Saw Palmetto

1. Saw Palmetto

Saw Palmetto good, bad or ugly?

2. take it and you will like it (if its good quality)...personally i love the stuff

3. will it increase testosterone? the only bad I have heard is that it can raise prolactin.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by jart45 View Post
    Saw Palmetto good, bad or ugly?
    Research and then decide.

Some food for thought to start you off: Saw Palmetto.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

5. I will not use it anymore...
    About 1-2 weeks after begining a "prostate support" supp with Saw P. in it..I developed some nipple tenderness and even felt a slight lump....I have never had a problem with "gyno" symptoms at all...not even with PH or DS....
    I stopped taking it and within a week it was cleared up....hope it helps

6. Search Alphastat. The only saw palmetto blend that claims to lower DHT and raise T.

http://www.triarco.com/industrymanuf..._alphastat.pdf

I used it for 2 months and I noticed increased aggression however I never had bloodwork done.
    ôLord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

WHAT has science offered?

7. Didn't think it raised anything and that it was a Estrogen Blocker/Anti Estrogen? I thought?

8. The active ingredient in Saw Palmetto, pumpkin seeds, African pygeum, etc is beta sitosterol. Just buy beta sitosterol as an independent product. Take at least 300 mg/day for cholesterol control and 600 mg/day for prostate. It works, I have taken it for years. Nettle Root and Zinc are also good for the prostate.

9. helps your prostate, i take

Similar Forum Threads

1. Saw Palmetto
    By bobjones601 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 10:22 AM
  2. Saw Palmetto
    By metroba in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 04:09 PM
  3. Saw Palmetto
    By dr ozz in forum Supplements