Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.71%

kre alkalyn

alright im 16 years old
    6'0" 195 lbs
    i really dont think there is anypoint for me to take a test booster when my testostrone is already high, so i heard the kre alkalyn would get me good strength and just eat a 2-3000 calorie diet with a weight gainer shake would do.
    or like if you dont suggest kre alkalyn then what should i take. cause i have been looking for a decent test booster for a long time, and i found out if i did get one i would get as much of gains as other older people would get, and just be a waste of money.
    is there any really good kre alkalyn supplements you guys have taken that you would reccomend?

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

No t-booster for you. Kre Alk is a great creatine, get the powder version, no caps. Sci Fit is good, thats what I use.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.22%

spend your money wize my man my body dont really react to supps much but Green Magnitude has accually done some good. I see my arms and chest look fuller and harder but thats just me. But whatever your smart stay with creatine and a good diet and you will see a lot of benefits.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

second that Kre alkalyn is very good tome
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.52%

sounds good to me. just eat more than 2k cals a day if ur trying to bulk. bulking needs around 4k. make sure to drink about a gal of water a day ;D
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.71%

aight sounds good.
    any thing you reccommend?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.06%

Enjoy your youth while you have it, your hormones are raging right now, make use of it by training naturally...

I'll 2nd the Kre alkalyn, im on it right now. Notificing increase in muscle fullness and some hardening and vascularity seems to be increasing as well as strength slowly...

Go on a bulk, eat plenty, but eat clean to avoid excess fat gain, and train hard and learn more about keeping good form and make use of carbs and protein post workout and get some good training foundations in you, and trust me the gains will come month after month.

All the best.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.71%

thanks bro!
    yeah i have been watching my diet. but i need to get back on my weight gainer shakes. and start running twice a week.
    what kre alkalyn did you take? i was going to take kre alkalyn efx(the one with the black guy on the bottle) some big bodybuilder told me to get it. and its only 25$
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.05%

All America EFX brand.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.06%

Ive spoken about this brand before on this board and Im glad to say it again, BioRythm Kre Alkalyn. Seems competitively priced, but has some 6,8-Thioctic Acid (ala), Vanadyl Sulfate and Chromium Picolinate added in as extras. To me personally, this puts this krealkalyn product one step ahead of others that are just selling krealkalyn on there own. This worked out cheaper than the efx one.

Unless somebody convinces me of any other brand/formula, this ones the only one I will use and recommend unless there is another formula that matches up pricewise and results wise to this. Got a 7months supply sitting here on my desk that I will be using on and off until atleast this coming summer to help take my strength and mass to the next level.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.32%

I've been experimenting with creatine since I was your age. I'm now 20 and for the most part every creatine I've used has given me bad stomach problems. Not saying it will for you but just letting you know. I've now started taking Neovar from Applied Nutriceuticals and its the only one thats worked for me. It sounds similar to the BioRythm Kre Alkalyn that is recommended by Wiltered Fire as it has some compounds in it that will help shuttle carbs and creatine into the muscles. Its good stuff for strength and muscle fullness. The other thing is if your 16, 6'0, 195 you got a big jump on most people buddy, I hope your on the football team at your highschool haha. If your trying to put on weight its generally recommended to eat 20 calories per pound of body weight so your gunna wanna be closer to the 3500-4000 calories per day mark. Also don't over look whole foods and fruits and veggies. I know I sound like your mother but eating veggies and fruits really helps for recovery. If your having trouble getting to 4000 calories per day consider a natural peanut butter, banana, and chocolate milk shake in the blender after your workouts. Its got a good amount of carbs, calories and protein. Good luck!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.71%

lol yeah im on the football team. but i learned that i shouldnt do ab workouts with creatine. i learned the bad way lol. but now i wanna lose the water weight around my stomach. because now football is over i wanna get cut. but i got half of the kre alkalyn bottle left.
    but do you know any good "cut down" supp.? and if you do will it take away some muscle?
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.51%

Quote Originally Posted by S1ack3r View Post
    lol yeah im on the football team. but i learned that i shouldnt do ab workouts with creatine. i learned the bad way lol. but now i wanna lose the water weight around my stomach. because now football is over i wanna get cut. but i got half of the kre alkalyn bottle left.
    but do you know any good "cut down" supp.? and if you do will it take away some muscle?
    I dont know wby u would have any reactions? Abs are 80% diet 15% training and 5% genetics.....quality creatines shouldnt cause you to retain water...either your diet is off, or ur not absorbing your creatine....It recycles ATP for your muscles and uses water in this process.....Ive never used Kre Alk because I figured i could just mix baking soda with my monohydrate if i wanted to try it.....I never ever had any water retention with Mono, or the CEE/HCL ive tried...
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.32%

I agree, ab training while on creatine won't cause anything "bad" to happen. As far as cutting, try reducing your carbs three or four days a week while upping your protein on the same days. That combined with some high intensity interval training (like running sprints on the football field) should lean you out a bit. If your trying to cut, then I suppose the 3000 calorie recommendation is accurate. Be careful not to cut calories to fast or hard as this will cause your body to go into "survival mode" and it will start to store fat thinking you will need it in the future. The importance of eating frequently is also overlooked. Try to get at least 5 smaller meals in a day.

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Those That Have Taken Kre Alkalyn
    By Dynasty90 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 04:21 AM
  2. Kre Alkalyn
    By Stallion83 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-18-2009, 06:30 AM
  3. E-Bol/Kre-Alkalyn
    By ReaperX in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7