra's got the goods, and service so good your nuts will tingle?

What?!? WTF man! I have never had tingly balls when I ordered from nurra I'm crushed what are you ordering that Im not?
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.37%

i want to order from nutraplanet because their prices are indeed the best however they say cuz im a new user i need to get some cd code or something from my bank to verify my order i asked my bank as im from the uk and they could and would not disclose the information nutraplanet wanted.....

I cant see why they dont just take my order like other places online do. thats why i use island supplements.
  10. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.37%

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    This thread is a board violation...just sayin'..
    if thats so lock close or delete it however ive seen numerous threads on this boards,,, with links.... even to different suppliers of products.

and he was just asking a question.
  11. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.98%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

contact your credit card company.. why are you asking us? there is no one from this site that can really help you.. you have to deal with the site you ordered from and your credit card company..

Best of luck..

oh and BTW Nutraplanet FTW!!!!!
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  12. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.37%

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    contact your credit card company.. why are you asking us? there is no one from this site that can really help you.. you have to deal with the site you ordered from and your credit card company..

Best of luck..

oh and BTW Nutraplanet FTW!!!!!
    i just use visa debit card .... and the bank i use is lloyds tsb,, Im asking cuz i dont get what nutraplanet are saying, If you have all used nutraplanet did you have to do something for your first purchase....

About some cd code or something..... i would like to know what to do because i do wanna purchase from nutraplanet.. maybe i get this problem because i am from the uk ?
  13. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.98%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

why not send NP an email and just ask them
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    if thats so lock close or delete it however ive seen numerous threads on this boards,,, with links.... even to different suppliers of products.

and he was just asking a question.
    I'm not trying to be an ass, just stating facts/rules.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/faq.p..._new_faq_item2

If you are rep/owner for a company, site owner and/or individual chosen to advertise/log for a company that does not advertise here you are not permitted to post links or advertise in any way. This includes posting FAQ's and/or logs about your product in an attempt to advertise. Do not tell people to post logs for your company. If you receive the products for free for testing/logging purposes, do not bother to log it with their product descriptions and links. In fact, don't log it at all. Do not offer product testing as this is not your R&D department. Do not solicit through personal messages. Do not add links in your signature. You may not support your products and/or company here. Failure to follow these rules will result in the removal of posts and your posting permissions revoked.

There is NO advertising, linking, promoting in AmSpace profiles or signatures unless you are a sponsor.

Sponsor forums ARE NOT CUSTOMER SERVICE FORUMS. Take your issues with orders/service to them, not here.

Advertising or linking in any way is not permitted unless you are a board sponsor or have permission from the MOD staff. These privileges are afforded to those companies that help keep this board running. Respect them as well as board management.

Addition 4/15/07:

Nutraplanet.com is the exclusive retailer of Anabolicminds.com. Please do NOT link to or promote other retail stores on the forum, PM's, profiles or anywhere on the site.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.24%

Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    What?!? WTF man! I have never had tingly balls when I ordered from nurra I'm crushed what are you ordering that Im not?
    It's OK, Stryder and I got a thing.
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.24%

Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    i want to order from nutraplanet because their prices are indeed the best however they say cuz im a new user i need to get some cd code or something from my bank to verify my order i asked my bank as im from the uk and they could and would not disclose the information nutraplanet wanted.....

I cant see why they dont just take my order like other places online do. thats why i use island supplements.
    Dude, easy: it's the 3 digit number on the back of your card. Like this: 142, or something. That's for Visa or Mastercard. AMEX is the 4 digit number on the front.
  17. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.52%

Dude, easy: it's the 3 digit number on the back of your card. Like this: 142, or something. That's for Visa or Mastercard. AMEX is the 4 digit number on the front.
    This^^
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

we always aim to please
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.77%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Just place an order there Sunday and I believe it came in today, I havn't been home so I'm not sure but my email on the shipping said it should have arrived today so I won't know until I see my old man tomorrow.
  20. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.37%

are you sure ??? i know how to use that but im sure thats not what their asking for its after i have placed my order.

I get an email saying because im a first time customer i need some code or something which is to do with the purchase please contact my bank, i did that and they would not disclose the information i needed.

I will email nutraplanet about it however i have done this before and it did not resolve the issue, it is their policy about new users which i dont like.

However if it is just the 3 digit number on the back of the card then that is easy enough but its after my order has been taking and the payment when im asked to give some code. unless things have changed im sure its not the 3 digit number...
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Please no linking to other stores... if you have an issue with another place it's best to either go direct or to check places that use them as retailers.

Similar Forum Threads

1. What happened to Island Supplements?
    By RobDyson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-14-2006, 05:34 AM