Jack3d and Amphetamines

  1. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,203
    Rep Power
    3319985
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    66.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Jack3d and Amphetamines


    I saw some posts and threads bouncing around about people claiming that there could be amphetamines in Jack3d (on AM and other forums).

    I bought jack3d right when it came out (with theophylline) and I have bought bottles since (with and without theo) and have been drug tested numerously and came up 100% clean every time.

    I work at the hospital in my city, and they are very strict and extensive with their drug tests. I have to get one every 6 months, but can receive a random one (luck of the draw) at any time.

    I have had a total of 4 drug tests while taking Jacked, as in I literally had taken doses both days and hours before pissing into the cup, and have never tested positive.

    I just got frustrated with the claims and the lack of thought/knowledge people put into their posts saying this. It's crap like this that gives the entire supplement community a bad rap.

    1,3 Dimethylamylamine doesn't convert into a amphetamine metabolite, and there is no accidentally mixed amphetamines.

    USPlabs is a big company who I am sure does extensive testing, unlike some shabby "looking to make a quick buck" company.

    Ok I feel better now.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  2. Senior Member
    capnsavem's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,226
    Rep Power
    1242
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    19.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    yeah some dude that works at a local shop told me that, basically urging me not to get... all i said to him prior to that was "oh you guys carry Jack3d?"..

    after he told me that, i asked "then why do you guys have a big pyramid stack of them on the shelf behind you if its so bad for people?"
  3. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,203
    Rep Power
    3319985
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    66.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Haha what an idiot
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    xink's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    269
    Rep Power
    201
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    18.62%

    Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    yeah some dude that works at a local shop told me that, basically urging me not to get... all i said to him prior to that was "oh you guys carry Jack3d?"..

    after he told me that, i asked "then why do you guys have a big pyramid stack of them on the shelf behind you if its so bad for people?"
    You should shoot USP a PM/Email and let them know where this went down, that's really f*cked up.

    X
  5. Senior Member
    capnsavem's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,226
    Rep Power
    1242
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    19.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by xink View Post
    You should shoot USP a PM/Email and let them know where this went down, that's really f*cked up.

    X
    good call man, i'll do that.
  6. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27064
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Shoot me a PM, Cap!
  7. New Member
    captgarrett's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    83
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    48.37%

    I'm a bit overzealous in my research as I'm half paranoid about these companies just throwing crap into a bottle to sell it. jack3d, plain and simply put, isn't bad for you when used as directed. In addition, I'm goddamned thrilled with it.
  8. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,203
    Rep Power
    3319985
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    66.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by captgarrett View Post
    I'm a bit overzealous in my research as I'm half paranoid about these companies just throwing crap into a bottle to sell it. jack3d, plain and simply put, isn't bad for you when used as directed. In addition, I'm goddamned thrilled with it.
    Yea. The part about throwing "whatever" in is true for, as I said, shabby and/or shady companies.

    But large companies like USPlabs aren't going to risk their entire company to try to sneak **** into their supplements. I guess people just dont use their heads sometimes.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  9. New Member
    melody0411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    60
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    33%

    Merry Christmas...lol
  10. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,207
    Rep Power
    945906
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    22.38%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    A lot of that started back when PA put out AMP and some reporter whose name escapes me right now wrote that it contained an amphetamine analogue. The main part of AMP, as we now know, is geranium aka 1, 3 dimethylamylamine.

    Hopefully, this will help to quell some of the ignorance that has been spread about 1,3 dimethylamylamine.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  11. Advanced Member
    ohiostate2827's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    785
    Rep Power
    2825
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    71.45%

    i have been takin jacked since it came out and i havent had any probs with it
  12. Advanced Member
    zb126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    797
    Rep Power
    49726
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    93.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    A lot of that started back when PA put out AMP and some reporter whose name escapes me right now wrote that it contained an amphetamine analogue. The main part of AMP, as we now know, is geranium aka 1, 3 dimethylamylamine.

    Hopefully, this will help to quell some of the ignorance that has been spread about 1,3 dimethylamylamine.
    Agreed. Great post OP, glad everyone is starting to understand that not every company uses a proline analogue or tries to trick customers. USP Labs is also a large company and gets sold at GNCs....it wouldn't even be worth it to them to do something like that.
  13. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Large Company Grass Roots mentality!
  14. New Member
    HawaiianPride's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    242
    Rep Power
    180
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    14.87%

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I saw some posts and threads bouncing around about people claiming that there could be amphetamines in Jack3d (on AM and other forums).

