Saw Palmetto

1. Saw Palmetto

Saw Palmetto good, bad or ugly?

2. take it and you will like it (if its good quality)...personally i love the stuff

3. will it increase testosterone? the only bad I have heard is that it can raise prolactin.

4. Quote Originally Posted by jart45 View Post
    Saw Palmetto good, bad or ugly?
    Research and then decide.

Some food for thought to start you off: Saw Palmetto.

Team APPNUT

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

5. I will not use it anymore...
    About 1-2 weeks after begining a "prostate support" supp with Saw P. in it..I developed some nipple tenderness and even felt a slight lump....I have never had a problem with "gyno" symptoms at all...not even with PH or DS....
    I stopped taking it and within a week it was cleared up....hope it helps

6. Search Alphastat. The only saw palmetto blend that claims to lower DHT and raise T.

I used it for 2 months and I noticed increased aggression however I never had bloodwork done.
    ôLord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

WHAT has science offered?

7. Didn't think it raised anything and that it was a Estrogen Blocker/Anti Estrogen? I thought?

8. The active ingredient in Saw Palmetto, pumpkin seeds, African pygeum, etc is beta sitosterol. Just buy beta sitosterol as an independent product. Take at least 300 mg/day for cholesterol control and 600 mg/day for prostate. It works, I have taken it for years. Nettle Root and Zinc are also good for the prostate.

9. helps your prostate, i take

Similar Forum Threads

1. Saw Palmetto
    By bobjones601 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 11:22 AM
  2. Saw Palmetto
    By metroba in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 05:09 PM
  3. Saw Palmetto
    By dr ozz in forum Supplements