2 reset AD questions that nobody asks.

  1. 2 reset AD questions that nobody asks.


    1 Has anybody notice this stuff affect bodyfat levels?

    2 Has anyone noticed an impact on life outside the gym? Social impact maby? Please list positives and negatives.


  2. Even feel free to say that you didn't notice any effect in those areas.

  3. No to both numbers 1 and 2
    I actually noticed nothing at all from Reset AD except a *little* bit more sensitivity to stims when I started again.
    •   
       


  4. Good to know. I know there are a lot of Reset AD users here. Keep em coming.

  5. I feel a higher sense of well being, I have depression issues while on cycles and reset ad helps.

    1, nope I'm still chubby

    2, helps me want to go out, on cycles mid way through I never want to but off pct and cycles I'm a social butterfly no homo :P
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  6. I also feel a heightened sense of well being.

  7. Might help some with stim tolerance, gives me a low grade nagging headache if I take it before bed.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Blutarski View Post
    Might help some with stim tolerance, gives me a low grade nagging headache if I take it before bed.
    damn, it actually helps sleep come a little easier for me, if taken before bed.
    in answer to op-no to both.

  9. Pregnenolone is supposed to be low in the CNS of depressed people. So the heightened sense of well-being makes sense. In fact Prozac is supposed to promote neurosteriods - one study at least. Added together it might make help with social skills. Test is supposed to boost social skills BTW.

    Fat stuff ? Your implying that it might boost estrogens? Unlikely but you never know.

    Heard it said it takes the edge off DTHC. For me I dunno neither DHEA or pregnenolone seem to have much effect.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by matthias7 View Post
    Pregnenolone is supposed to be low in the CNS of depressed people. So the heightened sense of well-being makes sense. In fact Prozac is supposed to promote neurosteriods - one study at least. Added together it might make help with social skills. Test is supposed to boost social skills BTW.

    Fat stuff ? Your implying that it might boost estrogens? Unlikely but you never know.

    Heard it said it takes the edge off DTHC. For me I dunno neither DHEA or pregnenolone seem to have much effect.
    diesel included both preg and dhea in dtp.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    damn, it actually helps sleep come a little easier for me, if taken before bed.
    in answer to op-no to both.
    Yeah Big T I read about your Reset AD before bed suggestions and used it. Tried 5 seperate times and each time same result. I can take it in the AM and seem to have no problem. For the price point (especially stocking up in the BOGO sale) it is a nice product.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Blutarski View Post
    Yeah Big T I read about your Reset AD before bed suggestions and used it. Tried 5 seperate times and each time same result. I can take it in the AM and seem to have no problem. For the price point (especially stocking up in the BOGO sale) it is a nice product.
    i hear ya, nothing is going to work the same for everyone. glad you are good to go in AM!

  13. have noticed nothing on Reset AD. i originally wanted to take it for the potential benefits of rhodiola and shisandra on cardio, but neither has helped in that respect.

    i also get slight stomach discomfort when taking it with stims.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by davidl351 View Post
    i also get slight stomach discomfort when taking it with stims.
    you are supposed to take it instead of stims!

    Thats the whole point... just google "Adrenal fatigue" and "caffeine" for more info.

  15. Elevated cortisol levels pre-bed sounds like a disaster for trying to get to sleep

    I'm a morning only doser and morning+noon dosing when I rreally need it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blutarski View Post
    Yeah Big T I read about your Reset AD before bed suggestions and used it. Tried 5 seperate times and each time same result. I can take it in the AM and seem to have no problem. For the price point (especially stocking up in the BOGO sale) it is a nice product.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by matthias7 View Post
    you are supposed to take it instead of stims!

    Thats the whole point... just google "Adrenal fatigue" and "caffeine" for more info.
    i've heard of reports of people taking it in conjunction with stims to supposedly "elevate their stim sensitivity". it also states on the front of the bottle that it "works effectively with preworkout and energy supplements".
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Few questions about Reset AD
    By drvinnybombat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-06-2010, 10:31 PM
  2. 2 questions- Reset AD and beta-alanine
    By chaos92287 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 01:34 PM
  3. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 08:13 PM
Log in
Log in