Forced Max out

S1ack3r

S1ack3r

Awards
Alright, there is alot of football players on my team that just started taking this. i have not found anything bad about it, but there has to be something wrong with it. it is non hormonal and it says its not a test booster. so what does it do???? i have no idea what this means.
Arachacadonic Acid (Proprietary Blend Of Arachaidonic Acid, Palmatic Acid, Steric Acid, Linoleic Acid, Y-Linoleic Acid, Dihomo-Y-Linoleic Acid, Myristic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Behenic Acid, Lignoceric Acid), 25R-Dione Spirost-4-Ene, 6-Dione, Icariin (40%), Narangin.
also i am 17 and all the other players are 17 or 18.
i was thinking about taking kre alkalyn cause i know it is completly safe. but should i change and go to forced?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
look up x-factor on google , thats the primary ingredient in the product which supposedly increases growth through postglandins and cox 2 i think . but it wreaks havoc on joints for some people . it works but i wouldnt advise anyone to take anything they dont know the mechanism and what exactly the product is. and being 17 you wouldnt need max out really. get a good multi, some protein, creatine and some zma and thats all u need other than a good diet and good training.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
and taking arachadonic acid will make you very sore so idk if that would benefit a hs athlete who has to practice 5 days aweek. i kno when i played hs sports i wouldnt have wanted to be sore more than usual. but for body building purposes its a different story.

S1ack3r

S1ack3r

Awards
oh ok, do you think i should take kre alkalyn, and take a weight gainer? i mean it is cheap and gets a good strength gains and i can control my size on the amount of protein i take.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
yeah if u want krealkalyn i suggest u check out millenium sports Kreaceps ultra, its krealkalyn but better because it has cordyceps which are good for endurance, strength, anecdotally test levels, and immune function. the kreaceps is only 20 dollars aswell go to nutraplanet. and save yourself money dont buy a weight gainer those are so unhealthy. buy some whey and make ur own gainer with peanut butter, milk, oats, coconut oil, fruits whatever you want and you can customize it to meet your personal macronutrient and caloric needs. plus you are eating whole foods full of nutrients that you will not get from gainer shakes full of maltodextrin and other nutrient deprived sugars.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
A side not to the AA, recent studies shows that there is no increase in anabolic activity while taking AA.
However there are also at lot of studies proving that AA does work. I know that for it didn't do much =)

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
Ive taking AA and i think it works, but high doses as found in these problems can lead to inflammation disorders. I dont really reccomend anymore after the new research. Small doses of AA are neccesary and benefical. Like the amount you get from eating eggs and steak, very anabolic foods, but you eating bunches of steak and eggs is not good for your overall health.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
and taking arachadonic acid will make you very sore so idk if that would benefit a hs athlete who has to practice 5 days aweek. i kno when i played hs sports i wouldnt have wanted to be sore more than usual. but for body building purposes its a different story.
i see it didn't work for you if you still weigh 127, lol.:veryhappy: