Formestane dosage?

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
I finally got around to getting some Formestane that i'll use with Testopro next wed. Never used before so i don't really know what dosage would be a good one. I was thinking maybe 100mg for 2 weeks then down to 50mg for the last 2 weeks. Any recommendations? This will be for a lean bulk if you wanna call it that. Thanks

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
Well, I guess I'll go with the standalone method described by CEL (although will be using nutra's Form with Penetrate), except use the whole bottle doing something like wk 1-4 200mg wk 5-6 100mg and wk 7 50mg. TestoPro the first 4 weeks then Left over DTP the next 3 weeks. Thanks for the comments and help. Always nice to visit this board. lol:blink:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well, I guess I'll go with the standalone method described by CEL (although will be using nutra's Form with Penetrate), except use the whole bottle doing something like wk 1-4 200mg wk 5-6 100mg and wk 7 50mg. TestoPro the first 4 weeks then Left over DTP the next 3 weeks. Thanks for the comments and help. Always nice to visit this board. lol:blink:
go with that protocol and see how it goes. btw-have you ever put formestane into solution before? for the difference in price i much prefer the convenience of cel's pre-mixed.

T

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
:feedback:

Well, testo,

Explain this mastery of mixing!

I've tried shaking it, and heating them, and....

clumps....lil clumps still there.... they won't dissolve....