Creatine mono absorption

asavage24

Awards
Hey guys. Just wondering how much sugar is idealy used for 5 grams of creatine mono. I know your body needs glucose in order for the creatine to work but I'm just curious as to what the best source of glucose would be and how much to use.... I plan on making my own postworkout mixture using bcaa glutamine creatine mono and powdered Gatorade. Any suggestions???

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey guys. Just wondering how much sugar is idealy used for 5 grams of creatine mono. I know your body needs glucose in order for the creatine to work but I'm just curious as to what the best source of glucose would be and how much to use.... I plan on making my own postworkout mixture using bcaa glutamine creatine mono and powdered Gatorade. Any suggestions???
Your body does not actually need glucose for creatine to work; it just makes it more efficient if you have them with or around it. 75-100g of carbohydrates co-ingrested with creatine has been shown to enhance creatine accumulation...I would suggest just getting straight glucose powder and using that in your post-training shake.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT