2 reset AD questions that nobody asks.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
1 Has anybody notice this stuff affect bodyfat levels?

2 Has anyone noticed an impact on life outside the gym? Social impact maby? Please list positives and negatives.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Even feel free to say that you didn't notice any effect in those areas.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
No to both numbers 1 and 2
I actually noticed nothing at all from Reset AD except a *little* bit more sensitivity to stims when I started again.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Good to know. I know there are a lot of Reset AD users here. Keep em coming.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I also feel a heightened sense of well being.

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Might help some with stim tolerance, gives me a low grade nagging headache if I take it before bed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Might help some with stim tolerance, gives me a low grade nagging headache if I take it before bed.
damn, it actually helps sleep come a little easier for me, if taken before bed.
in answer to op-no to both.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Pregnenolone is supposed to be low in the CNS of depressed people. So the heightened sense of well-being makes sense. In fact Prozac is supposed to promote neurosteriods - one study at least. Added together it might make help with social skills. Test is supposed to boost social skills BTW.

Fat stuff ? Your implying that it might boost estrogens? Unlikely but you never know.

Heard it said it takes the edge off DTHC. For me I dunno neither DHEA or pregnenolone seem to have much effect.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Pregnenolone is supposed to be low in the CNS of depressed people. So the heightened sense of well-being makes sense. In fact Prozac is supposed to promote neurosteriods - one study at least. Added together it might make help with social skills. Test is supposed to boost social skills BTW.

Fat stuff ? Your implying that it might boost estrogens? Unlikely but you never know.

Heard it said it takes the edge off DTHC. For me I dunno neither DHEA or pregnenolone seem to have much effect.
diesel included both preg and dhea in dtp.

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
damn, it actually helps sleep come a little easier for me, if taken before bed.
in answer to op-no to both.
Yeah Big T I read about your Reset AD before bed suggestions and used it. Tried 5 seperate times and each time same result. I can take it in the AM and seem to have no problem. For the price point (especially stocking up in the BOGO sale) it is a nice product.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah Big T I read about your Reset AD before bed suggestions and used it. Tried 5 seperate times and each time same result. I can take it in the AM and seem to have no problem. For the price point (especially stocking up in the BOGO sale) it is a nice product.
i hear ya, nothing is going to work the same for everyone. glad you are good to go in AM!

davidl351

Awards
have noticed nothing on Reset AD. i originally wanted to take it for the potential benefits of rhodiola and shisandra on cardio, but neither has helped in that respect.

i also get slight stomach discomfort when taking it with stims.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
i also get slight stomach discomfort when taking it with stims.
:) you are supposed to take it instead of stims!

Thats the whole point... just google "Adrenal fatigue" and "caffeine" for more info.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Elevated cortisol levels pre-bed sounds like a disaster for trying to get to sleep :confused:

I'm a morning only doser and morning+noon dosing when I rreally need it.

davidl351

Awards
:) you are supposed to take it instead of stims!

Thats the whole point... just google "Adrenal fatigue" and "caffeine" for more info.
i've heard of reports of people taking it in conjunction with stims to supposedly "elevate their stim sensitivity". it also states on the front of the bottle that it "works effectively with preworkout and energy supplements".