    I bought jack3d right when it came out (with theophylline) and I have bought bottles since (with and without theo) and have been drug tested numerously and came up 100% clean every time.

    I work at the hospital in my city, and they are very strict and extensive with their drug tests. I have to get one every 6 months, but can receive a random one (luck of the draw) at any time.

    I have had a total of 4 drug tests while taking Jacked, as in I literally had taken doses both days and hours before pissing into the cup, and have never tested positive.

    I just got frustrated with the claims and the lack of thought/knowledge people put into their posts saying this. It's crap like this that gives the entire supplement community a bad rap.

    1,3 Dimethylamylamine doesn't convert into a amphetamine metabolite, and there is no accidentally mixed amphetamines.

    USPlabs is a big company who I am sure does extensive testing, unlike some shabby "looking to make a quick buck" company.

    Ok I feel better now.
    Crazy story bro, but thanks for the heads up either way. Glad everything turned out okay.
  15. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,924
    Rep Power
    10751485
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    12.27%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity GodPosting ProPosting Authority

    i am a non-responder to jacked or any 1,3,dime product-even bulk at way over rec doses. i responded very well to amphetamines back in the day.
  16. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774631
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I saw some posts and threads bouncing around about people claiming that there could be amphetamines in Jack3d (on AM and other forums).

    I bought jack3d right when it came out (with theophylline) and I have bought bottles since (with and without theo) and have been drug tested numerously and came up 100% clean every time.

    I work at the hospital in my city, and they are very strict and extensive with their drug tests. I have to get one every 6 months, but can receive a random one (luck of the draw) at any time.

    I have had a total of 4 drug tests while taking Jacked, as in I literally had taken doses both days and hours before pissing into the cup, and have never tested positive.

    I just got frustrated with the claims and the lack of thought/knowledge people put into their posts saying this. It's crap like this that gives the entire supplement community a bad rap.

    1,3 Dimethylamylamine doesn't convert into a amphetamine metabolite, and there is no accidentally mixed amphetamines.

    USPlabs is a big company who I am sure does extensive testing, unlike some shabby "looking to make a quick buck" company.

    Ok I feel better now.
    Thank you!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  17. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,203
    Rep Power
    3319985
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    66.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Thank you!
    No prob. I'm sure you guys get annoying questions about that all the time
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  18. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350691
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I have to admit that I was drawn into the concern over theophylline for a brief time. Or, I should say, not concerned but rather interested. I was relieved to learn how overblown it was.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  19. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,203
    Rep Power
    3319985
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    66.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I have to admit that I was drawn into the concern over theophylline for a brief time. Or, I should say, not concerned but rather interested. I was relieved to learn how overblown it was.
    Yea def overblown. A lot of people don't even realize that 200mg caffeine converts to 8mg theophylline. I know you do though Mr. Biochemist
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  20. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350691
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Yea def overblown. A lot of people don't even realize that 200mg caffeine converts to 8mg theophylline. I know you do though Mr. Biochemist
    Actually, my knowledge on theophylline was quite limited until the USP reps filled me in.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  21. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,995
    Rep Power
    1142345
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    24.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Glad i saw this thread, i just posted in the OEP thread as i was going to try some out but was in fear i may pop positive on a drug test as i am in the military and get randomly drug tested, especially comin back from leave. Good to know though!


    Josh
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  22. New Member
    relica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    87
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    35.5%

    best preworkout supplement ever!, beats noexplode,superpump,nanovapour etc.
    stop hating on usp labs.
    other companies are just jealous cus they actualy made a product that works even after the 5th straight tub ! )(with only 2 days off a week)
    and nooo i dont work for usp labs nor am i a rep.
    i live in australia and unfortuantly cus of people making up stories bout jacked containing illegal substances our local shops seem to be out of stock (stupid customs
  23. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,203
    Rep Power
    3319985
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    66.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by relica View Post
    best preworkout supplement ever!, beats noexplode,superpump,nanovapour etc.
    stop hating on usp labs.
    other companies are just jealous cus they actualy made a product that works even after the 5th straight tub ! )(with only 2 days off a week)
    and nooo i dont work for usp labs nor am i a rep.
    i live in australia and unfortuantly cus of people making up stories bout jacked containing illegal substances our local shops seem to be out of stock (stupid customs
    This is ridiculous
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AT2/Jack3d Stack ~ Get Jack3d for $10!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 06:29 PM
  2. The ONE + Jack3d = One Jack3d Review/log
    By Afrochowder in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 08:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in