Cortisol Control/Test Boosting

KDLMaj

Awards
So like a complete idiot, I forgot my PCT Cortisol Control and Test Boosters at home and am stuck in rural-ish Idaho/Washington for another week (PCT starts Friday).

So I've got limited resources, and no one in the area is carrying Lean Xtreme or Post Cycle by Powerlabs.

Can folks toss out a list of quality products that can take care of both? I'm going to have to cast a wide net, and I'd rather not gamble on some new product that no one has ever heard of!

Thanks!

PS Looking for natural supps- not a PH.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
if you can get ahold of some straight phosphatidylserine, which most health food stores sell, run it at mega dose like in Endo Amp and you should be fine, run some bulk nettle root at mega dose, again easily found, and eat lots of raw white button mushrooms, all the pct you'll ever need! (not for hard ph cycles though)

KDLMaj

Awards
Thanks for the suggestion- I'm actually using this for a PH PCT. Ran a cycle of The One.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
in that case if you are suppressed at all you may wanna add some fenugreek as well

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
umm i doubt they got it but sustain alpha and endoamp max would cover it,

good luck tho bro, maybe overnighting stuff or go to a shop and see if they can order from europa for ya ;)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
If you give the word I would be happy to ship enough POST Cycle Support, Cycle Support and TestoPRO to get your covered til you get back ASAP

They should get you covered, plenty of fenugreek, nettle root etc.

Just hit me up with an email at CROWLER [at] AnabolicInnovations.com